The Vicious-Neutral

Im in search of finding out exactly what the Vicious-Neutral is. Its supposedly this new philosophy by going so far with the polarity that it almost cancels itself out and then becomes this neutral beast that you’re not really sure what it is. And the whole thing is that you’re not supposed to get it. Can anybody on this board help me? Or maybe tell me where i can find out more about the Vicious-Neutral?

thnx

Sounds like some kind of skepticism of objectivity or post modernism. This particular philosophy kind of leaves you without room to argue.

http://www.deadsy.com/news/outburn.html

The bold part I think tells use the really story about this so called philosophy. :evilfun:

That article is obviously where I got my info…and if you even took the time to read my WHOLE post you will notice I stated that your not supposed to get it. . That article is all I have read about it thus far. That is why I came here to this board…to ask all you smart people if you have ever heard of it.

I know your post said that, but I wanted to go to your source. I did a search on Google and got only 3 items returned on “Vicious-Neutral”, of which only one spoke about this new philosophy. Also, a philosophy that “you’re not supposed to get it.” isn’t really philosophy. While a Philosophy can be very difficult to understand, with enough time and effort, it should eventually make some sense.

PV