Why the Nazis actually won...

The purpose of the WW1 was to establish the nation of Israel. But those pulling the strings, as usual, screwed it up, so they had to do it again (as usual).

Yes, I have. And there are also documentary films and the fact that all these Germans came to the US in May 1945 and lived there in a city which was founded just for that reason. Google for example this: Operation Paperclip or Operation Overcast.

104 German rocket scientists (aerospace engineers): Wernher von Braun and his scientists and engineers at Fort Bliss in Texas, USA, 1945.

Operation Paperclip was the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) program in which more than 1,500 German scientists, technicians, and engineers were brought from Germany to the United States for employment after the World War II. It was conducted by the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency (JIOA). In other words: It was a criminal act, one criminal act of the other crimninal acts of the greatest raid of all time.

Nearly similar is the number of the German scientists, technicians, and engineers who were brought in the Soviet Union (USSR) after the World War II.

Interesting…
Any references?

You don’t know i.e. the Balfour declaration ?

As I see it, WWII would happen sooner or later. Either by Germany or by any other nation.
The rise of eugenics, the rise of hate and nationalism, would eventually lead to that.
I am just terrified to see that the Germans at that time did not differ a lot from, e.g., Americans.
We accept nations building armies, we accept nations officially supporting racist bahaviours and when a world war errupts we are suddenly… surpsised… :wink: