Against the Simulation Hypothesis

No, I’m pretty sure that dangley waterdrip thing is next to your wheel for when you get parched by reciting worthless definitions. :wink:

No. They are no worthless definitions. At least not to me - but seemingly to you.

By the way: What’s the time in Iowa? My guess: 23:14.

You waste time with your nonsense.

It’s half-passed a stupid, jackasses ass. Very late.

Arm,

No more condescending would be appreciated. Thank you for your consideration. Have a nice whatever.

Okay, Nonsensical Mungo. It is time for me to go to bed. Does time exist to you?

Howsoever.

Good night.

In this dimension, change occurs. :orcs-buttshake: Goodnight, Minimumlius.

Wow, seriously?

Is this Philosophy or … Retardation 101? :confused:

This thread needs to return to civility please, ladies and gentlemen.

ecmandu finds some broken pieces in a thread, and miraculously puts them together to stay on topic

Zero is an issue of two brains, simulation vs. direct experience… When our simulation is not direct experience we say zero… You need memory for that

“Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.” - Ludwig Wittgenstein, 1922.
Translation:
“Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent.” - Ludwig Wittgenstein, 1922.

The page flipped - so you might have missed this…

It’s about the inverse Turing test - which is really what this thread is about

viewtopic.php?p=2636342#p2636342

Sorry, that was not my intention.

[tab][/tab]

Okay Ec,

In God speak now Ec? I’ve simmered down a bit, so can’t we all just get along? Just know, I’m trying to escape the box of the Big Sky Daddy himself.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :evilfun:

The Absolute = The Truth

Reality, here, is not either.

I think so, Truth is an absolute description of a reified utilitarian of reality . That there isn’t one is not the point, social awareness requires such, as ‘understood’ in terms anyone can understand, either latently, or patently.

The mixup occurs because the inherent supposition of reality often clashes with that which is exhibited as not supported by utilitarian principles of understanding.

That is why the truth, such as that of the assumed common good, has an assumed derivation into all aspects of life, whereas, that assumption is never deminstratsble, yet it is a necessary and binding assumption.

:confused:

Let me ask you:

If somewhere way out there in the vast emptiness of space, there was a tiny subatomic particle floating around and someone said, “There is a small particle floating around”,
[list]a) would that person be telling a truth?
b) Is his statement “true”?
c) what is the real situation being described in his statement?[/list:u]

Huh? Truth is utilitarian in its very essence as undeniable. We do not have truth here.

JSS,

A truth is the whole story. A true is not, it’s more like a yes or no.