The course of one's life.

According to the old maritime law, so long as the ship is at sea it belongs to the passengers. Accordingly one can not suppose oneself owner of the ship and order a man off his property on the high seas. Is not the whole of human life a long sea voyage? Then, wherefore is the ruin of a person permitted by the refusal of property?

In reality, unless one is rich or from elite class, he neither sets the course, nor the speed for his life, which is set by people who control the circumstances and environment around him.

Now back to the oars, you slave!
youtube.com/watch?v=ax7wcShvrus

It’s, if you will allow me, incomprehensible lackeyism that anyone would accept the meaningless standard, wholly stupid and empty, of economy to rate their lives. The rich suffer, the poor suffer, meaningless. think of sheer immediacy, of what exists. I can’t imagine the punishment that such mediocrity, that lets the most important decision of life be made for it, must level on its owner. You have been mislead, grown into nonsense as a terrible inheritance. The good thing is! you can now learn. In other words, do not, please, we beg you infinitely, take to addiction to the love of ‘sunken costs’. See your more serious possibilities just this instant.

PS

even a glance at your quote shows the slaves and the masters both have personalities and fates , are both the source of the world

Ha! Indeed!

Sorry, but I’m thinking about a pile of juicy acorns right now. (I’ve got special needs)

Please don’t answer my posts anymore. You’re at too low a level.