The word roots of the Proto-Indo-European language

i believe some of you may be having problems accessing my website.

The X-PIE solver is also provided here:

filedropper.com/x-piesolver

(Click “Download this file”)

Can you post the main points of your findings here…

hey man,
solving history led me to these roots at various points of time. That history is pretty hard to write, but i’ve tried. By now I know and can relate many episodes from that loooooooong history but i’ve only written small parts of it yet. But the main findings from that work, are these golden word roots. Research shows how most of our words have originated from the names of ancient pagan Gods and factions.

With the help of these word roots, one can:

1.   Deduce the meaning of the name of any typical object or company, by breaking the name into Proto-Indo-European word roots (e.g.: Chelsea = Che + EL + Si)

2.   Remember and decipher complex words by viewing them as a sum of these P-I-E word roots.

3.   Decipher unknown foreign words.

4.   Realize who is who, and who is allied to who, in the world of politics and society.

sigh oh my!

The table seems nice and analytically organized, but still a bit presumptuously supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

hey Saint,
Sometimes it’s hard to deduce and write what is true, society is so complex.

But you should be happy with the relatively fairer representation of Americans in the latest version that you can download here (click “Click to download file”):

filedropper.com/x-piesolver_2

I found it interesting that both the West and the East made attempts to form the perfectly ordered language thousands of years ago. And because they were partially successful, they made a sustaining impact that spread throughout the worlds. One wouldn’t think that Latin or English would have much to do with ancient Hebrew or Sumerian, yet they do (of course there is no accounting for the French and Russian).

If language hadn’t been seen as such an important part of thought such that it became a target for manipulation as influential people chose to change the world, it would have been interesting to see just how ordered language would be today. Of course, if they had ever truly understood the natural order in life and thought, world history would be so very different. As it is, all we have is a hodgepodge of broken remnant bits and pieces of fallen attempts and new-age technological proclamations of perfection, a compost heap of churning burning strife.

The Iron Man will have it so very much easier.

What can you learn by breaking a word down into its component consonants? I note you have acronyms and trade names like SAP and Nescafe in the examples… what do Khomeini, the Cayman islands and communism have in common?

hey Humean,
You can learn about the origins, and the likely factional leaning (if applicable) of nouns, by breaking them into word roots.

Many are the tools at the disposal of

The powers that be … the reigning meta-syllogicians (who are by nature more inclined towards the verbal domain)… the holders of the secret key (a la Da Vinci Code), one of these tools…

They, unlike most of us maybe, choose names very carefully (this applies to trade names as well).

Words carry a lot of meaning, especially their words
and acronyms may also carry the meaning, such as “NASA” (or NSA for that matter) being cognate to Nazi and carrying all the associated Nestorian connotations, or “SAP” meaning (in all likelihood) “Ba (i.e. temporal manifestation) of Si (Set)”.

I did a thorough research of history and it becomes clear that the history of big words is as a combination of the consonant-ish basic word roots (I have revealed these, see primary word roots).

Knowledge of these roots, “the runes”, helps them interpret (or name) society’s components for what they actually are… now other humans can interpret too; a logical progression in the information age.

Well, they have something in common is, usually, all that one can say. For one, communism mainly manifested in what can be called the Cartman area (Turan, backyard of Iran), so indeed communism seems related to Khomeini (or Khameini) of Iran, but truth is that both names spring from an older common root (KMN, as in “Kumaon”, India). (Note that, in the 1940s, the plan of the “leader of the Aryans”, the ally of the Nazis, i.e., the Persian King – hinged on the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact, and the invasion of the USSR destroyed his misconception, revealing, to him, the truth about Hitler).

note also the similarity of communism and Shia Islam (as opposed to Sunni Islam), which as you know is centered in Iran.

So, yeah, the cayman islands… the name itself says that it’s part of this network. Check out, in page: “secondary roots”, how all the famous bigger words form… I’ve been updating the file, refer the latest version here:

filedropper.com/x-piesolver_3
Or you can dload it from my site:
djedefsauron.net/index.php?o … Itemid=144

Alright! I worked a bit more on making this thesis easy for all, here is the end result:

I get a 404 error. In my ancient language, this means "shit is fucked, page wont load’. My political motifs compel me to post this.

The link above me works though.

Welcome great Unicorn, your political motifs are remarkable, then.

Do check out the Proto-PIE language of sounds as well!

PIE’s origins are on average much more ancient, and it all coalesced to form the PIE.
In other words, P-I-E wasn’t the first language of humanity, there was the proto-PIE as well!
We can explore the Proto-PIE/PIE language of sounds even if we can’t assign a single geographical location or time to where PIE came from

(though there is a very compelling theory that it was a language put into written symbols by the Noldor High Prince, Feanor (the “Tengwar mystery”).)

But even before that, Proto-PIE existed as a language of sounds among the people of Arda (Afroeurasia) and Aman (the western lands of the Americas).
Of course this primordial language of sounds was absorbed in the creation of the Proto-Indo-European language.
This language of sounds evolved in various places and joined to form the whole (early P-I-E, mostly similar to the ancient elven language), also being “upgraded” just how we see our typical software upgrades or patches.

The meanings of proto-PIE (and PIE) sounds, these primordial sounds:

xinxii.com/en/neohieroglyphs … 67713.html

(read free excerpt, which is nearly the whole book, 44 out of 55 pages)

I like pie.

This book seems half assed. Like the first few pages it was coherent and then you just stopped trying. Hit and miss all the way down, like sometimes it felt you were just listing random words with no explanation to the root meaning, could not be bothered to flesh out your conscious feeling, just wanted us to "ride with the vibe’. About half-way through, the book devolved into total chaos, word salad. Not your best effort.

You didn’t even bother to mention the unique properties of the English language, and explain the discrepancies between the languages. Is English more closely aligned with spiritual/meta/emotional truths than hispanic or other latin languages? Is English more accurate at describing root syllable essences than African languages? You did not even go into this.

To precisely answer your questions…:

djedefsauron.net/index.php?o … Itemid=125

That English is most similar to PIE is not merely an incidental observation to one like me who collected knowledge of the fundamental roots in bits and pieces, while scouring comparatively through the various mythologies…

Nor do I draw that conclusion from how Pope Gregory I referred to the English people as “non angli sed angeli”…

Non Angli, sed angeli – “They are not Angles, but angels”. Aphorism, summarizing words reported to have been spoken by Gregory when he first encountered English boys at a slave market, sparking his dispatch of St. Augustine of Canterbury to England to convert the English, according to Bede.[74] He said: “Well named, for they have angelic faces and ought to be co-heirs with the angels in heaven.”[75]

Nah, mine was a longer derivation, attained by Euhemerus-ically interpreting Tolkien
(who said that, post-3100 BC, the Noldor elves were headquartered in “Lindon”, which is clearly cognate to, or a modification of London…)

(and of course the Noldor, which word derives from NBL-Dior that is, literally, the “Nephilim Gods”, were sort of angels of the day (but of course, some might call them “fallen angels”)

proofs for what i say here can be found in my website djedefsauron.net
refer, in particular, “Men of Old, men of renown” as well as “the Minotaur of Numenor”

Well, Trixie, this is a book I wrote, not (maybe) the book you want…

Nevertheless, some of your complaints have been addressed in the Third Edition of this book… (link below), thank you for pointing them out to me…

P.S.: not ALL of your complaints, since this book is more about the root powers, not language.

Link for download:

I created a separate thread for my new work on this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=190210

Eureka? No!

Neither djedefsauron.net/index.php?o … Itemid=144 nor http://www.filedropper.com/x-piesolver works!

Please put the main or the most interesting points of the theme (“The word roots of the Proto-Indo-European language”) in this thread. Thanks.

Okie Arminius…

Regarding society…

Japanese, African, European, Asian, doesn’t matter; the law here expounded still applies…

the fundamental first principles of society’s organization (which is pretty chaotic) I have found…

Certain social “modules,” that can also be called “root powers”… about 13 of them in total… had intercourse in various ways, thus forming various powers big and small, some of whom are TPTB. That is to say, the traces or stamp of the ancient entities linger in today’s multipart social entities… so those talking about “TPTB” should leave a “separate bloc” viewpoint and try to embrace the “molecular” or “atomic” viewpoint…

For example, about a word of 3 “molecules” (or rather “root powers”):

The verbal bloc “KMR” (as in Kumar), if we consider its origins as a sticky “imprint”, must have had some links to the ancient heroes, deities, and factions behind the roots “K”, “M”, and “R” – which had, “imprintingly” (w.r.t. public memory), conspicuous association over some phase(s) of space-time – it is thus that the verbal bloc KMR came to be.

Details on the “root powers”, the atomic constituents of all social entities, conveniently traceable as word roots participating in their names:

xinxii.com/en/the-root-powers-p-369665.html

Click on “excerpt”, on the right side, to get a good chunk of this book to read for free…

Now let’s have some discussion please…