Sloppy Tenths

Women can be judged by your first sexual partners. If young women let scummy, loser types of guys fuck them, then this indicates your quality, and whether you are worth pursuing or not. It signifies the quality of your filtering mechanism.

Think of it in terms of marriage, making a family, and having children. What kind of man would want to look at his wife, and know, that she’s the town bicycle? Or that she’s fucked some pretty low, scum types of guys?

Your sexual discretion, as a woman, is a primary means of judging you, your character, and your intellect. A smart woman, hypothetically, will have very high standards of men, and will only entertain the flirtations of “the best” types of men.

That’s my point. And you agree with me. So don’t pretend that you’re not.

Men do possess women. Are you not the property of your husband? Or does any man have rights to you? Can any man sleep with you? No? Then, again, don’t pretend you’re disagreeing with me.

Obviously women try to, or do convince the “sloppy tenths” that “you’re the best guy by far”. It’s a lie. But most men have a weak ego and will buy into it. Most men, being desperate, will settle for sloppy-tenths. According to the rationale of most males, “better last then nothing at all”. But according to Pride, I reject that reasoning. Why not go for more? Why not do better than sloppy-tenths?

Most men, having low standards and low quality, will settle for less though.

Irrelevant.

If women really cared about sexual disease and male promiscuity, then you would simply not have sex with promiscuous men. But most women cannot deny a promiscuous man, and I don’t mean buying prostitutes, but easily seducing women.

Here’s the rule. Most women, especially western women (including you), would rather have a stud (fucked a dozen high-quality babes) than a loser, a sexless male. This also drives the single-mother phenomenon. Women would rather be single-mothers, have the children from studs, than be stuck in a relationship or relationship with a lesser man. Women absolutely detest the sexless-male, beta-male.

So no, you and the others are completely wrong about “double-standards” here.

And it has nothing to do with personal resentment. I have had several successes with women, and several failures. I’m content with my personal life. But concerning who to chase after, as mentioned, I find it repulsive the thought of sloppy-tenths. I refuse to be last place. And more men throughout the western world should also refuse. Have some pride and dignity. Higher quality of men requires higher quality of women. A high-quality woman is one difficult to seduce and win-over. She won’t have many sexual partners, as average women (like you) do.

When I was younger, 20-ish, I believed in love. I believed that it signified something special. But that has since faded. Rather romance and seduction is mostly a numbers game. Women are not special or unique. So you have to pursue, up to a point, and then try a different woman. There is no “one-woman”. While it’s true there are higher qualities of women, they are rare. Women with intellect are rare, and most heavily guarded. They are most difficult to get at, seduce, and win-over. But those are the ones worth “settling-down” with.

When it’s too easy to win-over average women then, yes, a man’s general opinion of women will go down. It’s all about standards and quality. Holding women (or men) to higher standards, is good. That’s my principle. So you can’t say I don’t respect women. Respecting women (or men), means exactly that, holding others to the highest standards.

Let’s face the facts, again. I’m one of few men who actually cares about a woman’s intellect and her mind. Most men settle for beauty, alone. Beauty is enough, for most men. But that’s a lower standard. Having beauty and brains, that’s a higher standard. Who here even talks, or cares about, a woman’s mind??? I’ve never heard it, really. Of course, women are very defensive about their intellectual quality (or lack thereof). Because women invest so much in sex, revolve around sex, a woman’s mind is attached to her sexual judgment and proclivity. If a woman is fucking dozens of losers then how is this not a reflection of her deeper intellect? How does her standards, whether they are low or high, not reflect her reasoning and inner qualities?

That’s exactly what they reflect. What decision in life, is more important than with whom to mate with and give birth to?

My positions seems rare. Holding others to higher standards and also holding yourself to higher standards, is how you respect people, men or women. So as a man, if you “respect women”, then that means you ought to seek out women of higher quality. And the same for women, you ought to seek out men of higher quality. Any dissatisfaction, represents personal failure. Few or none can achieve higher standards. Therefore failure is always expected, and realistic. People settle for “second-best”, and “last-best”, very often. Men settle for sloppy-tenths. None of that contradicts what I’m saying.

There’s nothing wrong with me, or anybody else, promoting “first-best”. But the reaction is expected. Most people have given up on “first-best”. They’ve lost faith a long time ago. They’ve lost pride in themselves. Most people believe they don’t deserve it. But you can’t know unless you really go for it.

And before the next female responds to this thread, yes I “hate women”, I’ve “never been laid”, and “I have mommy issues”.

So your responses are no longer needed. They’ve been preempted. Try something new.

How is that even similar to deciding on personal ethics of sexuality? A woman seems no different from a man in this respect. A woman wants to get laid and enjoys getting laid. So does a man. =

I still don’t see why a woman ought to be criticized for choosing exactly the same promiscuous behavior which you find admirable in a man. :confused:

Not too long ago, I opened the door to leave a store only to be confronted by an attractive woman coming in. Years ago I would have said, “Oh excuse me” and then moved out of her way so she could enter, but that time I just stood there blocking the doorway while staring at her until she moved to let me by. It wasn’t anything I had conscious control over because it all happened so fast, but there I saw a person who had a bazillion people kissing her ass, holding her doors, letting her out of speeding tickets, and the thought that I should be one of them made me unable to move and by the time I had finally made up my mind that I was actually going to hold my ground in protest, she had already gotten out of my way and I walked out letting the door do what it may. I’m sure she didn’t know what to make of the situation because I have every confidence that no man has ever treated her in such fashion. But now I’m making a rule of it. I hold doors for and give way to older women, children and all guys, but never attractive women because I genuinely feel they need a balancing force to offset the weight of all the lips on their asses. I’m sure that makes me an asshole, but I can’t help it; I’ve seen too much. Anyway, all the grandmothers think I’m sweet, so it balances out.

Without arranged marriages and with birth control, women run much less risk of incurring the costs of getting pregnant and are much freer to act accordingly. So what do they do with this opportunity?

Well I hear it’s been tested that women rate only the top 20% of men as above average, and since a man runs much less risk and incurs much less cost to their bodies when it comes to the possibility of getting someone pregnant, there’s never been much reason to hold back in trying with as many women as possible, so even just the top 20% have plenty to go around all the women who are actually going after them. And if a woman does get pregnant and give birth from such an interaction, at least they’re passing down a mix of their genes with those of someone in the top 20%. The other approach is to stably pair-bond with a male of similar to better socio-economic status, to better bring up any children who won’t necessarily have the genes of someone in the top 20%. But even if the second approach is being taken, an encounter of the first kind may still end up with the lower status male bringing up the child as their own and getting the best of both worlds - either without the male’s knowledge or more likely with a new male in a new relationship hoping to give the female a subsequent child of their own in exchange for their fathering of both their children and children who are not theirs. Seeing as 80% of the male population are not deemed above average, this is more often than not their best strategy to pass down their own genetic material. I think there’s an unequal proportion of genetic material passed down as it is, with children having more genes in common with their mother than their father. More men are actually born to richer families and more women to poorer families (not always, but on average there is apparently a difference) because being a male is more risky, passing down less of their genes, and only really if they have better resources to offer their mate. There’s also more variation in males, on the off chance that the risk pays off and makes them able to climb high enough in status to attract a good mate even if they didn’t start out with much of an advantage.

For all these reasons and more, there are going to be fewer outstanding females and they’ll still be successful, and moreso with the top 20% of men than the rest. It makes sense for them to risk pregnancy with higher status males, at least while they’re young as what they have to offer diminishes with age. It also makes more sense for them to lower their standards and get maximum potential to pass on their genes in their later years when they have less to offer, lower status males are more desperate to get anything at all, and they’re even likely to assist bringing up previous offspring they had with higher status males.

Basically, it all makes perfect sense, simply considering what works best in practice whether intentionally or much more likely unintentionally, and unless you happened to be someone who benefits from the whole thing, it’s gonna suck for you - sorry.

Older women and children, yes, open doors for them.

I would open a door for a pretty, chaste, conservative woman.

Inheritance can be financial, and genetic, it both works pretty much the same way.

If a father leaves $1000000 for his son and daughter, that could be the equivalent of another father, with no money, leaving good genes for his children. So inheritance works both ways, materially and genetically.

I’ve noticed that many people use money to compensate for what they are genetically lacking. So if somebody is stupid, ugly, short, etc. then they depend on money much more to compensate for their flaws. Somebody who is beautiful, smart, tall, they can easily “trade-in” genetic material for money. People are willing to pay big bucks for people with superior genes.

Are you holding out for a woman you consider to be of ‘high’ value?

Or are you afraid of being rejected by a woman you consider to be of ‘low-mid’ value?

Low-middle value women hit on me and pursue me. So I’m holding out. But I’ll settle down within a few years, for whatever I can get.

What sort of personality would your ideal woman have?

I have never thought about this: What sort of personality would my ideal woman have?

This post does not require an answer.

Motherly qualities, wants to have children, marriage, family, and is willing to sacrifice (not be promiscuous) in order to get what she wants. My ideal woman, learns from her parents. She has pride in herself. She wants to repeat the inheritance that she was born into. She wants to re-create her own family.

I put some credence in the common theory that women “seek-out” their biological fathers, in mates. However, with all the single-mother families out there, all the unwanted children, a lot of women are fatherless. This causes problems throughout society. Women, without fathers, are females without role-models. These are the ones who tend to slut-around or fall repeatedly for “bad boys”.

I believe fundamentally that if people are born from good parents, good families, then they will want to repeat that, and reproduce it for their own children. So that’s the type of woman I’m looking for.

A Matriarch, strong-minded, smart, proud of herself. She doesn’t take kindly to desperate males, weak-minded, pettiness. She’s a challenge, and worth it.

The pre-Columbian Old World syphilis theory is still controversial because there are other triponema diseases with similar effects that existed in the Ancient world. Although I do think it’s possible that syphilis causing treponema had mutated once in Europe - which does not paint a pretty picture for the new infectious diseases that might be coming up in our globalized world.

STDs are spread through prostitutes and promiscuous women more than anybody else. The general public, above-average women, are more selective and would not dare sleeping with males they suspected of illness.

That sounds like a pretty good woman to me.

Gay and bisexual men spread STDs even more than prostitutes.

Young women usually do not have a good filtering mechanism because they lack experiences with the world, and men. Most men do not have a filtering mechanism no matter their age because to them one vagina is as good as another. As long as they get one (their “own”), they’re happy.

. My observations show that most men do not have a problem with this. Just look at Trump.

Well, I guess that makes Melania one smart woman. What’s a best man anyway?
Every man may think he’s best at something and want a woman to see him the same way.

I think it’s more of a matter of compatibility, and you’re idealizing this too much. For instance, you emphasize “purity” and “innocence” of a woman, but isn’t it also the thing that drives pedophiles, and pedophile marriages? It’s a possessive kind of thinking. You’re like a Pygmalion who wants perfection in a woman, your way.

I think you love a thing, or an idea, not a living woman.

I suppose this is also the reason men used to buy child virgin brides from parents. (and still do in some countries). But this is not about the woman - it’s about the man himself and his own idealistic notions.

. Like married men do not cheat on their wives! I remember when I was on a tour of the Amsterdam red light district, which was led by an ex-prostitute, she said that most of their clientele are married men who come there in the early morning on their way to work. So how is this not relevant?

. Well, it’s easier to knock up a young girl because of her lack of life experiences. Unfortunately, many young girls will have to pay the price for being so deceived. If that girl knew what price she would end up paying for engaging in sex with a stud player, who I’m pretty sure was the instigator and pursuer of the whole affair, I would think she would have resisted the advances even of the most talented and handsome guy. From a male perspective, a young girl is a weak and easy prey.

Are you saying there’s a direct correlation between what a man is worth and the order in which he gets fucked by a woman? Like she systematically goes from best to worst throughout her entire sex life?