Will machines completely replace all human beings?

What do you think about that?

DARPA is funding a great many such incentives for technological advancement through competition (causing it to be even less controlled).

Is DARPA really “independent from other military research and development and reports”?

That’s kind of a tricky question. DARPA (used to be ARPA) is funded by grants and is a think-tank organization (depicted on TV in the series Eureka). Congress disallows all of the research to be military defense so that the “Defense Budget” (around $800 bln) doesn’t include DARPA’s billions of dollars, a portion of which comes through corporate funding. They develop basically all of the super-high tech (unseen by the public) advances as well as the public’s much lesser advance “new technology”. Many projects are about exactly how to manipulate the public … into favoring more technology from DARPA. :evilfun:

DARPA is the science team behind the one-way mirror. Their advancement is expontial compared to the public because they see (and limit) everything the public develops plus invents their own secret projects that lead to much higher developments that the public is not allowed to know about. Then those developments lead to even higher developments which, over the years, lead to even higher developments so that the secret developments are always growing exponentially compared to what the public ever sees. All “UFO” concerns (for example) are merely DARPA projects at this point, probably 50-100 years ahead of what the public is allowed to develop.

RM:AO is actually for DARPA.

Example projects vary greatly:

Those just a few that the public are allowed to know about.

RM:AO is actually for DARPA?

How many times have I told you … it is really only for thinkers (at this stage). What you would call “the future” is actually already going on behind closed doors in the form of isolated communities and labs. A country can’t develop secretive highly advanced technologies without implementing them so as to see what develops next. In the long run, when it is deemed necessary, a small device or strategy is released to the public either for gaining more psychological effect, or perhaps to treat a newly developed social situation. In the mean time, the developing grows and grows and grows behind closed doors.

The future is predictable merely because it is being manufactured (quite a number of films on that issue as well). But that makes it harder to predict for those not making the manufacturing decisions.

Is or was ARPANET (the precursor of the INTERNET) the net of ARPA, later known as DARPA?

Sure. Who didn’t know that? :-s

The individual inventor actually has zero chance of the old idea of getting rich by inventing … well … anything. When you hear that some women has recently invented … whatever … it is merely more PR for feminisation (same ole, same ole – “Propaganda”).

Google actually gives DARPA a bit of a challenge in the field of human interface technology and information mining (the larger portion of AI). But DARPA is allowed to spy on Google and even covertly intervene. So in the long run, Google can never do anything that DARPA hasn’t already permitted to happen.

I know. Unfortunately I forgot that you had already mentioned DARPA several times - although I was quite sure that it had something to do with ARPA and ARPANET, the precursor of the INTERNET, but then I thought: “Why am I not asking James S. Saint, the one who wants to be asked?” At that time I had already read the following text:

The ARPANET was officially shut down February 28, 1990.

There was a campaign aginst Google some months ago. It seems that DARPA is able to knock out Google if it wants to. But DARPA itself is also not absolutely independent.

DARPA took over the NASA projects and the issues between Google and DARPA are like the old issues between NASA and individuals attempting space flight. In the end, the governance controls all things (bunch of Godwannabes).

I guess you do not mean the US government but the world government as the world rulers. The US government depends on the world rulers. Think of, for example, the money that the members of the US government need for their elections and re-elections.

Do you not think it might be irony?

I do not know. That is why i asked about his intention behind such statement in the middle of some serious discussion.

with love,
sanjay

Zinnat, I hope I may remind you of what you wrote exactly 30 days ago:

30 days are gone, but unfortunately your promised post has not arrived here.

As I told my reasons, you have to wait for some more days.

With love,
Sanjay

Okay, Zinnat / Sanjay.

(1500’s)

Worker: That windmill is going to replace our hard earned labor on the farm.

Administrative Class: Nonsense you conspiracy theorist kook.

Get back to work slave!

(1800’s)

Luddite worker: That textile automated factory is going to replace us and our hard earned labor over generations.

Administrative Class: Nonsense you conspiracy theorist kook.

Get back to work slave!

(1900’s)

Worker: That machine has replaced my job entirely forcing me down to the lower wage assembly line.

Administrative Class: Nonsense you conspiracy kook.

Get back to work slave!

(2000’s)

Worker: A computer has replaced my job entirely making me obsolete and existentially redundant. I feel useless, I’ve been even called a useless eater.

My wife is currently selling blowjobs on the street corner for nickels. I am sleeping under a bridge with a drug addict named Harry who is shooting up heroin numbing himself with the misery of life while I am down to my last two cans of tomato soup and green beans from a local community foodshelf.

I’ve tried applying to the local Chicken Wing for $1.50 a hour but my application was denied in that the jobs are starting to become automated with computers and robots.

I’ve applied for public housing and EBT where I’ve been denied on both.

I have a razor and I am about to cut my wrists.

The 24/7 1-800 suicide prevention line isn’t picking up…

Administrative Class: Fuck you slave!

(2100’s)

???

Megaphone: The next ship to Mars leaving on platform 5, in 15 minutes. All passengers please go there immediately. Women and children first.

Megaphone: Worker permits and passports please , to be
presented to the adminsitration immediately for processing, leave left arm bare for microchip

inspection.