Thinking about the END OF HISTORY.

Ah, okay, so then we may be led on by fate and the universe into strength of will. What a hopeful thought.

“Fate”? That is a very relatively free interpretation. Relatively free will does not mean “fate” or even “amor fati” (cp. again: Friedrich W. Nietzsche).

“What a hopeful thought”? That is either rhetoric or angst. Anxiety for fate, for defeat, for pessimism, for what?

Would you mind telling me where which problem is?

It was a rhetorical response to your own crooked answers. You definitely sidestepped my entire previous comment (the one before you answered about relative free will, which was irrelevant in the context) so I answered rhetorically. I did not see the point of putting much effort into the response.

There were no “crooked answers”. And I definitely did not sidestepped my entire previous comment. I don’t have to response to any stupid statement.

The Narcissus myth is one of the most compelling… as all are self-valuing, but not all is integer, and the greatest values are beauty and integrity, as mathematicians will say. In school I was simply moved by a primal recognition. I am very much Narcissist, as I think this is the best attitude within the nihilistic void. I do not mind the tragedy, I encourage the fascination. Perhaps this is evil, or thoughtless at least. But not nihilist – it is rather the first impulse out of the zero-sum game that nihilism represents. Game theory is the formula of nihilism, of linear determinism, and of slavery. the Circle: Psyche represents the truth encompassing the passions rather than the differentiated passions of which each is a ‘sin unto death’ - the truth that satisfaction of the self of its beauty lies in becoming, in encountering, in the moon-land where the girl waits, who is attached to her sun, the ego who now is fatally caught, as all suns are essentially. The satisfaction of Narcissus with his own compelled-ness is is more interesting to me than the tragic loss of self - after all Narcissus is valuing something, a phenomenon, and he perishes of valuing. This is the best myth to explain that to value is not to gain. What one gains is usually different from what one values. For specific fruits of value to appear, the whole environment of these fruits and all its historic requirements must be fulfilled. Much like children were never the intention of sex, so the world is not the intention of its creator. The creator is after all never the intention of himself – even though all magic is means to falsify that statement. Creation is necessity and not intention - intention is in recognition, valuing in terms of self, more specifically the will to dominate and incorporate. I think Dostoyevsky was a ruthless experimentalist, and Tolstoy a robust kind of patriarchal zen master, whose characters have also seemed wax-like to me, except for the small Christian fables, where the roles of the characters were so short as to be affectively elemental, and somehow moving.

History has not ended yet, although it seems to sink, to go down, to decline, to shrink.

History can’t have ended yet because the „historical existentials“ haven’t ended.

There is no doubt that some of those examples of historical existentials have been shrinking, while other historical existentials have been expanding.

Since the beginning of the Western modern times:

1. Religion has been becoming a more secular, more powerful religion, a modern religion, thus an ideology; so religion has been expanding.
  2. Rule (leadership, a.s.o.) has been becoming a more hidden, secret, esoteric, more powerful one; so rule has been expanding.
  3. Nobleness (nobility, a.s.o.) has also been becoming a more hidden, secret, esoteric, more powerful one; so nobleness has been expanding.
  4. Classes have been changing: a richer becoming upper class, a shrinking middle class, an increasing lower class; so classes have been changing badly.
    5. State has been becoming a more and more powerless Institution; so the state has been shrinking, and probably it will disappear. => #
  5. Great war has been becoming smaller but much more wars and threatening; so we still can’t say much about the end of this historical existential.
    7. City and country as contrast have been changing by expanding cities and shrinking countries; so the contrast will perhaps disappear.
    8. Education, especially in schools and universities, has been becoming a catastrophic issue; so education has been changing very badly.
    9. Science has been becoming a new religion for the most part; so science has been changing very badly.
    10. Order of sexulality / demographics, economics has been becoming a catastrophic issue too; so this order has been becoming a disorder.
    11. Historiography / awareness of history has been getting under ideological (modern religious) control; so historography has been changing badly.

So the historical existentials state (=> 5.), city and country as contrast (=> 7.), education, especially in schools and universities (=> 8.), science (=> 9.), order of sexulality / demographics, economics (=> 10.), and last but not least historiography / awareness of history (=> 11.) will probably disappear during the next future, provided that humans will be alive then. But we still don’t know whether the historical existentials religion (=> 1.), rule (=> 2.), nobleness (=> 3.), classes (=> 4.), graet war (=> 6.) will end as long as humans are alive.

All of those are indicators of the “New Moon” rising to guide Man through the night and worshiped in Islam. They are the effects of instituting a new religion over an old one, “new wine in an old wine skin” (“Secular”). Islam increasingly publishes numerous videos associating Science and the Quran in order to maintain itself with the new order and religion of the new night and its false Sun, “Moon”.

Maybe that that is the case in the Magic/Arabian/Islamic culture. Do you think that the Occidental culture intends to use this for own interests, for example in order to “cement” their “global society”, thus their “society of the last men”?

It is only a difference in words and names. The concepts are the same. The “new Moon” as far as the West is concerned is “Scientism” or “Human Secularism”. They can no longer see the Logic so they revert to being guided by blind Passion (egotism, lust for power (WtP), hedonism). And are being governed by the Destroyer of all humanity, aka “The Devil” or “Shiva”, the “Deceiver and Divider”.

“Man” refers to the order or organization of people, of “hu-mans”. The “Last Man” refers to the last/final Order of Man, never to have to change again and is built upon SAM. But until then, the blind passions blindly presume that last Man to be a huge glob, Globalism - a single huge “particle” formed of the chaos of passions (including fear).

I am showing the Logic that they cannot see (and often do not want you to see). Blind Passion will prevent you from seeing it too (much like FC), if you do not resist it.

Are you a friend of the motto or principle “NULLIUS IN VERBA”? :slight_smile:

You’re kidding me, right?

Are you a friend of the German language?

[size=120]No.[/size]

[size=120]Yes.[/size]

Just in case you don’t understand English sarcasm;
The same answer equally applies to the question that you asked.

That’s not only “English sarcasm”, James.

…just making certain (verifying :wink: ). :sunglasses:

What’s your point? :wink: :sunglasses:

Peter Sloterdijk wrote in his diary on the 11th of May 2009:

“Woran würde man das Ende der Geschichte erkennen? Vielleicht am Aufhören der Sorge.”

• Peter Sloterdijk, “Zeilen und Tage”, 2012, S. 197.
    My translation:
    “By what would one recognise the end of the history? Perhaps by the cessation of the care.”
  • Peter Sloterdijk, “Lines and Days”, 2012, p. 197.

Victor Orban, president of Hungary, in 2012-

“God willhelp us and we will not have to invent a new type of political system instead of democracy that would would need to be introduced for the sake of economic survival” Incidently, he considered Hungary to be an Asian country.

For him democracy means something else, whereas,
‘Many still believe that we live in a democracy even though there are clear signs suggesting otherwise.’

‘mass surveillance
violent suppressin of protests
attacks on minorities
expanding military industrial complex’ and the list goes on.

'We have the freedom to choose all sorts of products or lifestyles, but this not necessarily guarantee our personal or political freedom.

Yeah, that is very true. When people have been so confounded by all of the manipulations, information, and disinformation overload, they stop caring about so called “grand issues” that demarcate a change in history. Once they don’t care about such things, wars that would change the face of history are much more difficult to contrive. And due to that “perpetual war” is being strongly considered and will result in that same lack of caring and lack of any substantial change. But before that happens, I imagine they will have already rearranged the nations into the new order and established the Global Empire.

And welcome back. :sunglasses:

Thanks, James.

I hope I translated the German word „Sorge“ correctly because philosophically it is a bit difficult to translate: „Sorge“ means „care“, „concern“, „trouble“, „anxiety“, „worry“, „solicitude“, „sorrow“, … and so on. The words „besorgen“ (verb), „versorgen“ (verb), „Vorsorge“ (noun), „umsorgen“ (verb), „fürsorgen“ (verb), „Fürsorge“ (noun), … and many others are derived from the words „Sorge“ (noun) and „sorgen“ (verb), and this has not only a special meaning in the German language but also in the German philosophy - since Heidegger also in the worldwide philosophy.