A Moment Outside of Time

Has anyone hear heard the expression “A Moment Outside of Time” ?

What is the underlying intention of the expression?

While my first thought is … a memorable moment … feels like there are deeper … more profound intentions.

Isn’t it being able to see the big picture from the outside. A glimpse of the big picture is a quick realization of infinity and/or immortality.

I take it to mean that moment when there are no thoughts, no feelings, no conscious experience of time, nothing but pure being. Perhaps we cannot even call it pure being since awareness seems to leave us too. Time and space dissolve and all that is left is
a kind of vacuum or void.

Time flows on without us. We are pre-time. lol #-o

I suppose one has to ‘experience’ it … to experience “a moment out of time” … in order to transcend the ‘knowledge’ of it.

Is it possible that we ‘experience’ it without the experience being preceded by the ‘knowledge’ of it … and consequently fail to realize the majesty of the experience?

How about this…

The next time one of us experiences a “moment out of time” he/she brings the experience here. It is described, put in context, examined closely.

Why did it seem “deeper” or exude “profound intentions”?

Is it something that others are likely to experience in the same way? Is it linked to something “bigger than all of us”? Or, instead, is it rooted more in our own unique frame of mind at that particular time in that particular place.

And then linked in some unimaginably profound and problematic manner to all that may well encompass Reality itself.

Personally, here and now, however, nothing comes to mind.

[b]

[/b]

Within the created Earth universe, in other dimensions, only our consciousness tries to keep time by monitoring our sequential memories but that only hints at the passing of time especially when your life can flash before your eyes so-to-speak in those places.

Im blessed with such moments quite often. Ill stand in an alley and hear a crow or see one of my animals and time slows to a stop and there is only pure bliss and love, immense pride and gratitude.

I started a thing here about the structure of the moment. But thats theoretical.

What is a fact is that one frees ones bottom line consciousness from Saturnian time gradually by standard based giving.

We can actually build things that last beyond us and benefit those we dont know - that is the divine aspect of man, that is how he is able to reach beyond time; in his capacity as creator.

The eternity is the power of the creator. Time is creation.