Message to Iambiguy.

Surely those in their 20s should start knowing better at that age, and realise that nothing is set in stone… including one’s thoughts and ideals… surely? so arguing from the contrary base of youth/immaturity of thought, is causing the us/youth / them/mature divide.

I am of the them brigade myself, so I guess I practice thoughtfulness… is that the word? the same as PK, Iam, Ierr, Kris, et al… sorry if I missed any elders out :slight_smile:

Those in their 20s should have lost their child minds at that age, and become more transient thinkers… to match the transient nature of life and experiences.

Just to remind you that this thread is supposed to be a message to me.

Just Kidding of course. :wink:

I’m not going to be a programmer, I already AM a programmer, you simpleton and buffoon!

I have made , and what have you made? Crappy pacman clones?

I already have clicked it, you peasant.

Could it be that, programming labors are divideed up, could it be that successful games have a dedicated artists, dedicated programmers, and this is the most optimized thing, how it should be? Kind of like how my Music is not as good as Mozart, and yet, my writing, far surpasses his?

Or should we have, medium programmers being medium artists, making medium games? That would still be better than yours!

Oh you made a pun! So Impressed.

So if we divide up labor, where will you fit in? You can’t write a simple Hello World program, you have 0 artistic talent… hmm… I guess you don’t fit in anywhere. ← Job interview failed!!!

The Job market seems to be ran by Jews.

I make more games than I care to name, but it’s not enough for this Jew. How braindead can you be? This guy is like a simple 1960’s machine, asks stupid questions then throws “Does not compute errors”. If I don’t remember a bunch of useless information about a Hello World program, this chimp thinks he is superior to me, because he can make total garbage Pacman clones noone cares about. This chimp should run a police department, so he can say what an Idiot Sherlock is, because Sherlock doesn’t know the exact distance to Pluto, meanwhile this Dipshit’s mind is so full of garbage he can’t actually make anything other than hello world programs, pacman programs, and various garb.

And if I actually show my portfolio to this Jew, if I show any of my games to the fuckin’ Jew, he will send it to all the other Jews and tell them not to hire me and try to, from the shadows, run my business to the ground. Because oh, not allowed to say anything about the Jews - muh political correct ness. Oh - muh hate speech, muh fascism, muh Orwell word pooolice. I have to pretend to like the same fuckstains who oppress me, or else the fucking shitstains will ruin my business. Can’t say anything bad about the Fucking shitstains.

And these same fucking shitstains wonder why the unemployment rate is so high, and why noone can get an honest job, when THEY are the one forcing people into madness and criminality and running people out of jobs and hiring all the Wrong Fucking People so we can watch garbage like this.
r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEV74p … 78n18.oN8-

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I got accused of being a Jew by the Trixter! =D>

You must be reaching your breaking point, going all schizo again.

At this point, I don’t need to keep replying. You just destroy yourself from here on in. Have fun!

What’s there left to destroy?

Only thing left, is to build.

Building, something you are incapable of doing.

Why Game Maker and not, say, Unity?

Don’t have much dough. Also, Game Maker seems to lag less than unity, for some odd reason. Even when you add physics to Game Maker. My guess is, Unity uses lots of hardware optimization that only pulls through on newer computers.

Unity is free.

Oh, they changed their price scheme. I remember a while ago it was 1000 dollars for a certain license, can’t remember what license though. Still I will probably need to buy a better computer before I get it though.

What kind of computer do you have?

Just for the record, Iambiguy has absolutely no idea what this exchange has devolved into. Among other things, he is illiterate – pathetic really – when it comes to computer technology.

Carry on.

Hey, it’s a message to you! Listen!

Personally, I prefer them clean-shaven.

Maybe not free but solidarity makes for a greater force towards freedom.

Craptop, in other words a crappy laptop.

HP brand, they build 'em like tanks, sturdy but slow and overheats.

Sorry, but I still don’t quite get how all this shit is a message to, well, me. :wink: