Page 1 of 2

meaning of life.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:30 am
by Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the meaning of life is - The Show.

we are literally morphing, travelling, traveling through life - mighty morphing, power rangers. We range through powers, Lucidity vs. Passivity. Trixie means this - Voyager through life.

the meaning of life is what it is- it cannot be connected to an analogy other than what it is - The Show.

You cannot turn off the show. You cannot opt out the Show. You can only use your drive to try to turn the show into something desirable for you. And you will, 9 times out of 10, fail utterly, because the Show tries it's damndest to fool you and create hell for you.

Earth is a round sphere, a cell. Trees are like veins rivers it's blood. Water=blood. Humans are a small cell, the ideal weight, 200 pounds, regulators. Consciousness resides there, witnessing the activities of the other cells, lions and vegetators. Humans are corrupt cancer/virus causing destruction to the organism.

As Earth is a cell of the universe, it's absolute destruction is irrelevant, as a new one will pop up elsewhere in the Universes net, however, the Earths corruption is relevant, as a sick Consciousness is trapped there. The purpose of astronomy is to track down the location and the identity of the next Earth by analyzing solar patterns in the megascale.

The purpose of science and medicine is to create a brain double the size. But the larger the brain the slower the time and greater the misery. So the brain must devise a utopia before it returns to it's ignorant vegetative state, and it must return to it's vegetative state to evade the misery of living.

Our consciousness is trapped in the fields of our brain. Consciousness has physical magnetic constraints that is why it is constrained to the body. Through certain chemical alterations it may be possible to destrengthen the magnetic fields oscillation patterns and escape the constraints.

Past and future cognition is not required for 3 dimensional thinking, if the subimages of the different vectors are superimposed alongside the main image. This is why most creatures can perceive in 3 dimensions.

A rock is an energy condensate. It is simply a bundle of energy. This is reality. Our brain is a fine tuned detector of reality. Think of it like the matrix, a rock is just emitting a bunch of garbage data that our brain converts into something aesthetically meaningful.

The theory of brainstates is that there are 4 main brain states. One state is A. lust, hunger, arousal, need. The other state is B. feminine receptivity, sensuality, and starlust. It is similar to the first state but more feminine, clairvoyant and dramatic, as opposed to the first state which is frenetic and mindless. The third state is the C. building state, building doing creating. This is a non-sexual anti-social state. The fourth state is D. rage, hate, annui, destructive anti-socialism etc. D. is usually the result of an excess of state A, but it can be activated while in mode B, if the organism is exposed to damaging stimuli.

The religious mind can be determined if a person has not converted to atheism by age 20. It shows they are a fearful coward afraid to challenge themselves or escape their ego. Religious minds are defined by their rejection of any information which may cause damage to their elaborately concocted personalities. If the information will cause them to feel guilt and shame, they simply run away from it and pretend it doesn't exist. However, atheists are not fully evolved beings. If an atheist has not converted back to some sort of spirituality by age 25, he may be stunted.

Memories - all you have done will fade away as if it is meaningless. Meaningless meaning untrue - a lie. Looking at a pile of legos saying it was once a great bridge. But I am sure in some multiple universe there was a Princess named Cinderella who smoked yellow cigars. But if noone was there to experience it, it is irrelevant, and therefore untrue.
Things are said to be true based on their proximity and lucidity. If an event happens once in the imagination it is neither lucid nor can be replicated on call of proximity thus said to be a lie.

Thus the purpose of life is to increase the quality of life for all future reincarnations and mathematically discover the path of reincarnations. When you compose a music ask yourself this - do you want your future reincarnations to grow up listening to this music and should it be remembered for 1000 years. If you cannot say yes to this question do not bother to release the music to anyone. Music like history has a life of it's own and will die of obscurity fading into the sea of garbage information swarmed and swamped into the growing aether of homogeneous mediocrity pushed by the sands of time.

Re: meaning of life.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:55 pm
by Pneumatic-Coma
Could you not be in all four states if say you were hungry, eating food, hating life, drawing and receptive i.e. bumping music?

If this be the case I might go on to find flaws in this matrices.

And yes, I'd love for my music to continue through-out 1000 yrs and such being bumped by my future reincarnations that's mainly the reason I made it.

Also, if the Earth be a "round sphere, a cell." How then can we be a cell within the cell? Wouldn't that really make us the chromatin of the cell?

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:As Earth is a cell of the universe, it's absolute destruction is irrelevant, as a new one will pop up elsewhere in the Universes net, however, the Earths corruption is relevant, as a sick Consciousness is trapped there. The purpose of astronomy is to track down the location and the identity of the next Earth by analyzing solar patterns in the megascale.


First off, how in the hell does the absolute destruction thing become irrelevant? BECAUSE will there not be another universe spawned in it's place? Somewhere in the "Universe net." Yet so then the corruption of Earth be relevant?
After this you say next that the purpose of astronomy be to track down the location and identity of our next earth.... Yet when could that be????!!
We should be focused primarily on this planet seeing as how we're not in tune with the stars to begin with!

Image

If we ARE being scientific on this topic first, allow me to explain the image.
The blast happened something like that image, which from where the inflation is, that's where it started just that small big bang everybody talks about right. Now, we see the expansion of it exceeds 13 Billion years. Which, and you can correct me if I'm wrong, which I doubt I am. Numbers ARE Infinite
This is something passed down from math from every variation of mathematics and is even piratical in science.
Now think about it. Our galaxy is that one..... AAAAALLLL the Waaaaaay to the right of that big bang.
Which is in space, which is infinite. Constantly expanding, never to "Big Bang" again in any of our damn lifetime.

Re: meaning of life.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:00 pm
by Pneumatic-Coma
I'll tell you something.... A meaning to life? Our whole entire species barely grasps the definition of life. It took me 7 years to clearly outline what it if life is. And to throw a meaning into it????? No, no, no, life hasn't a meaning of it's own. 42?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA just think of it.....

Re: meaning of life.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:01 pm
by Pneumatic-Coma
Good Luck though [-o<

Re: meaning of life.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:08 pm
by Meno_
See the hilarity 'Truman Show', it trumps any other show of that genre.

Re: meaning of life.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:17 pm
by Ultimate Philosophy 1001
Pneumatic-Coma wrote:Could you not be in all four states if say you were hungry, eating food, hating life, drawing and receptive i.e. bumping music? If this be the case I might go on to find flaws in this matrices.

Typically, that is not normal, but theoretically possible for consciousness to embody all four brain modes at the same time. Typically, people in a rage lose their hunger drive.
And people in a rage cannot become creative until they switch partially to mode B, feminine mode, which usually results in art like this.
Image
The exception is Screamo, which is pretty much full D mode art, utter crap, the same kind of ilk as most rap.


And yes, I'd love for my music to continue through-out 1000 yrs and such being bumped by my future reincarnations that's mainly the reason I made it.

Care to share some of your music to me?

Also, if the Earth be a "round sphere, a cell." How then can we be a cell within the cell? Wouldn't that really make us the chromatin of the cell?
Earth is a cell of the universe. We are talking conceptually not biologically, as humans have biological cells within their own bodies.

First off, how in the hell does the absolute destruction thing become irrelevant? BECAUSE will there not be another universe spawned in it's place? Somewhere in the "Universe net." Yet so then the corruption of Earth be relevant?
After this you say next that the purpose of astronomy be to track down the location and identity of our next earth.... Yet when could that be????!!

Bottom line is an asteroid obliterates Earth like a death star all consciousness trapping nets on it will be vanquished thus consciousness will no longer be entangled in Earth-space. Thus a million years will pass with no pain, as if an instant, until the next Earth-world appears and consciousness entanglers appear and manifest the spirit.
The corruption of Earth is a problem, as consciousness is currently trapped there. With advent of malicous technology, some extreme asshole could create immortal beings and trap them in eternal damnation. Thus any technology capable of uploading consciousness into a computer must not be allowed to exist and any and all costs. Thus if you have hipster friends who are into such things, they must be converted to sanity as they are even more dangerous than Osama or Obama. They are called transhumanists. Bottomline is, transhumanists=evil, dangerous... transsexuals=ok, pacifists. Transhumanists are not the same as transsexuals, transhumanists are extremely dangerous and the enemy.
My DnA machine is an attempt to outrace the evil transhumanist agenda of sending all beings to hell and damnation. Once the DnA machine is invented, humans will have no desire to trap their consciousness into computers, as they will have the utmost control of their molecular bodies.

If we ARE being scientific on this topic first, allow me to explain the image.
The blast happened something like that image, which from where the inflation is, that's where it started just that small big bang everybody talks about right. Now, we see the expansion of it exceeds 13 Billion years. Which, and you can correct me if I'm wrong, which I doubt I am. Numbers ARE Infinite
This is something passed down from math from every variation of mathematics and is even piratical in science.
Now think about it. Our galaxy is that one..... AAAAALLLL the Waaaaaay to the right of that big bang.
Which is in space, which is infinite. Constantly expanding, never to "Big Bang" again in any of our damn lifetime.

Not sure big bang is true, have a pet theory of galaxy expanding and contracting, a cyclical randomized universe, ie. tides washing into shore, slightly different positions each time. Second if big bang is true, there may be multiple universes so if Earth is destroyed, consciousness will instantly go to the next consciousness net, as non-existence cannot be fathomed.

Re: meaning of life.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:18 pm
by Ultimate Philosophy 1001
Pneumatic-Coma wrote:I'll tell you something.... A meaning to life? Our whole entire species barely grasps the definition of life. It took me 7 years to clearly outline what it if life is. And to throw a meaning into it????? No, no, no, life hasn't a meaning of it's own. 42?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA just think of it.....


meaning of life is the show. Show is always changing and generally bullshit.
Soul must be feminized (open) to enjoy it, we turn around and put up our walls and we are not really flowing (N-sync) with the music, only "listening" to it. We must be the music, lest we face the tedious pains of annui.

Re: meaning of life.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:19 pm
by Ultimate Philosophy 1001
One can only hope for the world which cannot be fathomed, not the non-existence, but the non-molecular world which cannot be fathomed not even by spiritual conceptions. Second best is the world with 50 sen(sin)sations, with 1000 years of battery life before the dead-ends.

Re: meaning of life.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:33 pm
by Pneumatic-Coma
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:One can only hope for the world which cannot be fathomed, not the non-existence, but the non-molecular world which cannot be fathomed not even by spiritual conceptions. Second best is the world with 50 sen(sin)sations, with 1000 years of battery life before the dead-ends.


Then, the non-molecular is the non-existence.... exactly such NON-existence. Why hope for something unfathomable, how is that even possible?

Re: meaning of life.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:36 pm
by Ultimate Philosophy 1001
Pneumatic-Coma wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:One can only hope for the world which cannot be fathomed, not the non-existence, but the non-molecular world which cannot be fathomed not even by spiritual conceptions. Second best is the world with 50 sen(sin)sations, with 1000 years of battery life before the dead-ends.


Then, the non-molecular is the non-existence.... exactly such NON-existence. Why hope for something unfathomable, how is that even possible?


There are different components, the photonic or energy (the sine), and the round the molecular (the bouncer.)

Reason to hope for the unfathomable is, life is the train ride the show, and Non-existence is a Non-sequitor (does not follow) so it cannot be experienced, does not happen. Thus we must hope for a world which is fantastic (the 50 sin-sations, the 1000 years of eden, the 1000 year half-life.) But we must hope for a world beyond our wildest dreams, that which cannot even be fathomed, something other than the "molecular reality show train ride" which is our current definition of our existence and only percieved way of being.

Re: meaning of life.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:04 pm
by Pneumatic-Coma
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Typically, that is not normal, but theoretically possible for consciousness to embody all four brain modes at the same time. Typically, people in a rage lose their hunger drive.
And people in a rage cannot become creative until they switch partially to mode B, feminine mode, which usually results in art like this.


Not me I get mad, I get anxious, I eat. Usually i will even draw and blast music which altogether it formulates your mode theory. Bundled y todo.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Care to share some of your music to me?


https://soundcloud.com/joseph-shinokaze-telles

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Bottom line is an asteroid obliterates Earth like a death star all consciousness trapping nets on it will be vanquished thus consciousness will no longer be entangled in Earth-space. Thus a million years will pass with no pain, as if an instant, until the next Earth-world appears and consciousness entanglers appear and manifest the spirit.
The corruption of Earth is a problem, as consciousness is currently trapped there. With advent of malicous technology, some extreme asshole could create immortal beings and trap them in eternal damnation. Thus any technology capable of uploading consciousness into a computer must not be allowed to exist and any and all costs. Thus if you have hipster friends who are into such things, they must be converted to sanity as they are even more dangerous than Osama or Obama. They are called transhumanists. Bottomline is, transhumanists=evil, dangerous... transsexuals=ok, pacifists. Transhumanists are not the same as transsexuals, transhumanists are extremely dangerous and the enemy.
My DnA machine is an attempt to outrace the evil transhumanist agenda of sending all beings to hell and damnation. Once the DnA machine is invented, humans will have no desire to trap their consciousness into computers, as they will have the utmost control of their molecular bodies.


Are you in on a cult i don't know about? Seriously. How in the fuck you know if transsexuals are pacifists??? Cannot a transsexual be a hipster? That aside, how is progressiveness a bad thing... Isn't it that which you try to arrive at? A Utopian mind?
Not exactly why your hung up on destroying progressiveness. I get you don't want the path to mars to be wellworn yet there's gotta be something else. The whole a machine can understand its own existence and be able to re-design an improvement all its own is thrown too out of proportion. It is feasible but there's way too many advanced features to counteract these glitches. Also, as you may know speaking on the subject it's Nitrous Oxide which will bear memory. Using a way of superposition in very fast, very able quantum memory chips. Plus high density, ultra cold atomic gases have been found to be promising mediums for the storage of individual photons in quantum memory applications. This and only this is how to preserve life as we know it.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Not sure big bang is true, have a pet theory of galaxy expanding and contracting, a cyclical randomized universe, ie. tides washing into shore, slightly different positions each time. Second if big bang is true, there may be multiple universes so if Earth is destroyed, consciousness will instantly go to the next consciousness net, as non-existence cannot be fathomed.


As i said, it won't contract! And yes the multiverse, it's real from all the over expanded space caps. This is what i meant by infinite and never to have big banged ever again. oh and non-existence can and will be fathomed don't you worry. Life births death, which births life which births death. it's a paradoxical flux.

If there was never a destruction in the vast expanse of space! Than, than there wouldn't have been life....

Re: meaning of life.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:06 pm
by Pneumatic-Coma
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Reason to hope for the unfathomable is, life is the train ride the show, and Non-existence is a Non-sequitor (does not follow) so it cannot be experienced, does not happen. Thus we must hope for a world which is fantastic (the 50 sin-sations, the 1000 years of eden, the 1000 year half-life.) But we must hope for a world beyond our wildest dreams, that which cannot even be fathomed, something other than the "molecular reality show train ride" which is our current definition of our existence and only percieved way of being.


okay good luck with that

Re: meaning of life.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:17 am
by Ultimate Philosophy 1001
Pneumatic-Coma wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Typically, that is not normal, but theoretically possible for consciousness to embody all four brain modes at the same time. Typically, people in a rage lose their hunger drive.
And people in a rage cannot become creative until they switch partially to mode B, feminine mode, which usually results in art like this.


Not me I get mad, I get anxious, I eat. Usually i will even draw and blast music which altogether it formulates your mode theory. Bundled y todo.


Your music seems to be rap music, which confirms my original theory, that while in D mode, one makes rap music or similar ilk.
me wrote:The exception is Screamo, which is pretty much full D mode art, the same kind of ilk as most rap.


Are you in on a cult i don't know about? Seriously. How in the fuck you know if transsexuals are pacifists??? Cannot a transsexual be a hipster?

To answer your question I know a lot of transsexuals.
But I meant they are pacifists on a relative scale compared to transhumanists. Even a military soldier is a pacifist compared to a transhumanist. Transhumanists are literally trying to remove your soul and trap you inside a computer.

That aside, how is progressiveness a bad thing... Isn't it that which you try to arrive at? A Utopian mind?
You don't seem to be listening at all.
Not exactly why your hung up on destroying progressiveness. I get you don't want the path to mars to be wellworn yet there's gotta be something else. The whole a machine can understand its own existence and be able to re-design an improvement all its own is thrown too out of proportion. It is feasible but there's way too many advanced features to counteract these glitches. Also, as you may know speaking on the subject it's Nitrous Oxide which will bear memory. Using a way of superposition in very fast, very able quantum memory chips. Plus high density, ultra cold atomic gases have been found to be promising mediums for the storage of individual photons in quantum memory applications. This and only this is how to preserve life as we know it.

Again, not listening.
To summarize, transhumanists are the enemy because they litterally want to suck out your soul and trap you inside a computer, and with but one keystroke, it can become a place of eternal hell and damnation.

oh and non-existence can and will be fathomed don't you worry.
[/quote][/quote]Nonexistence can never be percieved.

Re: meaning of life.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:44 pm
by Pneumatic-Coma
Your music seems to be rap music, which confirms my original theory, that while in D mode, one makes rap music or similar ilk.
me wrote:The exception is Screamo, which is pretty much full D mode art, the same kind of ilk as most rap.


Death metal sir death metal..... I rap yet also do scream, not screamo, but yet death metal!

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:But I meant they are pacifists on a relative scale compared to transhumanists. Even a military soldier is a pacifist compared to a transhumanist. Transhumanists are literally trying to remove your soul and trap you inside a computer.


Sounds similar to a cult....

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Nonexistence can never be perceived.


Let us involve DEATH......... Can death itself not be perceived ???? Yeah come back to me when your logic is logical....

Re: meaning of life.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:52 pm
by Pneumatic-Coma
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Your music seems to be rap music, which confirms my original theory, that while in D mode, one makes rap music or similar ilk. The exception is Screamo, which is pretty much full D mode art, the same kind of ilk as most rap.


You seem to try too hard and speak for others. Which isn't working out well.

Re: meaning of life.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:40 pm
by surreptitious57

Trixie is a strange creature but she speaks for herself no one else

Re: meaning of life.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:47 pm
by Ultimate Philosophy 1001
Pneumatic-Coma wrote:
Let us involve DEATH......... Can death itself not be perceived ???? Yeah come back to me when your logic is logical....


You define death as something as different to what I defined it. I defined it as the end of your own consciousness. You define it as the end of someone else's body movements.

Re: meaning of life.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:14 pm
by Pneumatic-Coma
well that pretty much summed it up....
One with no consciousness to go off of pretty much have no movement now don't they....?

Re: meaning of life.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:00 am
by surreptitious57
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
Pneumatic Coma wrote:
Let us involve DEATH ......... Can death itself not be perceived ???? Yeah come back to me when your logic is logical

I defined it as the end of your own consciousness. You define it as the end of someone elses body movements

Death is both the cessation of consciousness and rigor mortis as one is a natural consequence of the other

Re: meaning of life.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:02 am
by Pneumatic-Coma
Hey, Welcome surreptitious57 ... Pull up a chair, here's some coffee. Want a croissant? It's gonna be a while.

Re: meaning of life.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:45 am
by surreptitious57
Every second you live is a second nearer your death though you do not know exactly when that will be
And our time here is therefore limited but our time on the other side will in all probability be for ever

And religion was invented to cope with this since many wrongly assume they have an absolute right to eternal life
Though no one who is actually dead has ever complained about it so there would appear to be no problem as such

Re: meaning of life.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:53 am
by surreptitious57
So am therefore looking forward to spending the remainder of eternity
in an absolute state of pain free non consciousness following my death

Re: meaning of life.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:39 pm
by Ultimate Philosophy 1001
surreptitious57 wrote:So am therefore looking forward to spending the remainder of eternity
in an absolute state of pain free non consciousness following my death


Not gonna happen. Non existence doesn't exist.

Re: meaning of life.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:28 pm
by surreptitious57
The atoms that you are made from will still exist in some form but you will no longer be a conscious being
So when Trixie dies she shall remain dead forever exactly like everyone else who has ever died before her

All living things die and that includes humans as well and this is a simple observable fact my dear
While building a DNA machine might prolong life it is not going to make the human race immortal

I wish you would accept death as I do because then you would be as free as me
Your time here is just in passing and so try not getting too used to it if you can
We all have to die and that applies to everyone called Trixie as well you know

Re: meaning of life.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:40 pm
by Ultimate Philosophy 1001
surreptitious57 wrote:The atoms that you are made from will still exist in some form but you will no longer be a conscious being
So when Trixie dies she shall remain dead forever exactly like everyone else who has ever died before her

All living things die and that includes humans as well and this is a simple observable fact my dear
While building a DNA machine might prolong life it is not going to make the human race immortal

I wish you would accept death as I do because then you would be as free as me
Your time here is just in passing and so try not getting too used to it if you can
We all have to die and that applies to everyone called Trixie as well you know


You sire are incorrect I do believe. Consciousness, as well as Trixie, will go on. Don't buy into Buddha's Bullshit.