Orgy of the Will

When you refuse to react; refuse to do anything; what good are you? If you’re not contributing something to the rest of society, what good are you? The fact is that whether you will or no, you will always contribute something; you will always work. You are constantly reacting to everything. Stopping reacting is a reaction to reacting. You are not solving anything by dipping down that road; all you’re going to do is rebound between the two until you finally get smart enough to stop being between a rock and a hard place.

Style and presentation is very important. Even God must give the Devil his due. Sleight of Hand. God was never the man on the seat of power; he was the one the angels claimed as Lucifer. And he’s honest and as hard-working as the day is long; or at least he was when they named him Christ Mikael the Redeemer. Bam; name-change right over night and nobody the wiser. They thought it was another decoy of God’s; the right hand. God cut his right hand off because it offended him. Metaphorically. In doing so, he remained lofty while sending his sins down here and that is His sin. He cast his demons onto the world of man in their fledgling state and when he fell from grace as Lucifer; they let him know it, because in his bitterness he told them everything he knew in exchange for everything they knew. They’d already been playing the devil’s game for a while and they let him in the know in the appropriate manner to revive his love; berating him and breaking him down like he had done to so many before him. His crime was love of self; for he looked upon the mortals and loved them at the same time as seeing them as an insult to his image for how crude they were.

Vanity.

God wanted to go down and be amongst the mortals. Envy.

God valued his creations above himself; worshiping a false idol according to the christian bible. If you don’t love your works, who else will? You can’t sell bullshit. It doesn’t work. We’ve tried.

And when God threw Lucifer out of Heaven; he killed all that Lucifer was in the worst way possible. Or, the best way, depending on how you see it. Those minute differences in opinion mean the most. Otherwise you’re berating some poor sap who’s just taking a breather. The future I envision has room for everyone; even slackers. We need everything we can learn from; and we need to learn how to take things slower and more methodically and be more like the calm of the water instead of the tempest.

What we’re looking for is anything that will cause insecurity. Reach out to it, contain it and break it down, teach it the ropes. We have no need to kill anymore. Let the people do what they want and you will find them more than willing to respond in kind. Be gentle. As I said, I’ve got you all covered.

You typed this…

And you ask me what is wrong?
You might as well ask why the Barbary Pirates used white slaves? If you had half the knowledge you think you have, then you know that your question is a stupid one and can only lead to an equally stupid answer.
Then you shoot yourself in the foot immediately by demonstrating that slavery and inferiority are not connected, as in the Greek and Roman model of slavery.
Then there is the childish use of language:" They didn’t go, “You blacks are racially inferior, so we’ll use you as our slaves”; the blacks were simply THE EASIEST ONES TO USE (and hence, the most racially inferior)…"
“GO” for say? Really? Are you a ninth grader?
And then you equate the “ease” of use with racial inferiority. How absurd. Black were not racially inferior, they just did not have guns, and ships and the wealth that the British Empire was able to mobilise in the Slave Triangle. Slavers were not “superior” they just had a lower standard of morality, and better technology.
Maybe you would benefit from some education first?
Moulay Ishmail also had great maritime expertise and would take slaves from European coastal regions such as the West of England.

Actually interpretation as optics is not new. It has been suggested, albeit inconclusively and veiled very thinly by others. (Steiner, for one) His thesis is credible, but the dynamics and structure underneath them are inconsequential. Not that, i don’t perfectly agree with the idea that intentionality has run it’s course, whereby Nietzche and Baudrillard can be connected and mentioned on the same page. Reality has been centrifuged into a thin film, all appearently and obviously overexposed, but without any real knowledge as to how to go back to the centre. (source)

Excellent start.
Good title, too.

[size=85]24. We die twice, once when the last breath leaves our bodies, and again when the last person who knows our name dies. [/size]
Plagiarism?

"Some day soon, perhaps in forty years, there will be no one alive who has ever known me. That’s when I will be truly dead - when I exist in no one’s memory. I thought a lot about how someone very old is the last living individual to have known some person or cluster of people. When that person dies, the whole cluster dies,too, vanishes from the living memory. I wonder who that person will be for me. Whose death will make me truly dead?” ― Irvin D. Yalom, Love’s Executioner and Other Tales of Psychotherapy
http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/336070-there-are-three-deaths-the-first-is-when-the-body
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/stand_up_guys/quotes/

[size=85]42. No woman has yet been touched by any genuine philosophical concern whatever. [/size]
Based on what, personal observation? If women are totally inferior beings of the least significance, why spend so many words of ridicule on them throughout the book and why does it seem like there is so much bitterness in it?

[size=85]55. “Waaaaaaah, mooooooommy, he swears a lot, I don’t like him!” — I don’t like you either, fuckface. As for the swearing, Earth to flaming faget: that’s how men talk. If you don’t like it, go sit with the womenfolk. [/size]
This is dumb.
Swearing has little to do with what a man is or what makes a man important.

[size=85]
84. The answer to any problem: from grand politics, to mastering the environment, to combating pseudo-intellectualism and the artfag plague, is always one: death. Violence is the answer to every problem — the only answer. The first and last solution. Everything else is compromise; which is to say retreat, bargaining, defeat.[/size]
I think he should more clearly define the problems and explain why they necessitate one singular solution before calling impotently for so many deaths.

[size=85]91. The opposing viewpoints: Everything passes away, so nothing matters. This is nihilism speaking. And the retort: Everything returns, so everything matters. And this is Nietzsche speaking.[/size]
I can appreciate this.

[size=85]183. All the hatred against the NSA is contemptible; I would be proud if my country had an intelligence agency as cool as the NSA. After all, what else is an intelligence agency supposed to do than gather information? Everyone does it, and you little maggots are outraged by the Americans because they are doing it better than everyone else. As for your privacy, no one gives a shit about it. You think we WANT to read about the inane ant-like existence that you call your life? Your correspondence makes us DEPRESSED. The only reason we are gathering it is because it’s the best way to achieve our objective — not to protect you! but the interests of the nation! And YES, WE are the ones who determine the interests of the nation because we work for the NSA and you, fuckface, do not and never will (because you are a fuckface). Get it?[/size]
Why is he talking about himself as if employed by the NSA, when he is clearly not American? Just associating himself with what he views as power?

[size=85]383. The 5-year-old child who suggested that America “kill everyone in China” to avoid having to pay its 1.3 trillion dollar debt to that country. We finally got to the point where the solutions to our problems are literally obvious even to children.[/size]
A world war that could threaten the conditions for all life on Earth? Even if “successful” and the planet isn’t scorched in the process, why is this the best solution?

[size=85]386. With Heraclitus something begins, while with me that something ends, and that something is philosophy. [/size]
How does philosophy end with the internet figure, Alex Kierkegaard? It’s a bit much to say for oneself whose “ultimate conclusions of philosophy” are inconsistent and underdeveloped.

[size=85]399. “Alpha” PUA advice on how to be cool: “Act as if anything you like or are interested in is cool.”
O rly? So stamp-collecting is cool now because a bunch of retards like it? But no matter how loudly the stamp-collecting retards shout that they love stamp collecting, it will never become cool. Why? Because stamp collecting is retarded.[/size]
What’s “retarded” about stamp collecting?

[size=85][…]Reality is reality and no amount of wishful thinking (which is essentially what feel-good “be yourself” claptrap amounts to) can change it. You either ride the wave (of reality) or you are drowned by it. There are no alternatives.
To acknowledge reality is to acknowledge the existence of everyone else (since that is what reality is: the universe, and the universe is a collection of lifeforms and nothing else). Denial of reality, i.e. of everyone else (=solipsism) is not a valid strategy of growth but a mere symptom of weakness. There can be no REAL growth without the acknowledgement of reality. Only the fake kind.
Reality is the others, your genes, the past. Any denial of any of these things, be it ever so slight, is a symptom of WEAKNESS. If you deny the others it can only be because you feel inferior to them. To deny your genes means to feel them to be inferior genes. To deny the past means that you feel that your performance and that of your ancestors in it were bad. I do not deny the others: it is precisely because the others are precisely what they are that I am the best among them. I do not deny my genes: it is precisely because my genes are the best that have ever been that I am so awesome. I do not deny the past: it is precisely because the past was exactly how it was, down to the least, most insignificant detail, that I am today in the position that I am.
So here’s my advice for being cool: Be born with great genes. Everything else follows…[/size]
I’m always amazed at talk of being the best, smartest, most philosophically prescient person to ever exist. C’mon, dude, halfway understanding three great thinkers who came before you is cool, but with so little substance how can anyone accept claims of ultimate superiority as anything other than delusion and narcissism? This person should reevaluate the purpose and accuracy of such claims. If they were true his greatness would speak for itself. It’s not worth it to me to press on with his philosophy any further. Most of what I read was Nietzsche paraphrased and somewhat clipped. Unfortunately, if there is something I misunderstood I doubt it’s even worth the time to figure out what was meant.

Weird. Word is that Alex Kierkegaard aka Icycalm aka Antony Zyrmpas is a fugitive criminal who scammed people for thousands of dollars on eBay and then fled with so great a prize of maybe $120,000 USD. There’s a decent internet trail of this person for anyone who wants to do some research.

Some new stuff:

You have nothing else to do with your free time but to do research about “Internet figures”, as you call them, that you do not even care about.

1. You have already owned up to being ALex K. SO why refer to him as “he has already…”?
  2. A single page of Internet BLog IS NOT A FUCKING BOOK. And posting a poorly written blog cannot be described as “PUBISHING A BOOK”
  3. Maybe you have a split personality problem?

That’s rude.

I am making fun of people like you. Of course I am not Alex Kierkegaard.

I started a similar topic on philosophyforums.com a while ago and I got banned within seconds. Reason: criminal.

Not only am I Alex Kierkegaard, I’m also a criminal!

That’s a very intelligent observation, I must say. However, I am not sure how you got this idea that I think that a single page on an Internet blog equals to a book?

He did write these books and he did publish some of them. “A single page on an Internet blog” has nothing to do with it.

This is what happens when your favorite musician is Iggy Pop.

Maybe you’re on drugs or something?

Lev, you’re a mentally-stunted child-fagot and you should suck my dick instead of smoking weed all day long. It would be much healthier for you – trust me. Do you get that, Lev? Or should I write it in all caps so that your exhausted nerves can make some sense of what I am trying to say to you, you flatheaded moron?

Dear Maggy,
With a choice of avatar like yours it is probably not t good idea to attack others for their choice.

Rather than getting all uppity why not address the points I made? You, the amusingly self styled Alex K, has not published any books. I’ve given you some straight advice why you, as Maggy A, OR Alex K will not be able to publish due to style and content.
So why are you here?

Teehee. No we are claiming that YOU and your other self Alex K, is not a philosopher, and that the stuff you are posting is not coherent.

My choice of avatar is perfect.

Now go fuck yourself, moron, and leave this thread alone.

Look who’s talking … :laughing:

Oh, … YES …! The CHILD …!

:laughing:

Yes perfect for an aspiring philosopher who has published several books and is praised all over fantasy land.

I understand that publishers all over Soulcalibre Toyland are printing a million copies of all your wonderful books, right now!!!

How is it to be so famous?

You’re making a fool of yourself.

Someone ban the moron already.

Locking this thread until OH is back to deal with this…

Thread unlocked…

Hopefully the temporary locking of the thread has cooled tempers.

I think someone has listened to your plea, but perhaps not in the way you wished.
To get back to the thread.
If you really want some advice about the “book” I am happy to give it. But as the thread has proved, it is not always easy to take honest critique.
And remembering to whom you have responded, so as not to dissimulate in your answers is also advised.
E.g. if you admit you are Alex, K. yesterday, it’s pointless denying it today.