Why Women Should Be Whipped

You know a lot about receiving Pity-Fucks Erik?

One time, yeah, it was a PUA tactic

Stuff works like magic :wink:

I thought you were being serious too Zoot, but my reply to you was going to be ‘Are you a man or a mouse?’ :smiley:

:laughing:

I have no delusions of superiority or of pity. And you misunderstand what I have said because you are not in a place to understand it, and I am by no means blaming you for that. Our society lauds and applauds your behavior and thinks that this kind of entitlement of knowledge and intellect is “empowering”. I am just saying that it is immature and not tempered by experience. You are at the stage in most mens lives where they experiment and find what other peoples boundries are. It’s not an insult, just an observation and you are always willing to take it or leave it. As I said to Zoot earlier, I can only apply myself to my observations of you. It is up to you to take the power of my words with which ever weight applies to you personally. I have no anger or aggression, as you believe. I just like to observe because I want to know other humans better, I have no vested interest with what you do with what I have said either way.

For what it’s worth, I don’t think you are dense as Erik has asserted.

I think you misunderstand my viewpoint, and may have missed some of the conversation between Erik and I so I understand the confusion. If you would like to start a rational thread about the subject in the philosophy area where it can be discussed with moderation and from a logical and reasonable standpoint, I’d be happy to participate.

Aussensite, when somebody is trying to rape you, unless the very existence of a society depends on your willingness to allow this, you dont let him do it. A few sexually repressed men is hardly a problem. In such a case you look out for numero uno…Society be damned.

Noye: I was indeed attacked by a book bag weilding black girl in the third grade, though I suffered no emotional trauma, and, in fact, was quite impressed with the sagacity of this girl and her resolve to attack me.

Again, if anyone wants to open a rational and reasonable thread on the subject in a forum that is more closely moderated for decorum, I would participate so that you might understand my position better and were interested in my opinion.

That’s right, run off to some other “forum” away from the big bad wolf :wink:

Aussenseite,

Oh, at times i can be but not in this time. Thank you for that kind of affirmation.
You know - there is a saying Aussenseite: Look to the source. A rational person will do that - most of the time - and then will make the decision not to be bothered.
I kind of lost some of the conversation because i have primal rage on ignore.

I’d also be happy to participate.
It’s difficult sometimes to grasp where all of this viciousness, brutality against women - just look at the Subject - came from aside from unseen shadows and unconscious projections and men being afraid to admit to their weaknesses, unconsciously feeling like weak “girls” and having to fight that with their barbaric vicious dominating behavior. Any man who is in control of himself and in harmony with himself does not wish to control or brutalize a woman simply because he is in control.

We all are Zoots, we all are.

Your on the wrong forum. We focus on philosophy here, not academic anal play. No one needs any fingers creeping up into our rear, and a hand on our shoulder in the professor’s office reassuring us this or that way is the proper way to hold philosophical discourses.

They are free to discuss things using whatever intuitive method they want, your free to reply, not reply, or go fuck yourself. In voting democracies, you only get two options, but here, you get three… thats the magic of ILovePhilosophy.

Who are you speaking with here?

And I believe that I should be allowed to give you a slap if you hurt a woman.
In fact your face is so slap-worthy I’d hit you so hard that you would stay plastered.

You are not a big bad wolf you are just a naughty little boy.
If you had an animal as a totem you would be a pussy.

Arc,

To all who gets offended, always.

Aussiewhirlwhip. Whatever the name is. The person who made that quote.

If you didn’t make that quote, it is probable not addressed to you. You can tell if you made the quote or not by reading the quote, and identifying yourself as the person who wrote the words, or did not write the words. If your Brick Tamerlane from Anchorman, I can understand if you can’t tell if you just wrote that or not, but most people can.

I never said they weren’t free to discuss whatever they wanted to, Turd. I was simply stating that I wouldn’t be participating unless it was in a different format as all. It was the polite thing to do is all. Wasn’t direction, just information. Do with it what you will, I don’t care.

It’s actually kind of cute when the wolf pup snarls and ruffles his hackles like the big dogs. Until it becomes annoying, that is.

Can it really be said your participating if it is in that format? Or is it all justcock childish cock on cock swordplay in a academic format that never penetrates to the real issues?

As a rule, you can never penetrate adult issues with adult rules to discourse, it always turns into it’s opposite tendency. A discourse too analytic is probe to oppressive farce. Its the farce debates, such as these that offer the best chance for enlightenment. You simply don’t comprehend the dialectics due to your reservations and projections. You need it to be something else. Why? What is hiding in your closet?

It’ll be one helluva intellectual feat to convince me a woman like you should willingly allow herself to be raped for anything short of a major travesty. This crap you would make up about repressed men and a women’s duty to sacrifice herself to defend society against them yada yada yada wouldn’t even make it through the first round.

Now I’m sure there are women out there about who I wouldn’t care if they got raped for something trivial like satisfying a few sexually repressed males. If it meant that because these women got raped, better women (like you) would not get raped, I suppose I wouldn’t veto the bill.

Which is why I never leave myself in the position to be raped. There are classes on how not to be a victim, martial arts, common sense and street sense, concealed carry and others. I am with a man who protects me in all ways and I never go anywhere alone. Good smart women know how to avoid those situations and prevent them. I use the tools at my disposal for it not to happen.

However, if by some freakish accident it should happen, it is still better to accept and show compassion and understanding than it is to either play dead and ignore that it ever happened, or fight back and give the perpetrator a thrill, no? A woman who could show compassion for another human being still holds the power within herself. I can only control myself, I have no delusions of grandeur thinking that I can control anyone else or influence anyone else. But I can try to limit the damage to both parties, and it seems rational and pragmatic to me to accept my mistakes and try to make the best of a situation in a way that might benefit others at it’s occurrence. I know this works, I have seen it work firsthand from both sides, the attacked and the attacker.
Just food for thought from someone who isn’t a prude and places the value of her mind and spirit far higher than that of her physical body.

Imagine a world that could transcend the material of body and property. Do you think that would look more or less hospitable or violent? Unrealistic in the current social climate, but picture it if you can.

I kind of intuit and feel that any woman who would think like that - and AUSSENSEITE - I am not saying that you feel this way though it may appear that that’s what you-re saying but I think that a woman with that mindset would have to, deep down and unconsciously, be a masochist and not a woman who would value herself and respect herself. I know masochist because at one time I was one because of my upbringing but not that much of one that I would allow a man to physically hurt me. Even by a husband or a boyfriend, that is not love. It is simply masochism, self abuse, self-hate, part of a sado-masochistic sick relationship.
Any man who feels the need to brutalize a woman, no matter to what degree, needs the help of a psychiatrist. He has no idea of what he is about. The same goes for the woman too. She needs help but I have more compassion for her and less for the man who needs to prove his worth in an unworthy contemptuous style. Though perhaps compassion for him too is necessary. He may have learned from his father.

Any woman who would deliberately throw herself to the dogs and hyenas without a really good noble cause doesn’t know herself and hasn’t learned to value herself.

Rapists are moral degenerates. By not fighting back, you encourage moral degeneration. It’s a different thing if you cannot fight because you are not strong enough to fight. But it is wrong to think that one should not fight.