Will machines completely replace all human beings?

Yes. Reprogramming always starts with education because the young people are the most influenceable people.

There is also a great interest in the prevention of learning from history.

They can’t rewrite it if people keep learning it.

Yes, of course, that is also true, but the accent in your sentence is on the word “if”, because the problem is that the preventors of learning from history and the keepers of learnig from history have one point where they agree, and the preventors have more power.

They can pick away at it. Further they can cut down on the time and energy you have to learn history, but creating work scarcity and using effectivity programs at work to keep you stressed and paniced even after you get home and put your feet and do not crack that history book or haven’t the energy to do it with much critical intelligence.

Fact is that history is not the same as mathematics. And fact is also that the winner writes the history. The winner dictates, because the winner has the power, the victor’s justice and so on.

Only those who can and do keep history in mind and keep learning from history are capable of resisting the lies about history.

I think we should ban tampons, because a 14 year old girl died from leaving a tampon in too long. Tampons are a threat against civilization, thus we should ban them. We should also ban hurricanes too, because they kill a lot of people and damage a lot of property. Hurricanes are not good for the economy. This is a daycare, a babysitting game, and if one person does a bad thing, we all have to be punished, laws have to be changed, to teach us all a lesson and keep us safe. Soda bottles cause strife in the village and cause people to make war and be jealous, thus we should ban glass soda bottles, and switch to plastic, as it is more safe and harmonious with the village.

Sources:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxic_shock_syndrome
“The Gods Must Be Crazy” (1980 film)

Holiness seems to be a feminine feeling, guilt remorse, ethics and pleasure, are all feminine feelings. Morality and ethics is feminine. But women are liars, often indifferent to trouble, so how can they be holy? Children do not seem to be inherent liars, only women.

I suppose the key to this is androgeny, combining the logic and truth of man, with the holiness of a child.

Not to derail, but what do you imagine to be a “masculine feeling”?

Back to the topic by looking at the following picture:

m_h.jpg
What do you think?

I think there will be smiling machines. I also think that the replacement will not be so one for one. Portions of jobs will be taken over, so employed humans will be fewer. This is happening in professional jobs also. But since it will not come soon that a HR manager is completely replaced, like we fire Hans and put C3PO at his desk, people will not realize that because many facets of HR work are already being taken over, such that companies can make a number of employees redundant in those departments, it is actually happening now, not in some more distant future when AI really comes into play. We already have smart enough machines to whittle down departments.

This is all being fussy, but I think that the skeptics see an image like that and think…oh, that’s not happening, when in fact it has been happening for a while and not just on assembly lines in, say, Japan, but in white collar jobs also and all over the world.

Smiling machines? Okay, here they are:

m_h_f.jpg
:smiley:

masculine feeling is building things with zero regard for polishing, liking violence, honest violence, noble fights, balanced confrontations.

feminine feeling is polishing things, lazily and timidly refining structure, sadistic violence, where the opponent is helpless, or they themselves are helpless.

So you are speaking of masculine courage vs feminine repressed, opportunistic anger.

Nein. I am referring to the masculine desire to fight, the desire for fair and honest combat, a fair fight, and a challenge, a duel, or a battle of teams.

The feminine desire I refer to is the sadistic female intent, witchery, taking pleasure at either her victims pain, or taking pleasure at her own pain. Open you eyes, my brother, for these women lurk in the shadows, unknown to you.

Courage is not the desire to fight, courage is simply standing up to your fears, it is simply an evolved form of cowardice. The masculine desire to which I refer, is not fear based, it is not courage or cowardice, fear is only used as a function of excitement in the experience.

Feminine repressed anger is one of the noble traits of woman, but it is the product of ignobility - dishonesty, shame, and cowardice. These factors repress the anger in the first place.

m_h_fs.jpg

Otto Weininger (Jew) knew very well that ethics and morality belonged to men. But in any case, the masculine/feminine dichotomy is for the most part useless and it only serves to cause unnecessary conflict between men and women. Especially considering the implicit suggestion that what is masculine is necessarily superior to feminine, when in reality, both masculinity and femininity have their own flaws.

The ideal state is beyond masculinity and femininity.

As a matter of fact, those who are stuck on this dichotomy and are describing the historical development as “feminization” can be safely assumed to belong to Gentile camp, as they are clearly dominated by Giant blood memory (i.e. hunter/gatherer blood memory.)

=D>

False dichotomy. The male/feminine dichotomy is useful, it describes two chemical states, estrogen and testosterone. This can be used to map psychological underpinnings, and behavoirs.

Beyond, but also within. Without testosterone, the organism has no energy to do things, nor desire for balanced teams and competition. Without testosterone, there are no more noble duels, which are character building.

Without estrogen, the noble duels become too violent, and thus the character building component is lost. Without estrogen, there is no remorse for death.

So the ideal is both within masculine and feminine, but also beyond.