Who is god's BOSS ?

In all what you give to repeat Simone’s thoughts Nick wasn’t never a depth of you? how do you see a wife of the creator’s all who you know is forever alone? the worst is the truth of you are showing, your devotion to a fake God for hiding the beast of you careless in a disgusting way of steping above the truth neck, your Jesus is not God Nick, he is just like you a body who must die in truth and i am not his wife i must die too but not of the beast like you all that God made it so stupid that i can say, but of my being so poor and small, as God wants to give His Big to his small part still willing to believe in truth to be, it is all so full of fake, only one thing is sure love in God created by Him to say how low is to live with no other to be with, knowing that He will never be with any other, willing to accept this big suffer to give the truth a chance, that is all nick, a slight chance that is why you are all sick and i have this path with infinity ugly truth for a lovely soul, it is not that you cannot be love too even better than i but only i am the victim of nonexistence truth reality for everlasting One, if God could have a wife nothing of this would exist only truth would built for ever great, if jesus were my man you would be so loved that you won’t say anything but the truth you feel of being loved

if God could have a wife nothing of this would exist only truth would built for ever great, if jesus were my man you would be so loved that you won’t say anything but the truth you feel of being loved

According to some parts of whaky nameta’s bible:

3066:PAUL 34 WORSHIP THE BEAST, WORSHIP THE GOAT, LOVE THE BEAST AND GOAT

iman

In all what you give to repeat Simone’s thoughts Nick wasn’t never a depth of you? how do you see a wife of the creator’s all who you know is forever alone?

Sorry iman, The idea of God having a boss seemed so foolish that I thought to take it one step further by saying something even more foolish.

I’m sorry you took it the wrong way. No offense intended. :slight_smile:

Yeah, she’s always spoiling our fun…and our existance too…bummer.

who is gods boss? i’d have to call god an entrepreneur.

God because of his condition with the void Has a nature of willing strength of being, this creates a paradox, it necessarily force Him to act low, he creates lies in words to justify the low he needs to make, He creates evene a high sense of love to justify all the suffer He wants to give him the pleasure of being powerful above whatever He does, any smart brain can feel that being means you don’t need to make, like if we are searching for words to say it is because we are not, i use to think that this world exist only to say a higher one, what a surprise to find that there is not any other life, it is eally a very bad joke, the problem is that even if i want to believe so much in the sense He is giving, that love would cure God, can you really believe that? if one absent man as a reflection in so smaller level of God being in what he wants, you would give him so much to change his desire and never he will, how could you believe that would happen to a fondamentalist desire of God the all power senses, impossible i would say, i can see it in myself i can coop in everything only if there is good to make in values or in reality for whom i care of, because it is my deepest sense my only sense, if in my conception bad desires were put to make my sense to be, i would surely with my power of being desire for ever to make bad things and justify it in lies