My philosophy on life (how I see life)

I see life as being no different than a taste test. A piece of food in front of a judge. You are the judge and life is the piece of food. If this piece of food tastes great (it is a very pleasing taste), then you would cherish it and keep on eating that food.

But if it tastes repulsive (is a very unpleasant taste), then you would judge that food as a piece of crap and throw it away. So this also applies to you and your life. If life is miserable for you and consists of much hardship, then just throw it away since it is a life that is very displeasing for you. Just throw yourself away. Take yourself out of such a life.

But if life is very pleasing for you and brings you much joy and happiness instead, then cherish that life and live it for all it is worth.

Better to throw that life away and do something else.

If life were a test, then what happens when the test is done, does it just keep on existing for countless billions of years with no purpose?

It also requires there to be a tester, but I don’t see how such a thing can exist prior to existence, or before conscious experience at least, so 14 bil yrs then.

If you are tasting shit, then it is the outcome of you choosing to eat shit. And so your life is shit because you are shit and you have pursued shit, chosen shit.

Shit, in essence, is the effect of shit.

Your conclusion is correct.

Not all choose to eat shit, some are force fed it.

I was gonna post a video about mentally ill persons who were born writhing wretches but google search sucks and I know I won’t find it.

You don’t seem to see future possibilities much, do you?

What about those who love you?

You need to be careful about advocating for suicide. We cannot know when someone may be at the end of their rope ~~ someone who, if they were to hang on a bit longer or change their perspective, might have a delectable taste of some food - taste buds can change in this realm.