Parmendies

Hi all,

My first post :smiley: Hopefully I get some great replies :sunglasses:

What would you say are the strengths and weaknesses of the logic, on which Parmenides “Ways” are based.

Hi there xeres!

Don’t know a damned thing about Mr. Permenides (sorry :frowning:), but am honored to be the first soul on here to extend a welcome to you. Hope you enjoy the board. :slight_smile:

thanks…john :wink:

i’m not sure if this is really necessary but i’ll post it anyway:

i’d just do more reading, then come up with my own opinion on the subject. no one can really tell you what the strengths and weaknesses are.

http://home.ican.net/~arandall/Parmenides/

there’s more …just do some searching on google or maybe just actually read the textbook you probably have lying around in your dorm room. OOOH ZINGER!!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

seriously though, welcome to ILP

And that, my friends, is a clause from ILP’s official Rules & Regulations. Yup I thought of citing it, decided instead to just say welcome. “Copy someone else’s essay. Whatever you do, just don’t come here.”

Class. :unamused:

are you suggesting that i lack class?? good god!!

Forgive me, DarkMagus.

I just saw this part:

:blush:

And you’re right - kid’s probably got a textbook lying under his bed somewhere.

(;), xeres)

heheheh and a take home test to go with the book that neither him nor his buddies can make sense of through their collective haze of keystone lights and bong rips.