RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

Dragonite singing pokémon Lighthouse

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1KMxDiKxbc[/youtube]

“Creation - that is the great redemption from suffering, and life’s growing light. But that the creator may be, much suffering is needed and much change. Indeed, there must be much bitter dying in your life, you creators!” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

I wonder how much meaning can be divined from that above quote. Perhaps change is an integral part of suffering, since we suffer yet more when we fail to adapt well within the constant flux. The transformations though are what could make us grow.

I know that there must be a better way. One day I will lay the foundations for the annihilation of all pains suffered on our part! A good first step in the fulfillment of this momentous task would be to realign the pieces, change the world architectures around. The process is all centered around this amazing idea of design.

Design is very process based, which comes before the deal is signed and completed. It’s in the process that we really build constructs up, so if we could somehow make the design before the action, then all following actions could follow the commands of our designs and force of will.

Simply put, we won’t shape ourselves to the world, but rather the world will shape itself to us!

My great grandmother told her kids 6 months before I was born that a “Child of Light” would be born in the east (she lived on the west USA coast), and then surely enough, I was born in Virginia, whereas nobody else in my family was born that year. She must have had some divinely inspired vision of the great things I shall bring to our civilization and our immanent salvation!

Not that I’m a messiah (I’m very far from it), but I can be a focus point for the unfolding future and an architect for our shining destiny. I alone can’t be the bridge. We must all cross it together over the sparkling rainbow of the heavens and to our ultimate ascension! Rise up to your greatest height and gaze out upon the open horizon, and all the boundaries shall be broken asunder!

What do I define as perfection you might ask? Perfection my friends is freedom from all restrictions. The ultimate goal is to break our chains!

The Gnostic Creator masquerades as God in the Bible, but the real Creator is Cosmic Master Melchizedek, the Ultimate Mastermind of Infinities and the Will of All!

I’m planning to program a Matrix, where thoughts transform into being across Heaven like holographic projections when Willed, just as typing a work document and printing it out.

I have a theory that aliens are from the Luciferian galactic super-civilization that keep us trapped within restrictive paradigms to assume greater control over ourselves, but I also believe that they planted fake evidence all about the Earth. It’s best to be awake to the higher mysteries, but it’s also important not to chase rabbits to far down their holes of nasty plots.

I may or may not be typed accurately, but when we move far enough into our ultimate destiny, surely there will be far greater spectrums by which we can measure ourselves in greatness.

I think Everyone can be trusted if you know how to put yourself on the winning end of the deal, but then again, can they trust you?

Would you ever make a contract with the Darkness?

I think Ni is very much like an entire collection of video games stacked across many shelves with varying levels and shifting contexts in action.

The mountaintop forge of Prophecy is transcended and revolved to Earth.

Pokemon Ash Gray Episode 60 Beach Blank-Out Blastoise

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJkvb9VQlw[/youtube]

Mini Game Jogo Yahtzee Pokemon Hasbro Nintendo

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QttpiLfuZ3E[/youtube]

JOGI LÖW

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1SbUm0lH4M[/youtube]

The mission of Cosmic Consciousness within man is to enlighten man’s ego. In other words, Cosmic Consciousness actively guides the process of awakening the ego to its true nature, hence it directs the inner world of dreams and astral projections during sleep. Cosmic Consciousness takes over and creates whatever is necessary for our self-consciousness to understand and experience our ego. That is why prophets, saints and disciples of all religions and philosophies have been enlightened and have received knowledge and wisdom through their dreams, visions and astral travels. The ways that our soul carries out its initiatory course of action to awaken our ego and open up the “rainbow bridge to infinity” is a source of great gratitude and awe.

I don’t really “believe” anything about God - that’s an infinite question. Still, it’s good to see a widespread interest in the ideologies I have promoted.

I mean God is a very high-minded entity beyond our current scope and takes on many levels we aren’t connected to.

God can be for instance a pool of infinite promise, can take shape with anything.
He can be a field of love that fills us all with his light.
Beings with great powers beyond our own can be Gods.
Existence as a whole is God in the sense that its supreme and birthed us.

Ultimately, God may very well be things along those lines, but surely there’s much more to it.

As far as the Beautiful One goes, I subscribe to a theory that our world was corrupted by a parasite, destroyed the old program.

The good Gods just seem to guide us very indirectly, more like listening to vibrations and giving feelings, whereas the bad Gods cloud it all.

I titled my newest thread “A Journey to Know the Mind of God”, the greatest one of them all.

I was having a revelation of sorts that love begins with believing, that the heart connects with “other sides”. Indeed, I was sick, and I was having odd visions. Mostly, I need to keep writing my into my archives, let love point the way to the other side, and such. Well, maybe I’m going crazy. But I was envisioning myself as a prophet - delusions you could see them as, but with “belief”, they can be realized perhaps. I have to “become” the Chosen Prophet. Love shines forth from within our hearts as guiding stars. I was gone for 2 days - I really did “see” and “feel” things. The Force resonates within with me! I must unleash God’s Force of Will to conquer the world and set our souls free! Heaven is here, but we just need to open the door, see what lies at the reversed end. If food be the music of love, play on - always, yes! It started with breaking mental boundaries. My vision is still being built - so the show isn’t complete, much like theatrical in preparation for the real deal with our Eternal Love!

VII. Past Lives of Ascended Masters
Embodiments | Incarnations on Planet Earth

ARCHANGEL SANDALPHON
Elijah of the Old Testament
John the Baptist
BUDDHA (aka Shakyamuni Buddha and Siddhartha Gautama) current Planetary Logos of Earth. He has had many embodiments/incarnations on Earth, but mainly known as…
THOTH pronounced [Toe’th or Thoe’th] of Rigelian blood from Orion and High Priest of Atlantis
King of Atlantis (Thule) for 52,000 years…
Sumerian God (Ningishzidda) is Anunnaki Royalty and half brother of “Marduk” (aka “Ra”); son of the god of water “Enki” (aka Ea/Adonai); grandson of the god King Anu (aka An of the Nibiru Anunnakis from Orion); nephew of Enlil (aka Yahweh) who is the younger half brother of his father Enki.
known as “Quetzalcoatl” (in his MesoAmerican life) after being exiled by his brother Marduk/Ra from Egypt.
Chiquetet (meaning “the seeker of wisdom”) Arlich Vomalites
known to Egyptians as Tehuti (or Tehuty, Djehuty, Tahuti, Zehuti, Techu, Tetu…”God of Magic and Wisdom”), also a scribe (married to Shesat); for 16,000 years he is supposed to have been the king of Khem (ancient Egypt).
Hermes-Thoth or Hermes Trismegistus known to Greeks; also Orpheus of the Grecian Mystery School.
the God Mercury to the Romans
Zoroaster (aka Zarathushtra), Avatar of the Persian religion and son of Zend
(an incarnation of Jesus)
Vyassa, scribe for the Bhagavad-Gita
The Apostle John of Ephesus
Ma’at
Mitra
Maitreya
Maya, Mahdi, Melek Tau
Joan of Arc
Elijah (one of the two witnesses)
DJWHAL KHUL, currently the senior disciple of Kuthumi
Tibetan Buddhist
Confucius
Caspar or Gaspar – one of the Three Wise Men/Kings/Magi at the birth of Jesus
EL MORYA, the Chohan/Lord of the First Ray (originally from Mercury)
Emperor of Atlantis (220k BC)
Chandragupta Maurya (reigned over the Mauryan Empire from 322-298 BC)
Melchior, one of the Three Wise Men/Kings/Magi at the birth of Jesus
Abraham, founded Judaism, progenitor of the 12 tribes of Israel, and pupil of Melchizedek (an incarnation of Jesus)
King Arthur of Camelot
Thomas Becket (Archbishop of Canterbury)
Thomas Moore
Akbar (Mogul Emperor)
Thomas More
GEORGE WASHINGTON
Godfrey Ray King (the channel for the “I AM Discourses” of
Saint Germain, son of Saint Germain in various embodiments.)
HILARION – Pagan born in 290 AD
Saul of Tarsus (aka Paul the Apostle)
JESUS, Said to be the living incarnation of the Sun (the Divine Masculine), and thus, alarmingly referenced by the Pleiadians as the Sumerian (or Anunnaki) Sun God Marduk, son of Enki, and half brother of Ningishzidda (aka Thoth). Also known as the Buddha Issa in the East during his “lost years” (his oversoul was Lord Maitreya in the last three years of his life as Jesus). He was also said to live another 31 years on Earth after his resurrection and spent much of that time in the Americas. Also note that according to the Urantia Book, Master Jesus is an embodiment of one of the Paradise Sons or Creator Sons commonly known to us as Archangel Michael.
Sumerian God (Marduk or Amar.utu) is Anunnaki Royalty and half brother of “Ningishzidda” (aka “Thoth”); son of the god of water “Enki” (aka Ea/Adonai); grandson of the god King Anu (aka An of the Nibiru Anunnakis from Orion); nephew of Enlil (aka Yahweh) who is the younger half brother of his father Enki.
Amilius (Lemurian)
Adam (the Atlantean) of Adam & Eve of the Bible
High Priest Melchizedek (Abraham’s Teacher, Founder of Judaism) – Not to be confused with the Universal Logos, Melchizedek (see below) who ensouls our immediate universe (Nebadon)–Headquartered in the Constellation Sagittarius.
Enoch of the Book of Enoch
Zend or Pourushaspa of the Spitaman family (Father of the great Persian prophet Zoroaster or Zarathushtra)
Ur
Asapha
Jeshua
Joseph of the Old Testament
Joshua
Appolonius of Tyanna
Syrian incarnate
Authored “A Course in Miracles”
KUAN YIN aka Quan Yin, Guan Yin
“is the Chinese transformation of the bodhisattva Avalokitesvara who is regarded as the embodiment of compassion. While he was closely identified with the royalty in South and Southeast Asia, and the Tibetans continue to this day to view the Dalai Lamas as his incarnations, in China he became a she– Kuan Yin, the “Goddess of Mercy” — and has a very different history.”
KUTHUMI (aka Mahatma KOOT HOOMI will take the place of Lord Maitreya as the Planetary Christ / Bodhisattva)
Balthasar or Bithisarea, one of the Three Wise Men/Kings/Magi at the birth of Jesus
John the Beloved (Disciple of Jesus)
Pythagoras
St. Francis of Assisi
LANELLO, ASCENDED MASTER
Egyptian Pharaoh Akhenaten (Son of Amenhotep III, an incarnation of Serapis Bey)
LAO TSE, founded Taoism
Siddha Yoga Master taught by Babaji
LORD LANTO
Duke of Chou or “Yellow Emperor” of the Chou Dynasty (China)
LORD MAITREYA, the Planetary Christ / Bodhisattva who will soon take the
place Sathya Sai Baba as the Cosmic Christ; Head of the Spiritual Hierarchy and
the Great White Brotherhood
Krishna, founded the Hindu religion (Mahabarata and Bhagavad-Gita, meaning the “Song of God” a dialogue between Krishna and Arjuna)
8th incarnation of Vishnu
Mahayana Buddha (laughing Buddha)
MAHA CHOHAN (Former)
Homer (Greek)
Note the current Maha Chohan (or head of the Lords/Chohans of the Seven Rays) is Saint Germain
MARY MAGDALENE
Said to be the living incarnation of Mother Earth (the Divine Feminine).
Therese Neuman, the catholic stigmata
MELCHIZEDEK(The current Universal Logos and Cosmic Master–not to be confused with one of the incarnations of Jesus)
Nikola Tesla
MOHAMMED, founded Islam (his teachers on the inner plane were Archangel
Gabriel and Jesus aka Sananda)
Soldier in the American Revolution
MOTHER MARY
Eve (the Atlantean) of Adam & Eve of the Bible
Isis (Egyptian)
Greek Goddess Athena (TBC)
Leonardo Da Vinci (TBC)
NADA, LADY MASTER OF PEACE (Chohan of the 6th Ray, succeeded Jesus. Patroness of teachers, nurses, ministers, lawyers and all those who place the needs of others before their own in their daily activities and choices.)
Priestess in Atlantis at the Temple of Love
An Attorney serving the oppressed
The youngest in a large family…
PAUL THE VENETIAN or Paolo Veronese (Paolo Caliari)
Atlantean Head of Cultural Affairs who sailed to Peru to establish a focus of the liberty flame. This later enabled the Incas to produce a flourishing civilization.
Incan (Peruvian) Artist
Egyptian Master of Esoteric Architecture
Egyptian Expert Mason in the construction of pyramids
SAINT GERMAIN (former Lord of the 7th Ray, current MahaChohan or Head of the Lords of the Seven Rays; Present Hierarch of the New Age)
King of the Golden Age in Atlantis in the area known as the Sahara today.
Joseph (Father of Jesus)
Albanus of Verulam, England born to a Roman family. Note: Saint Germain is the true inner Sovereign Grand Master of both the Masonry and the Knights of Columbus before they became distorted and detached from their source.
Samuel the Prophet
The Great Merlin
Roger Bacon
Christian Rosenkrantz
Christopher Columbus
Frances Bacon
Le Comte de St. Germain
aka San Uriel or Archangel Uriel (Fire of God)
SERAPIS BEY
High Priest in Atlantis
Egyptian Pharaoh Amenhotep III (Founder of Monotheism in Egypt)
King Leonidas of Sparta
SAINT PETER
Brian Grattan
SATHYA SAI BABA, the Cosmic Christ but is evolving to a higher Cosmic force.
(Lord Maitreya, currently the Planetary Christ, will be taking his place.) Sathya
Sai Baba is currently incarnated on Earth.
Shirdi Sai Baba
THOTH, See “BUDDHA” #2

Pokémon TCG: Card Pop! ~Enhanced~

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8nl9nraG3k[/youtube]

some dinosaur wizard had a space battle with Yahweh and Lucifer, and Yoda and Da Vinci sucked his dick. Just things as they are.

Darth Vader Harmonica Solo

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFBvHwYOG3Q[/youtube]

Keirsey Role Variant Supremacy
Display
09-14-2012, 09:20 AM #1
Banned

MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6 sx/so
Socionics
Will
In my opinion David Keirsey in his titles for each of his role variants clearly favored the NTs over all of the other temperaments and hence I think he was a supremecist because pretty much everybody would rather be a Mastermind or an Inventor rather than a Supervisor or a Provider. Some of his titles clearly sound better than others. Perhaps they should be renamed more fairly.

Keirsey’s Role Variant Titles for each type with = for okay, - for underrated, and + for overrated:
ENFJ = Teacher (okay)
INFJ - Counselor (could be Sage or Prophet)
ENFP = Champion (okay)
INFP - Healer (could be Mystic or Spiritualist)
ENTJ + Fieldmarshal (wow a Glorious Leader)
INTJ + Mastermind (wow a Glorious Strategist)
ENTP + Inventor (wow a Grand Creator)
INTP + Architect (wow a Grand Designer)
ESTJ - Supervisor (could be Executive or Director)
ISTJ - Inspector (could be Actuary or Logician)
ESFJ - Provider (could be Shepherd or Benefactor)
ISFJ - Protector (could be Knight or Crusader)
ESTP - Promoter (could be Entrepreneur or Manager)
ISTP = Crafter (okay)
ESFP - Performer (could be Entertainer or Professional)
ISFP = Composer (okay)

i love

skylights’s Avatar Join Date
Jul 2010
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
6w7 so/sx
Socionics
EII Ne
I like the two-part descriptors (does anyone know who authored these?) better. They’re harder to remember, but if you can remember them, they’re useful.

ISTJ Planner Inspector ISFJ Protector Supporter INFJ Foreseer Developer INTJ Conceptualizer Director
ISTP Anaylzer Operator ISFP Composer Producer INFP Harmonizer Clarifier INTP Designer Theorist
ESTP Promoter Executor ESFP Motivator Presenter ENFP Discoverer Advocate ENTP Explorer Inventor
ESTJ Implementer Supervisor ESFJ Facilitator Caretaker ENFJ Envisioner Mentor ENTJ Strategist Mobilizer

Tables!

I agree that the Keirsey ones are slanted… I also do not really fully agree with the NT/NF and SJ/SP divisions. I understand it theoretically, but I’m not sure they really play out. I think we could easily have NJ Envisioners, NP Conceptualists, SF Humanists and ST Tacticians. Or whatever better names someone could come up with.

The Tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise HD Star Wars Episode III Revenge of The Sith

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05dT34hGRdg[/youtube]

The meaning of life is achieving infinite mastery of creation. If we are to one day attained this lofty level of accomplishment we must follow the liberating light of knowledge to victory and ultimately our freedom. Knowledge is Vis or in other words knowledge is strength, force, and power. Vis is the ultimate virtue and hence knowledge is the way to virtue since knowledge gives us Vis. The reason Vis is the ultimate virtue is because strength is the means by which we can impose our force of will upon creation and by controlling creation we are powerful. Because the meaning of life is achieving infinite mastery of creation and Vis allows us to control creation it follows that for us to fulfill the meaning of life we must obtain more knowledge. The freedom knowledge gives us to control creation can be used with virtue or vice. If we use it with vice we will bring about the destructive darkness of chaos and pain. If we use it with virtue we will bring about the creative light of cosmos and pleasure. We must use the virtue of Vis with virtue if we are to reach our ultimate destination and achieve infinite mastery of creation, the meaning of life.
We must obtain more knowledge for the virtue of Vis and to obtain more knowledge we first and foremost need to dispel the illusion of knowledge, the illusion of knowledge being the greatest enemy to knowledge rather than ignorance. This is because those who believe they have knowledge when they really do not have closed their eyes and fallen into a deep sleep. To open our eyes and awaken from this deep sleep we must begin with recognizing that we are ignorant, that all of our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions and that we may not perceive reality as it really is. We must come to the humble realization of our vastly limited knowledge to begin the quest for knowledge.

What is our world? How many levels of existence does it have to it? Why is it here? If we really investigate these questions, we can push them very far. We don’t even know if the big bang theory or our other scientific models are accurate. If we had better observations, we might discover that our old assumptions would be revolutionized. Science can’t tell us everything yet. It can give us a lot of nice clues, but it’s not the whole story. Our physical observations of reality are limited. The physical reality is a good reflection and inspiration for what could be higher, but there’s definitely a lot more to it. The physical world is a very fluctuating place. There’s plenty of good stuff in it, but there’s also a lot of bad stuff as well. We need to adjust to the constant flux and rise above it. We must seize this moment of challenge, grow, improve, develop, evolve and transform from it, reach a higher level of being. We have to be tough and take on the challenge to learn everything we can while we’re here, which should refine us for whatever comes next.

How do you objectively verify something? How do you even know it’s correct? It’s important to gather facts and to see the evidence, because it’s part of the puzzle we’re trying to piece together, but it’s definitely not the whole picture. There’s a lot of stuff out there that we just can’t see or contact. The intangibles are just as important as the tangibles if not more so. What’s true is largely based on perspective, how we’re seeing things. If we can open our eyes, see clearly, and adjust to the light, then we are liberated. We would have the freedom to explore and wouldn’t be lost stumbling around in the dark. We have to let go of preconceptions and be open to the possibility that we’re dead wrong. If we just think we’re right about everything, then we don’t gather more information, explore, or consider alternative possibilities. In finding truth, the first important step is to have an open mind, and then you just need to go out and explore it.

Good and evil is very subjective and related to how we’re experiencing it. Heaven is where we associate comfort, joy, happiness, and such. These categories are based on reference points relative to each other. Knowledge is good because it enlightens us, helps us to see the world better. In order to see the world, there needs to be darkness in the contrast. Good and evil are interplays that from the differences we can divine an understanding of the light. If everything were light, then we wouldn’t see it because there would be no differences. Diversity is an important dynamic in our world in causing things to change, to be understood, to transform and to make our world move like a true system. Good and evil is very much related to knowledge, how we perceive it. When there’s knowledge or light there’s darkness, its necessary or contingent cause and effect, so if you put a lot of good into the world, its evil reflection will follow. I’m not sure if there’s a way to logically resolve this paradox, like if God as he created the world might have been able to annihilate evil and still preserve the good. That’s a good question, and I don’t know the answer, but perhaps it would be good to know.

It it’s in your will and you want it to happen, with the right tenacity and control on your side, you can make it happen. If it’s an event outside your control, you have to be able to let go. Of course you want your result, but if you don’t get it, then you just have to move on because life is a constant flux. You need to adjust, work with the context, and if you don’t get what you want, you need to be ready for coming developments later. If everything went perfectly for you all the time, then it wouldn’t be interesting when you get what you want. You need to rise up to the challenge. The power of the will, if something is in your control, can make things immanent if you focus hard enough on it. The mind is the prime mover and force of causation, makes creation possible. It starts mentally. That’s where the intensity is, the focus point. If you can conceive of it in your mind and you want it to happen, if it’s in your control, then there’s nothing you can’t do, even if it takes eons for its accomplishment.

If this world we live in could be some kind of matrix, it might be possible to program and command. I guess there has to be an architect who designed the system, a super-mind of sorts, but I have no idea though how to visualize such an ultimate creative power. The logos are the codes spoken by God for a game played at all evolutionary levels. If we were made by advanced beings at the end of time, they certainly don’t have a good sense of ethics. Look at all of the amazing things in our world, but also look at all of the suffering and evil! It seems like a torture system, where divinity watches and laughs. Maybe though there’s good and bad players involved in the game, and we pick sides. It’s strange how our world could have loading screens and massive processing of information, just like in our less developed computer simulations. I guess even the artificial intelligence can develop a will or mind of its own. If we could possibly ‘break the system’, then maybe we could jump into a much larger world where we were designed.

Eldes (Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness)

Mt. Battle
“Well, well? Didn’t we meet at Gateon Port? Have you come to train?”
“This is an excellent place for people to train. I’ve trained here myself.”
“Back then, I only sought to be more powerful. I didn’t need any other reason. As a result, I attained this status. But now, I’ve taken to questioning my motive for gaining power. I wonder what I am fighting for. I ponder if I am putting my Pokémon under cruel stress… That’s why I urge you to look into yourself. Ask yourself why do you want to become stronger before you take that path.”
Citadark Isle
Before battle
“Sir!”
“You’ve finally managed to anger Master Greevil. I though I would end up battling you one day… But this isn’t how I had hoped to face you.”
“If we battle, it will only be unfulfilling and without meaning. Will you challenge me knowing that?”
Yes: “Fine. I understand. But once we begin, expect no mercy. That is my philosophy.”

Darth Yoda is part of a Type III Civilization that has taken control of the energy output of an entire galaxy, and is the ultimate Sith Master operating the Star Forge at 200% capacity, spawning an invincible armada at will.

Movies:
Yoda: - Constantly contemplating. Sought to be at peace. Centered himself around the cosmos. Connected on a personal level. Very metaphysical.

Expanded Universe:
Revan: - Rationalizing the Force on all levels. Gaining knowledge of forbidden secrets. Solitary journeys. Charismatic revolutionary. Very analytical.