Communication is the key to Genius

For instance, if you had my mind, you’d understand why this topi belongs in Philosophy, rather than Psychology and Mind.

Genius is simply clear understanding of communication.

If we could mind meld, the world would be very much better.

Lack of genius is simply misunderstanding, misunderstanding is simply lack of communication. For instance, if a scientist was inventing something, and he cannot explain it in words. All he does is mind meld and boomb you undertand it like he does. There is no magic to genius. Just clear communication. So the aliens with their 450 IQ’s are not genius if they have no telepathy with each other.

Words dont do it. We could truly understand things with a mind meld. 100 pages understood in just 2 seconds. Thats the power of consciousness communication.

For example, i dont know if everyone can understand the topics and concepts i post about, using my words, but doing a mind meld they could.

Perhaps. I can however prove that I am most deserving of seeing women nude of any man and of sexual inter course with them… If there was even such a thing as correct intuition, I’d be having sex all day.

Getting a woman nude is easy.

Why do you deserve to breathe air and we don’t? I have made ethics plans as good as yours, if not even better.

You have to abuse all rational game theory to get women nude… You are trolling.

I know this because I’m the first person on earth who stated that sexual and approach stratification cause extremely serious systemic problems, and the emotional intuition of women to have sex with that has been zero percent.

I’m also the first person to solve a problem humans have been working on as long as they discovered numbers, which is how to count them all…,

Currently I’m working completeness…

To solve all three of those problems and to get zero sex, is proof that the human species is unethical in terms of broad intuition at its core.

Compared to me Trixie, you scribble.

I have certainly been psychotic in my life, but it was a reaction to me being rejected sexually for actually knowing about the problems related to it, discoursing on them, sometimes unskillfully, and still being rejected. You don’t know what that’s like, though I don’t deny that you struggle as well.

It’s really not that hard to get a woman naked using rational game theory. I’d like to explain it further to you, but we really do need to weed out the gene-pool.

I don’t know what you’re on about… But being the first person to declare that issues of stratification of number of partners and approach should be 100% for every woman in the species.

And that’s just scratching the surface, but that alone is 100% sexual choice… I got zero percent, which tells me you have no clue what you’re saying.

I’ll answer this for Trixie in another thread, this one to be specific…

Maybe transference of the sort you mentioned would matter, as I said, perhaps. My experience with the correct intuitional mapping of women is that it doesn’t work in very critical areas, so we may be able to argue that this does occur on some level but still doesn’t have the outcome that is rational to the exchange.

They are ONLY like talking to cardboard (I never used the word figurines) because of their emotional mapping to rational discourse that is “down to earth”.

My personal experience is that they try to project that you are the worst possible sexual partner onto men who make the better case, who win the debate to that regard… They’ll pick at every little thing… As if it’s as large an issue as sexual stratification… To try to bring you down for arguing sexual priority.

Men are receptive to sexual priority schemes if a woman argues it, women and men dump on men who do this…

If they just didn’t do this, they wouldn’t be described by me as cardboard…

Women feel like you’re a mean person if you compel a heartfelt holistic argument for your sexual selection by them, and the nice guy to women is the guy who just shuts up about it, the guy who isn’t the nice guy.

I’m compelled to be selected by women because then they wouldn’t be cardboard to me.

I addressed the thread and a question you’ve asked me a few times.

Women are less logical than you think. Masculinity is somewhat rational. Women are psychic entities. That is, it’s not what you say, but how you say it.

They protect themselves with words, it is their defense, and how they manipulate. But it is actually a psychic battle. You need to be aware of this. Next time you talk about sexual stratification with your date, don’t focus on the words so much. Focus your consciousness between the psychic energies between you and her. You two are the generals, the words are the stream of ants you send into battle.

The best way to communicate with anyone is through clarity of language for telepathy is currently beyond our capability at this moment in time
I understand you perfectly even though I do not agree with everything that you post so do not worry about your supposed lack of comprehension

I understand very little in your posts but, for some reason, they usually sound like they mean something. If I ever do get to understand them I hope it won’t be a let down.

Everything is part of causality for instance understanding airplane wings is part of causality how much and meaning and excitement you get out of it is up to you…i find understanding the machinations of the universe exciting sometimes