Free Born Anarchism is the Answer.

Is Free Born Anarchism the answer?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

Free Born Anarchism is the answer.

Darn right it’s the answer. One problem, never happen unless a group of selected individuals got together and made it happen within their own group.

I second that, SeekerForTruth. Notable is your desciption “within their own group.”

Until we humans evolve beyond our tribal instincts, any form of anarchism is unlikely. Whether we can get beyond tribalism is another question.

Don’t you know that the Most Holy Moorish Science Temple is the answer to all humanity’s ills?

hermetic.com/bey/catechsm.html

Don’t tell me you have turned your back on the Turtle. :cry:

What was the question again?

Or is it like Jeopardy?

“What is an idealistic dream?” Alex.

free born anarchism is the quickest way to understand power

-Imp

Oh no, I have integrated awareness of the Giant Turtle with the Revered Heterodoxy of the Most Holy Moorish Science Temple and the doctrines of the Noble Drew Ali, praise be upon his Name.

hm3,

Dammit! I just finished putting my “buddy Jesus” statue on it’s pedestal. Does this mean I have to start all over again?

JT

This is for you, tenative.

Seeker, all you got to do is make it happen for you, everybody else will join in when they see that the powermongers don’t squish you like a bug. Until then, you just gotta take your chances, I do.

I can’t tell, Hermes, they’ve had alot of years, and little success.

I’m open to suggestions, xanderman. Without dreams there is only this.

Yes, impenitent, self power.

anarchistangel,

I apologize for my flip response. Just having a moment of irreverent fun.

The Achilles heel of anarchy is, that as a sytem, it only works when there is less than two people. Occasionally, cooperation between two anarchists is possible. Chance score suggest’s that, but if there is any difference of opinion, then one must acquiesce to the other (in order to proceed together) and that is denial of anarchical sovereignty. In my society of one I am the quintessential anarchist. As soon as I step out the front door…

JT

because everything works as it should…

Yes, indeed.

Scared of that Utopia(?)!

I didn’t say What worked as it should did I?

“anarchy sounds good to me, then someone asks who’d fix the sewers? or would the rednecks just play dictator of the neighborhood?” -Biafra

-Imp

This actually reminds me of something. Why the hell do governments act as a voice for anyone? I think of them more as supervisors of the people so conflicts are minimal and technology and comfort can advance but not as my voice really. I don’t mind the concept of police protecting (though they do a poor job). I love government funded services for the people like repairing roads and that jazz but the rest is just… eh.

I read “pay the dictator of the neighbours”
that would make no sense though.

“our agreement that gold has value gives us power to rise above”

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6p60gHuyu8[/youtube]

who has the gold, rules. (golden rule)

“Your duties will be to answer like a dog when I call.”

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbYDNxaK3W4[/youtube]