RaptorWizard - Secret Garden of Rare Quotes

Pokémon Blue - Part 19: Fuji And Flutes

Chevitile
Published on May 7, 2010
A 30 sec episode where Fuji gives the Poké Flute.

I’m playing alongside benkapten1, who is playing on Red:
youtube.com/user/benkapten1

Pokémon and all related titles belong to Nintendo. I played the game, I did not make it.

Pokémon Red and Blue

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFZWiWVU6a0[/youtube]

I often feel I am missing something, that I have a perspective or viewpoint that isn’t widely shared and that I am decades ahead of my time, maybe more. It’s like being caught in a time warp.

I tend to be someone who looks at all the what-ifs, thinking way ahead with a vision of things and anticipating. I’m always interested in extending myself into areas I don’t do well in. I’m a good problem solver from that perspective. I like to go through anything I can think of before I act—the implications, what others have tried before and their effect, my options and their consequences, who to mobilize and in what time frame. I like coming up with new ideas about how to approach a situation until I find a solution that feels right. And I like to think that solution will be something that works for everyone. I experience problems as challenges, not as things that can’t be dealt with or accomplished. Challenges can always be dealt with.

I am naturally organized, structured, and analytical. If a project enters my mind it immediately assumes the form of its pieces, its basic structure, and what order—first, next, last—it will take to get it done. This isn’t something I do, it happens instantaneously without effort. Issues are multifaceted and I try to think from different perspectives, not only my perspectives but others’ too. And I’ve found it’s good to gather as many facts as I can. Sometimes there is a piece that needs to be thrown out, or maybe it’s the seed of another project.

I won’t do something if I feel I can’t do it well. I prefer trying something, then critique after the fact. I will integrate the experience and never make the same mistakes again. I am satisfied when things work well, and I like to improve people’s lives by reorganizing and introducing things in an understandable way that is explicit and clear and makes sense. Then someone else can come in and take over. I set very high standards for myself, and I believe it is possible to be competent at anything and everything I set my mind to.

I keep myself very private; that’s a part of who I am. I keep people at arm’s length. They have to gain my trust and interest. People are curious about me, I think, but only the brave try to figure me out. I feel very serious, but some I meet I just like a lot, and I can be spontaneously playful. I have a sensitivity to people and can feel warm with them, although many perceive me as intimidating, aloof or annoyed, or incredibly calm and competent about everything. People say I ask them good questions, not to make the decision for them, but to help them think through things. I look for systems that will make things better, and I am very much a person who seeks fairness and equality. People are very important, and I want to help them develop the skills they need to get on in life, whatever that means for each one of them.

There’s always something to occupy my mind or attention. I must be using my mind in a purposefully creative way, pushing the envelope with the most creatively challenging thing I can do, being the originator of a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist yet. It’s a complex world, and I believe we each should develop as complex an inner life as possible with the facility to react or initiate in a wide variety of ways. The more successful one is at actively developing all of that and having access to that, the better things can be. If something really interests me I have an incredible ability to stick with it—even though I have a larger perspective, I can be very focused and zero in on a point. I have always seen the world at many levels.

Autonomy is important, to be respected for my own thoughts and feelings, ideas and creativity. I am turned off when people try to discredit my ideas or don’t listen before they even understand, or when people don’t try to do the best they can or fight against progress. And if the emotional piece is not well managed in my life, or not compartmentalized, work is very difficult. Chitchat is tedious. I don’t know what to say, and I figure the other person isn’t actually interested in me anyway.

Over time I have built a world-view, like constructing a map of the cosmos, and from this, essentially everything is understandable and anything is possible. All the things I’ve done, have been self-taught by picking up on or asking myself good, clear, penetrating questions to expose and articulate the hidden structures that underlie the experience of living.

Meganiums like to wear funny little FJ things on their heads!*

They were partying with Slowking helmets at Burger King!

Ash was the biggest Meganium of all. He was very playful and fun loving!!*

Ash was an INTJ, like Charizard, and Gary was an ENTJ, like that Fieldmarshal, strategic overlord commanding Blastoise with the double power cannon pack!!

Gary was really cool and popular, but Ash was determined and fiery. Gary flowed with vitality wreaking energy, and Ash found deep resolve far down in His psychic reserves. Gary bragged a lot and acted really arrogant and elite, whereas Ash was meditative and zen like. Ash found a merry gathering in yarn with PIkachu play time, and ambitious fool mimicking. Gary partied like AI as His car went by like yearoooom!!*

Gary Was Here, Ash Is A Loser

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0-CK4RKam8[/youtube]

The sound of silence meant that when Red faced Gold, He was doing deep thinking voyaging without leaving the bed or venturing beyond the precipice of ruling. I was a box, a Bunny, a Mew.* All I had were periods…

Pokemon: Red, Blue, Gold, all three games (Nintendo Game Boy)

Tyranitar had a star on His Heart just like Starmie did. Pegasus understood every card and strategy, so it took Heart to beat him rather than Will. Yoda warned us not to underestimate the power of the emperor! The emperor was behind a Red door marked at 33 as the 1st of the 2nd lightningbolts. Darth Nihilus could see as far as the entire oceanic horizon and beyond to all worlds of light. The Prophecy began with Newton as an apple extending to 2060. That’s what launched the Game that we are now playing. Dusclops turns into Jynx. The Tree of Life sparks the big bang as part of its continuum as bubbles and branes knock each other down like dominoes to get to the 1st cause. Gravity is weaker than electromagnetism, because it gets weaker fighting through the 11 dimensions. A tiny magnet can pick up iron against the gravity of an entire mountain! Lapras was on all of the Pokemon cards as Milotic, a system of many doors in a dark chamber. The greatest show on earth was the Power of One. We are all part of this beautiful system. Moltre’s orb symbolizes Ho-Oh’s Sacred Fire. Zapdo’s orb symbolizes Yahweh’s bossy fieldmarshal god. Articuno’s orb symbolizes Yami Bakura having a very warm Misdreavus Heart. Lugia’s Virtues symbolize the power of 4Ever and Misdreavu’s Perish Sonnet and Father Crow.

Power was beginning to crackle at My fingertips and the fingers of the mountain. Saruman surged with Blue Light Christ Consciousness, and the Hope Diamond. I looked into deep mysteries. Negative energy smashed panentheism in Phenic City exiting the cascade as Nascour looked into My eyes, and saw Me in My future with Him at the Game’s highest stage for the win, where the music was silent, just like My 3 periods…

Ho-Oh really was watching over us; it was legendary, victorious, triumphant, and invincible!! The door to My Heart began to open, and so I made it up Mt. Battle, and reunited with Ho-Oh!!*

Mt. Battle - Pokémon Colosseum

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EanqJAm1oPU[/youtube]

The Super-Nexus was feeding off of mystical energies sprouting from the top of the Dark Magician’s hat. Falling up into Metagross made him smash the ceiling with vehicular assault grinding out toys in a never ending factory of clumps of dark energy extinguish fluid gyrating vantage point Pokemon cards teleporting you to all kinds of fantastic vistas that the Pokemon are imprisoned within on the pictures in their cards. The art that represents a Pokemon styles His focus and perception to grasp and portray that elemental wind in the voice of life and love. Herds of Meganium collect gems and rocks to show their love for science, so the Meganium went brane walking over all kinds of meteor mashing Metagross helicopters showing Meganium’s free will and defiance of laws. She flows with shimmering questions entangling the natural order in chaos and confusion, merging with the animal flood, and pumping Wartortle wisdom to make Meganium annihilate any kind of worldy wisdom that you may have already possessed. It’s a new existence that’s shining and glimmering from the ashes.

Since we live in the lowly existence, we have to get to the higher existence. That’s where the Rainbow bridge to Infinity comes in.

My New and more concise Notebook synthesized into the Theory of Everything:

RaptorWizard ~ The Gale Force Tyranny Cosmos - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=195061

“Gale” is Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Lugia, and “Tyranny” is Tyranitar, Me as “RaptorWizard”.

Everything is determined. The reality labyrinth is majestic beyond scope, harmonious, with each living piece and framework constituting the full infinitude of the Final Annihilator. Cosmic orchestration on fully maximized wrappings can Ultimately dominate every branch of divergent thinking. More importantly than anything, I became a Pokemon Master!!

We need to view our Hearts outside of our spiritual bodies. When we see the highest choices that we would make, everything becomes easier. The value of the Heart means more than its values.

How could we harness exotic matter, dark energy, antimatter, lightspeed, singularities, superstrings, quasars, big bangs, branes, bubbles, supernovas, black holes, time travel, teleportation, kardashev civilizations, big crunches, big rips, evolution, the Rainbow bridge to Infinity, dinosaurs, gems, lightsabers, Force powers, wisdom, Einstein’s library, the Final Annihilator, Project XD, Bunny

(SW) Darth Vader | A Light In Darkness

TheGaroStudios
Published on Apr 17, 2018

“I feel the good in you, the conflict.”

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI2qG17WJrk[/youtube]

Watch All of Kobe’s 81 Points in 3 Minutes

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeXZY4eVLlo[/youtube]

Pokémon Stadium - Prime Cup 1-3 Remake

KaijuCakes

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE6yEH9-mqo[/youtube]

The Ultimate Tournament without level restrictions. LET IT ALL HANG OUT!!

2015 NBA Finals

Game 1 Thursday, June 4 Cleveland Cavaliers 100–108 (OT) (0–1) Golden State Warriors
Game 2 Sunday, June 7 Cleveland Cavaliers 95–93 (OT) (1–1) Golden State Warriors
Game 3 Tuesday, June 9 Golden State Warriors 91–96 (1–2) Cleveland Cavaliers
Game 4 Thursday, June 11 Golden State Warriors 103–82 (2–2) Cleveland Cavaliers
Game 5 Sunday, June 14 Cleveland Cavaliers 91–104 (2–3) Golden State Warriors
Game 6 Tuesday, June 16 Golden State Warriors 105–97 (4–2) Cleveland Cavaliers

Marowak’s # = 105, Pikachu’s # = 25

Light Ball
Effect: Doubles both the Attack and Special Attack of Pikachu.*

Thick Club
Effect: Doubles Attack of Cubone and Marowak.*

Pokémon Mask Tutorial Raikou Suicune Entei DIY

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQJZA0Tf7Ec[/youtube]

Pokemon Legendary Beasts Mask Tutorial

Zang and Father Crow were Entei, Marius Florin and SolitaryWalker were Raikou, Bunny and Meganium were Suicune, and I was Pichu!!*

Zarathustra was Dakim, montalk was Ein, and I was Venus!!*

39 Pokemon Colosseum OST “VS Cipher Admins”

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDZPEJ2ZLGs[/youtube]

Me and Marius Florin were Eldes, montalk was ardos, and Father Crow was Greevil.

Zang was Gandalf, and I was Saruman, but I was also Lucifer.

I was a builder of civilization, and envisioner of dreams, conjuring and orchestrating mass blooming toroidal constellation hacks destroying yarn treasure fabric mansion soul clump dinosaur rodeo chasm mold flux zip plane council rocket tune motor piston

Pokémon Gold/Silver Fan Opening

Everton vieira

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z4LOY-q1_E[/youtube]

In a secret underground chamber, strange, ancient Pokemon exist. More legendary than Lugia. More mysterious than Mew. Their strength, unbelievable. Their power, unstoppable. Their identity, unknown.

My Other Darth Yoda Picture

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M60A0EQPZFs[/youtube]

Darth Nihilus destroys Peragus?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvCZRM_steg[/youtube]

Tabitha Fair - Fly in the Freedom (with lyrics)

baseresonance

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gT-iuHoMRU[/youtube]

Nobody taught me to hint
Win a happy life of a dream
I’m not waiting for a fortune teller

Rouge the Bat