Do you believe in equality under the law for women, children

Do you believe in equality under the law for women, children and gays?

I do for gays but not for women and children.

When it comes to women and children, I think men are duty bound to put family duty and responsibilities above themselves and thus men should not consider themselves as equal to women and children. Men should put the needs of women and children ahead of their own.

Think in terms of the good logic of the law of the sea and it being applied to land.

It is said by many that the courts favor women in most divorce cases. Given that almost 50% of all household are maned by single women, are our courts thinking more as I do and does that make them dishonest in terms of equality under the law?

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

Children are not adults so are not treated under law the same as men and women are. In divorce each case should be determined
on its own basis. The family is as much the responsibility of the mother as it is of the father and so men should not have any more

Many men say they should have more but the courts do not agree, statistically speaking. I think they see the mothers as more responsible than the men.

I agree that the courts consider the age of children that appear before them. In divorce cases, that does not seem to change the outcome though.

If we look at the law of the sea, the needs of children, regardless of the age, are set above that of men. Size might matter to the captains though.

Regards
DL