Hierarchy of wisdoms

Just as there are many varieties and types of pleasures, there are also many kinds of wisdoms, if someone so happens to name and divide them.

The biggest wisdom is the house of wisdom.
Just like our body, wisdom needs a skin, bones, etc.
This is based on the interactions which get more energy than they take to exist.
Raw energy in a system is like the first wisdom.
This doesn’t mean power is wise. What this means is that wisdom can be derived from energy and power.
Power can be derived from the metaphysical, just like how wisdom is derived from power.

The only way one organ may work with another, is through a connection and communication.
The word is the second wisdom, for all things to talk to themselves and what is around them.
Without communication there would be no wisdom.
A flawed language brings fourth failed though. A higher language is like a high quality car that you are inside of driving.

Wisdoms after power, after words, in the third final form, is personality.
Personality is the nature of a system that is alive.
Generally all disvirtues are recognized as bad qualities of the person’s personality, their thinking, etc.
Also generally all virtues a man may have is either thought to be a gift from the gods, or a generally good force that is either appealing or impressive.

mmm, it is not so much a gift from God; that is the wisdom he gives. The virtues are because God is there; we act differently knowing we are being watched. We’re held to be true to our selves at such a point. People who disbelieve in God have no such thought of being watched; or if they do, it is not a benevolent figure they assume is watching them.

The concept of God; whether such a God exists or not; (I personally believe with all of my heart and soul) is more psychological than anything else. It is the perfect psychological tool for creating a world filled with love and respect earned through hard work. Such a concept of God would be known as the subconscious link to the Universe that we all have within our selves. As Jim Morrison calls it: A Universal Mind wherein he was opening doors and helping people before something came along.

If you want to delve deeply into that subconscious, as many people have done on fools errands through psychedelics or other, then you take certain risks while doing so. There are things down there you don’t and will never control and yet something does. There are a lot of somethings down there other than just you and they’re pretty strong.

Is it any wonder why so many who have delved those deeps have gone insane in some way or another, never to come back unscathed? Narrow is the path…

It is said if you go in search of God, you will only ever find your self and if you go in search of your self, you will find only God. And I took that trip of self-exploration through my own mind, let go and let it take me where it would as I explored the fractals and a lot of other things down in that place and I flew straight past them all and found my self floating out in space with others; having survived insanity and having been tested by that God in that place and being found worthy. The test was a taste of his insanity.

I begin to question the validity of all that we currently know because of those experiences I took within myself; those journeys of self-exploration. Wisdom can be derived from any thing; one only ever has to value it first to do so. Who could have wisdom that covets it instead of values it? Who could have wisdom that would let thirst of power take them past it?

Who could have wisdom without first having power and seeing what it does to them? Wisdom is understanding and not just understanding of others; understanding of self. And, not just understanding, but overcoming ones self. If you fail in any way to overcome your self, you invalidate your own wisdom, so the trick is to keep overcoming your self by being truthful and personally responsible, which becomes far easier when you know you’re being watched, hence the image of God the benevolent.

For being watched itself is no indication of wisdom if the person views who is watching as evil; for God would surely dislike such unwise, immoral, disrespectful and irresponsible people. He would be furious with them and the voices they would hear would be horrible indeed while they continued with what they were doing; the voices being the other people in the world all connected by this concept of the subconscious and inner consciousness. They will tell you that the voices are angry and hateful and yet it is only ever a reflection of their selves for who they are and what they run from.

Wisdom is more than just flesh and blood, it is beyond that just the same as we are beyond the need for just skin and bones. We also need our nervous system, our cardiovascular system, etc.

Energy most surely adds to wisdom, but that wisdom must surely also add to the energy, for wisdom guides emotions with a steady hand and all action stems from emotion, not knowledge; while wisdom would stem from the balance of both within the self; but who could bring about such a balance without the assistance of God the benevolent?

People laugh at it as if it’s silly, but it’s entirely anything but and it may just be a super-ego, but it does like to be called God and it does act on its own separate from all of us. That, in itself, should give some cause for thought in some people that perhaps the religious are not as silly as they think, though some are definitely without understanding or wisdom because they did not balance knowledge with emotion as well as they should have; and that is through no true fault of their own, though they must still face the consequences of their actions, as they have been lead astray and lied to by many religions.

I had a conversation the other day with a friend on Facebook about it and I was trying to tell him that he needs to do more than just post bible scriptures; he should actually seek to understand them and give them in his own words, for he would not then be following blindly the doctrines of a church that no longer remembers the way. He wanted to claim that the bible was the only source of truth and the only connection to God along with Jesus Christ and I firmly told him that such was not true; that there is only one God, but many religions for that one God.

He refuses to see such truth and so therefore causes harm to himself and others unintentionally. Yet, he is faithful and loyal and friendly and those are good signs. However, he has more faith in that bible than in God himself. And there is the fault of so many religions and what causes the anti-thesis of those religions. The power that comes with can corrupt and people aren’t always quick to catch it. Even with God, power can corrupt. Belief in God is not enough to warrant wisdom on its own; nor is knowledge or emotion, but all of those things together.

To remain true to ones self is the greatest wisdom and all other wisdom flows from that like water, running down and over all that is in its way and wearing it down to nothing over time; all obstacle becoming nothing. Such fluidity is hard to attain and hard to keep and yet can be done; has been done; and could be done on a much wider scale if more people could get on board.

When I say that you can literally see where each grouping of people has tried and failed to cement something permanently, you can understand better how such can be true, because they fell apart where it was most crucial: within themselves; and there was nobody there to watch for it; too trusting. We have been frantically trying to prevent that for too long and going in the wrong direction.

And still yet, I am reminded of the story of Lot in the bible who never cursed God for anything that happened to him. I came to realize that he never believed in God, hence why so much happened to him and yet he couldn’t just tell his neighbors that, for they would stone him for such heresy. I can’t say I blame him for that. They tell you not to curse God and yet that prevents you from having a true relationship with God.

Who is to claim absolute wisdom? That is what we fight in vain for throughout our lives. The greatest wisdom have come from those who believe and you portray them in movies and games while the deviants of the world practice their form of wisdom by trampling all over those other people and this, too, was said to come to pass way before it ever did.

How is it that some person, so many centuries ago, could put together this grand plan accounting for all reactions and actions of people in between; enough to be able to prophesy it back then? They couldn’t. It was never planned. They looked and saw through the Universal Mind; through their true faith in the Lord and through psychic ability that many would deny as they turn away from the Lord within their own minds.

If there ever becomes an accurate way of measuring wisdom, I do believe philosophers would be out of a job.

I think after step 3 (personality and being) step 4 would be to understand what wisdom is. A self aware self mastering type of wisdom, a wisdom for other wisdoms.

A false form of wisdom has to do with something like the word crafty acts.
Being crafty and sly is different than being wise and proper.
Just as there is false wisdom, there is then false philosophy as well.

Persuasiveness, for example, can be entirely devoid of virtues and finer logic, but it can still win arguments and alter appearances.

Truth and Right are found through logic.
Lasting is found through observational experience.

But how do those relate to purpose (without which they are useless)?

A thing can be perfectly logically correct, but based on speculative or even false premises resulting in non truth.
Truth is not always the result of logic, but logic can employ truth to build upon it, when the premises are true.
Nothing is lasting.

I didn’t say that Logic = Truth.
I said that Logic is used to find Truth.

And everything is “lasting”, just lasting shorter or longer than desired. :sunglasses: