Why people don't get me or my philosophy.

Firstly, they dont get my science, politics or philosophy, and they don’t understand why I want to be a beautiful lesbian, for a reason called “Evolutionary novelty.” I am an evolutionary novel individual, this is a result of higher intelligence, higher intelligent beings are more divergent from the general population and seek activities which are more evolutionary novel.

This is why, higher intelligent IQ’s seem to be more likely to consume alcohol, and low IQ’s never touch the stuff ever, because alcohol has no clear and immediate evolutionary function, it is evolutionary novel. But if you have a super high IQ, you will probably find alcohol not to be novel enough, and too mainstream, and not drink it because of the brain damage it may cause.

This is the same as me wanting to be a beautiful lesbian, mainstream doesn’t get it because they are still stuck in the caveman era, wanting to be men holding sticks and throwing balls around, transsexualism is evolutionarily novel, mainstream men don’t get it because they are stuck in the paleolithic stage, wanting to be like this.

I mean I understand, I still have the caveman side of me, I still sometimes want to throw rocks at cats when I am bored, and beat things to death with a club, but the difference is I don’t want to be like that for eternity, I realize that I am not happy as a caveman, and true happiness is me being a lesbian.

Ego is your answer.

Lesbians are smart because Kanazawa says smart people do evolutionarily novel things like drinking and men are dumb because they’re stereotypically simian and therefore you want to identify with what smart people do, but nobody gives you the recognition you need because they’re too dumb to see what you see. You can’t win like that. Lose the desire to be better and you’ll be fine. Check out Alan Watts on youtube.

Also, consider Milo’s arguments on “returning to the closet”.

Honor follows those who flee from it. Cling to your breath and you’ll suffocate; release it and it returns.