What evil is - a clarity

Evil? No such thing.

This reply of yours is evil, it self contradicts.

It’s a statement of good, “correct” to compel non contradictory motivation, but it contradicts itself, and by its own rule, is evil.

Your concept of goodness is a total contradiction and everywhere it is followed by the shadow of hypocrisy.

You want to talk with me about contradictions? :laughing:

Please, do engage me with such…

Tell me how this thread is a contradiction on my part for starters…

Your concepts of good and evil are built upon completely bogus parameters.

My parameters are one: non contradiction.

This is the second time in 2 posts that your entire post has been a contradiction.

It’s become clear to me you can’t form a coherent argument kid. Have fun with your dull thread by your lonesome.

This coming from someone who makes accusations without qualifiers …

The entire point is that each being is infused with such vast creative prowess that they will never tire of their own existence of just them and non sentient puppets.

:laughing:

You’re a real hoot.

Evil is similar to poison.
Poison is not poisonous, however.
The idea of it causing death only happens if someone ate it, usually.
If we were a more wise race, we’d be less scared of things.
The world would be less dangerous, therefor less evil.

The very so called evil deeds society accuses in individuals it inflicts on itself and everybody else that inhabits it daily.

Where is the moral outcry or lamentation on all of that daily? None exists.

The self righteous are the biggest hypocrites and contradicts of them all yet it never stops them from passing their own value judgements as being objective through social consensus. Such social consensus of course is always coerced and then enforced after being firmly engineered…

I am that objectively righteous person who society projects upon… You know what you are???

Fuck you 2+2 = 4 people and your dictatorship, 2+2 = 5 you authoritarian pigs!!! You self righteous pricks always contradicting yourselves!!! That’s right I’m the non contradictory, violent chaotic anarchist (anarchy is not chaotic btw dumbass… It means collective each person is judged individually rather than by a law which may not apply to all cases - rather than authoritarian).

My version of Anarchism is very violent and chaotic. Me authoritarian? Nope, you’re the statist here, not me.

I am just a simple goal oriented outlaw that likes to make those that want to control everything the complete utter fools that they really are. I like taking your beliefs and faith in authority destroying it by showing its inherent fragility or weakness.

Objective moral and ethical facts or laws in the universe? Evidence please.

Your morality and ethics has no contradictions whatsoever? Oh, really now? :laughing:

Ahh… Yes, those authoritarian hypocrites!!!

2+2=4!!! Well… You’ll show those dumbasses!!!

If they disagree , just kill them right??

Wow… Stick it to the man!!!

Here’s the beauty of being such a clueless shit …

When people torture you, they’ll tell you that they’re drinking water out of the river and not mutilating your body… Because you’re the “arrogant” order they seek to destroy, you meeting yourself!!! The worst is when you meet yourself and hate you for who you are!!!

You really are arrogant, and philosophically, you are conspicuous consumption, a walking parody…

Fortunately for you… People are actually trying to help you from yourself! Sure… There’s a lot of crap in this world that is people… But if you met yourself, you’d loathe yourself… And that’s the worst person you can be!

I feel like you are a lost teenager, so I took it upon myself to give you a few sentences to help raise you…

Once you stop attacking yourself… You’ll be able to see more clearly… Non contradiction.

I have an edge still in me, but I’m even moving through that…

Guard yourself against yourself!!

You are very much the kid you accused me if being.

Ah, such self righteous clamor coming from you. Very amusing. :stuck_out_tongue:

I bet you’re getting off trying to tell me off right now. Makes you feel powerful, doesn’t it? =D>

Yes, let the hatred flow through you onto me. All that anger and rage makes you feel alive.

Killing my opposition? Why yes, but of course killing people can be tricky business and always best when not getting caught or when you’ve accumulated so much power that none can oppose you when done openly.

Me a youngster? I really wish that I was again at times.

Guard against myself? Why would I do that? I am one of the few people that I happen to like…

Makes me feel powerful???

I feel good when I point out contradictions.

I feel good when mine are pointed out to me.

You keep using that word but without proper illustration of an actual argument.

Look kid, I know this whole philosophy or debate thing is new to you where I’ll give you a pointer.

In order to argue something it actually helps to form an actual argument beyond mere words. This is how dialogue is constructed.

I illustrated it well… You hate order, which means one of two things…

2 oranges + 2 oranges is or isn’t 4 oranges.

And you will or will not seek redress whether it is or isn’t 4 oranges.

Which actually means you’re not saying anything, which contradicts your purpose for posting…

So we use logic to see if you have an alterior motive for contradicting yourself (also trolling, since you refuted your reason for posting) - and guess what we figure out, you get a high from conspicuously consuming!! No mystery there!!

Now let me ask you this …

Did I in anyway contradict myself by imagining all of us to be infused with such massive creative energy that we could all learn all the lessons we wanted without having to suffer against our will or cause the suffering of others against their will???

Is there a contradiction in my solution???

If not, does it bother you if everyone is happy??

Why?? What’s it to you ?

You laugh at me a lot … I am a very earnest advocate for everyone…

I have made mistakes in life… Life has made mistakes against us all… But this is not a one way ticket to keep making mistakes here, you seem to think it is. That’s a huge difference I see between you and I right here.

:laughing:

I am done with this conversation as it is clear you cannot even remain mentally coherent in terms of competency in it.

Oranges? Are you fucking kidding me? :laughing: