serious thinking about nothingness and somethingness

Somethingness is Everything but nothingness… and nothingness Is Everything but somethingness. Nothingness = 0 reality, therefore EVERYTHING is impossible because there is 0 reality. Somethingness is EVERYTHING itself. Somethingness is EVERYTHING possible Nothingness is EVERYTHING impossible: possible/impossible. Therefore, somethingness and nothingness are complete opposites.

You’re getting close to a revelation Coca. :smiley:

This calls for a new definition of nothingness. Why not just call it ‘0 reality’ for nothing existing, or even 0 nothing, to get a much more clear effect than just the word ‘nothingness’.

nothingness = 0 reality

0 reality = 0 somethingness

Somethingness = EVERYTHING

0 Somethingness = 0 EVERYTHING

therefore, 0 reality is 0 EVERYTHING

Therefore, nothingness/0 reality is EVERYTHING impossible and Somethingness is EVERYTHING possible. Possible/impossible. Therefore, nothingness and somethingness are complete opposites.

You are realizing why nothing is impossible. =D>

Does it change anything if we substitue “no thing” for “nothing”?

What’s the difference?

Way better in the end! Realunoriginal you’ll love this… :slight_smile:

This calls for a new definition of nothingness. Why not just call it ‘0 reality’ for nothing existing, or even 0 nothing, to get a much more clear effect than just the word ‘nothingness’.

(hint, read 1,2,3,4 in order and as a continuous thought especially between 2) and 3).)

1. nothingness = 0 reality

2. 0 reality = 0 somethingness

3. 0 Somethingness = 0 EVERYTHING

4. Somethingness = EVERYTHING

Look at 2) they merge the idea that 0 reality/nothingness is really 0 somethingness but in 3) it proves 0 somethingness is really 0 EVERYTHING… therefore, because 2) proves nothingness/0 reality is 0 somethingness and 3) proves 0 somethingness is 0 EVERYTHING… Nothingness Is 0 EVERYTHING.

I wonder if you can approach nothingness through a limit…?

real, the cool thing about my thery ‘0 EVERYTHING’ is you can actually use 0’s for or against eachother. For example, in 0 Actuality wouldn’t there be 0 limit?

This proves that in the supposed presence of nothingness (i.e. keep in mind this a paradox of impossibility) that reality is all one entity, reality = something = everything. Everything becomes one. Yet, this notion is…

Impossible. :smiley: #-o

real, to answer your question. ‘can nothingness be seen as a limit’. Maybe. Define limit. to me a limit is an actuality. So yes, if there was 0 actuality there would be 0 limits. To me nothingness isnot only nothing it is 0 nothing… or, 0 existence. So its very possible that there is 0 actuality there and therefore the formula 0 Actuality = 0 limits

A limit is only actualized when it is reached. For example when .999… approaches the limit of 1, then it is actualized at 1, not beforehand.

If a limit is not actualized, then it is changing. Perhaps if a limit approaches nothingness, then it can reach nothingness if it is never actualized.

This may be how and why infinity exists.

real, if there was 0 Actuality there woulnd’t be experience, reality, life… 0 Actuality is true nothing, and that nothing could not have an Actuality to limit it. In fact, in 0 actuality there is 0 Actuality of Limit. 0 Actuality ‘is’ the Limit you’re looking for because it has 0 Actuality of limit.

0 actuality is the process of the limit–it is how infinity is working

Hmm.

real, ‘0 actuality’ is NOT a process. That would be a contradiction (a process is an actuality) You’re original question is ‘how could nothingness work as a limit’ firstly, the limit could not be something more than nothingness - accordingly, as 0 Actuality is nothingness, in the nature of 0 Actuality therein lies the ‘limit’. It is in the nature of 0 Actuality/nothingness that there is 0 Actuality in limit. And 0 actuality in everything, not just limit.

The problem is that a limit as it operates, is not necessarily actualized. That can mean that there is still something that is existing that is not apparent. It is a process of actualization. It has not been actualized yet, but does that mean it does or does not exist? We don’t know what it is–it may or may not be something.

Yes, there is actualization. The process. Are we dealing with nothingness or something?

That is my question… What is the limit that approaches nothing?

Or, what is the limit that approaches something?

How does the possible become impossible?

How does the impossible become possible?

real, thats the thing, EVERYTHING is impossible in nothinngess, but what isn’t clear is can you actually become nothingness or is that also impossible??!

That’s what I’m asking about. What is the limit that approaches nothingness?