Evil Question

What is life but an accident of enjoyment?

If this doesn’t scare a person then this person is a fool or a god.
An immoralist in any sense in any case.
So what is the answer? What else is it?
And if there is nothing else to it, where does that leave power?

Ah, but there is the answer. The enjoyment is just a means to get back, into, as and throughout mankind from whence it came - the will to power.

’ God is incredibly fucking terrible you god damned foolish, foolish sweet woman ’ - De Maistre to his wife

so are you!

she turns away weeping

I wish god didn’t exist.

Anyway, questions stands, in all its serious implications on science and origins from lightningstruck primordial soups on lofty planets across endless space and vast bosoms of time?

What is life but an accident of enjoyment?

Power is generally a human illusion.

You nailed it! What fortuitous circumstance be this… life is but a serendipitous happy-chance. :sunglasses:

There are exceptions, those who actually do not enjoy it, neither the sex nor the kid.

I think the most important thing about life is that it certainly ends. So you just gotta do the most, and do the best that you can to feel the way you want to feel until then. This can entail an infinitely broad range of things for different people. But the idea is the same. Whether you want to figure out the best way to describe the world, or if you don’t care about things like that at all and just want to listen to music and draw pictures, whether you think it’s overcoming the other, or if you think it’s the self that’s to be overcome, whether you see imbalance everywhere that needs to be corrected, or whether you see a world that’s perfectly balanced and don’t get what all the fuss is about…you die, and so does everyone else. Spend the time between now and then being gratified by whatever it is that gratifies you.

That’s one hell of a quote.

I will think on your central question here and get back to you when that thinking is more progressed.