If molten > not un-molten = false

If molten then not un-molten = false

Continuing my pebble on a beach theme…

Take one car, strip it down to the shell, now heat until molten, and you have no car. Ergo we can get nothing from something, or can we?…
Lets now step back into the third person and perhaps the ‘all-time’ perspective on this particular series of events. Imagine a scroll opening before your eyes and as each moment passes the information is printed upon its fabric, including the series of events from car shell [just to simplify things [by not having multiple parts like tyres etc]] to melted down steel bubbling away in a very not oven. The entire scroll will reveal a complete tree of transformations of the information set from complex [the car built] to simple [the molten steel]. this exist outside of time and so is akin to the blueprint upon which a thing is manifest, ergo, an existence has its imprint upon the fabric of Aether. Here I use that term specifically as the existential nature [and non-metaphor] of ‘1’, where if all things are combined beyond recognition and eventually all form, you have 1 thing which contains all things. then prior to physical existence and time is non-existence which is also out of time. That is the putty if you will and the blueprint is the stamp made upon it. this leads me to the notion that; to complete the cycle there must be the car [/ ‘you’].
So we have; blueprint/transient state/existential state. All in that bubbling inferno of the molten steel, an ever-changing crystal array of interlocking shards, and a tree of informational values.

This is how my visual intellect sees the whole thing, but perhaps if we view it in terms of tactile degrees, aggregate of emotion, omnipotence and potency, don’t we get the nietzschean worldview? Or perhaps the Christian perspective and the nietzschean [/or VO] cuts out the omnipotent part for some reason?

Perhaps reality contains all of these perspectives rather than any one in particular, and in that we can have a God the creator [or the Tao/x,y,z], and seemingly contradicting that, the self realised individual. Reality has to manifest a given thing or person at the same time as a mind can become self-realised existentially. For example we don’t know how to do something unless we are taught it, and we inherit our entire for and its situations in a causal reality, ergo, the information is not coming from within the self just as we don’t make our bodies.
I don’t know if needs God though, from what I can tell all scrolls are simply a collection of scrolls? If we consider linear time and how long it took for us to become existent, it makes more sense to me that a human deity would exist only during the time of humans. Something like our reflection upon a mirrored ball, and reality itself is not ultimately anthropic. For God to exist he’d have to be one perspective step out from the third person, and hence benign and non-affecting. Otherwise there would be an informational footprint in all things [written on all scrolls], and we’d be able to read that just as much as any other information.

_

Are you saying that existence as a form is false? Or temporary at least?
I see living and things like cars as modular. All it is, is pieces.

yes. Modular and that that’s a circle/cycle. A ring is complete/eternal, any part of it is temporary.