Pure hatred = pure love

Isn’t honesty the underlying issue here?

I’m a hyper empath, of course everyone feels different to me.

Even sociopaths feel.

If I feel more hatred in one person than another, of course I will feel more hatred.

Quite the opposite of being an adelescent, I can seperate my feelings of others from my own.

Also, when I know something for a fact with my mind, my emotions obey me.

When I was younger, this wasn’t true.

When you have gone through the kind of selective pressure that I’ve been through, you understand that latently, even though someone hasn’t opened up their mouths, that the hatred is there seething to be provoked, simply by stating an obvious truth.

Misanthropes exist
Misanthropes are nice people

Misanthropes are more perceptive about the latency within people, they don’t live a lie to that regard.

Everyone is an immediate threat to the highly sensitive and perceptive.

The question then becomes about how to organize those emotions in a rational (non hypocritical) way.

Sure, when people are younger, their emotions rule them more … as they age, non hypocrisy becomes a greater value to them.

I’ve met spirits of all sorts, never have I met one that didn’t think it wasn’t doing the right thing at that moment.

So then, the issue becomes one of education, do people know that they’re being hypocrites? Why should they care? Things like that.

Now, if you can call me a hypocrite based upon the content of this thread and the content in your head, then continue to do so.

Not possible because you need a reason to hate so you can only hate someone you know or infamous people from history
Also like all emotions hate is on a spectrum and so even if you could hate everyone you would not hate them all equally

No it doesnt because misanthropy is a general contempt for human beings rather than a pathological hatred of absolutely everyone
You can be a misanthrope and have some friends while still holding most humans in contempt without a need to be kind and gentle

No. I’m saying that kindness does not come from hate.

The way you stated it :

As if your alleged kindness is a logical consequence of hating everyone equally, is simply absurd.

You don’t have the time or opportunity to kill 7 billion people. You kill Phil because it is convenient for you and not because you hate him more or less than anyone else.
That’s the way terrorism works. The terrorists don’t have any more hatred for the people that they blow up or shoot than anyone else in the target group. The victims are anonymous.

Well, here I thought you were finally acknowledging it. That’s one way to feel more hatred or a stronger reaction of any kind and it was not one I was assuming. Earlier you referred to what you think of as my way as selective hatred. That key adjective selective as if it was the thinky mind actively choosing, when emotional reactions are underneath. And they are often just that: reactions. If you are totally isolated and we are all abstract, then one can have an abstract hatred of everyone. But if you are coming in contact with people, then some will elicit stronger reactions. It’s just part of being human. And if you have different histories with them, where they did certain things, or where you did, or where they did not, or you did not, and these were charged by their presence or absence, they will affect how much and what kind of emotional reaction.

And there it is, the identification with the mind. You write both my mind and my emotions, but who obeys…the emotions. They are less you in your schema.
You may have them under wonderful control, but one does not hate all things and all people equally.

I don’t think you’re being a hypocrite. I think you are confusing your ideas with yourself, confusing what would be logical to feel, with what you feel. And many people do this. And many people do this and in the name of consistency try to force their emotions to fit. Been there, know that struggle. And instead of trying to unify themselves and respect allt heir own parts they take a top down control approach and also, often, experience noticing hypocrisy ego-dystonic.

And then if they need others to think of them a certain way make proclamations of their perfect mathematical consistency.

You can have warring kids, say, and take them in a room and tell one kid YOU MUST FOLLoW THE OTHER ONE. Or you can actually go through the extremely painful, at times, process of getting those parts to fully express themselves and learn from each other.

I don’t believe you are correct about yourself, though I believe you believe it. And it would be harmful to pretend you are making sense about yourself. I believe in all sorts of quite outlandish things to the average person, I don’t react in knee jerk ‘that’s weird ways’ and I have found all sorts of horrific things inside myself - the nice young man I thought I was then I have the incredibly hypocrisy of - all the violence, hate and more in there. I am not afraid of your ideas and I do not cast them away reactively. But the signs all over the place of tremendous trauma, abuse of some kind in relationships and a confusion of thought with self. Saying you hate everyone the same is precisely as inhuman a claim as that you love everyone the same. I have men a number of the latter people, some gurus and masters, and they don’t. they either think their feelings and cant really be free and unified inside or the denials spew out like miasmic farts few can see. And God they judge and then try not to notice.

If there are pure people, of any kind, I doubt they are online bragging about it. And purity has always been a sick heuristic. Might as well call it self-hatred from the get go.

Karpel,

Interesting that you see teaching and bragging as the same thing.

Here’s my deal, and you know it well, in the absence of hyperdimensional mirror realities, we are in hell. I seem to be the only person who knows this, so, I have a right to hate everyone else equally.

It’s interesting to me that you’re so stubborn about feelings, and yes, I have a massive amount of them.

What I want to impart towards you is when people ask “how are you feeling today?” There is actually a factual answer that we all know to be true to this question: “there are SOME things i appreciate about the day”

If you can get someone to answer differently, you have shown your ape dominance, you’ve forced them to say 2+2=5. Also, in our species, self contradiction is used as a sign of dominance. So most people enjoy both asking and answering the question.

Do I hate everyone for this? Yes, I do.

So again, I have a claim to species hatred that others don’t. You are speaking to a person apart, not just anyone online. And you are assuming things about such person that are not in your ability to judge.

Now as you converse with me, you have a much greater capacity to judge, and, here we are

only a helpless ponce would suffer such excessive emotions as love and hate, dude. these concepts have been a joke and have had no substance for at least three centuries. things great enough to deserve the reverence of love or the contempt of hatred are entirely lacking where everything is so permeated with mediocrity it’s impossible to take anything serious enough to warrant such strength of emotion. or maybe it isn’t for you. maybe because you think that love is real, you default to hatred when you can’t possess what you think you love. i think the solution to your problem is not to learn how to ‘love’, but to abolish your illusory notions of ‘love’, with which will come the abolition of the notion of ‘hatred’. these two silly twin brothers have been responsible for making people basket cases, especially when mediocre people attempt to identify what is great, but which is not, and then believe they are even capable of feeling something as strong as love or hatred, about it. none of this charade has any substance or conviction in today’s world because the people are no longer capable of greatness, much less knowing what greatness is when they see it. what you think has depth, we think isn’t even shallow. take the concept of ‘romantic love’, which is roughly translatable as ‘erotic’… the ‘spiritualization of the sexual’, as N put it. it no longer possesses any mystique because those who fall under its spell are so ordinary and commonplace they depreciate its unique value. and in depreciating it, they equivocate its nature with being expressive of what they do when they ‘love’, which is also mediocre. we see this happen when they ‘make love’, which is a human phrase meaning ‘omg this kind of intimacy is incredibly significant because we’re such deep and profound people’. frank will help articulate what we mean here and perhaps through a little gestalt psychology, help you out of this most recent rut you’ve fallen in (stage three of incel ontology).

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBi9rsNF374[/youtube]

Promethean,

A feeling is not an illusion.

The reasons for those feelings are also not illusions.

Only the blind see some people as safer than others.

I have an anolgy of the person who’s proud to never have been a rapist as a supporter of rape culture.

The person who’s proud of never having murdered or tortured a supporter of murder and torture culture.

Equally culpable in my eyes.

Those who see with clarity can see the hypocrisy, and they have no illusion about all feelings being real, and that those who are not awake, are acting rationally to those feelings.

I’ve stated a few times on these boards that everyone is attacking everyone all the time, the associated feelings are not absurd to have, nor are they illusions.

What one does with these feelings is either logically consistent or irrational.

Right now, by saying strong feeling are illusions is irrational.

You don’t love or hate anything?

The concepts of love and hate have not had any substance for three centuries. People don’t hate or love anymore?

You are so much better than everyone you cannot love any of them? Do you know what love means?

No one loves anyone? You couldn’t possibly know that and you have unbelievable amounts of evidence that you are wrong. It’s basically a claim that you know the content of all hearts and know that what they feel is not love.

It’s a thread of duelling denials.

true, but it is muddled, confused, incomplete, inadequate, because it cannot take into account the effect that it is, and the causes through which it originates. under the affectation of the emotions, one remains in a passive state and ignorant of the necessity of the emotion’s nature. in doing so, one remains in service to it, and therefore less free (or less ‘active’), and it’s no coincidence that those who believe in the illusion of freewill fall victim to this inadequate knowledge of causes, and therefore suffer more in their bondage (this might be why urwrong is such a nervous paranoid). here’s a quick and easy read for you: theguardian.com/commentisfr … g-emotions

it’s a basic introduction… but if you want to get into the mechanics of how this works, you’ll have to dig into The Ethics.

i do not. like oscar wilde, i don’t define things in terms of ‘good’ or ‘evil’, but rather charming or tedious. things are either worthy of a little applause or not, but never so important as to be the subject of love or hatred.

i’ll get those other questions later.

It’s an interesting quote from Wilde to be sure.

I want to impress upon people (not that I’m backpedalling), I speak to spirits constantly, I’m like grand central station for the spirit world. For a person who knows only love, it is appropriate to teach them that path, and this path will crush a person. For a person who only knows hate, you teach the path of hate, which will also crush a person.

I understand where Karpel is coming from - Karpel however has not been forced into a position to teach every conceivable spirit in existence (im not the only one - just one of them)

What folks knee jerk reactions are to this particular teaching is simply a lack of awareness of certain types of intelligences in existence.

It is very easy to unilaterally hate everyone, and from this, the person who acts out more against one, will experience the suffering that is cognitive dissonance.

Those were my next words anyhow

I’m going to offer a category to help explain the above post better:

There are circumstances in ignorance that will always be the rational choice, every being will make the same choice!

With more knowledge, some beings will make the better choice.

Who is more rational?

Neither.

In this way, it is easy to love everyone.

However, of you keep losing in cooperative games, it’s very easy to be resentful of everyone.

Eventually, this love and hate become that same.

It’s like a kitten that scratches your eyes out when you go to sleep. How are you supposed respond to this love and hate?

I want to teach this in a completely different way and then circle back.

Humans can feel hundreds of emotions simultaneously.

Just like you can look at a painting the only uses black and white (no grey) in the same visual field at once, the emotions can experience total love and hatred at once without contradiction. And everything in between.

You can turn off the lights and everything will be black, you can shine a spotlight and everything will be white.

A better analogy would be this though:

When cancers are frozen off the skin, it BURNS! Even though it is cold. But it doesn’t just burn! It also feels really cold! Both are equally correct perceptions at the limit.

In this way, pure love and hate are not contradictions, but more alike than anything else.

those are the hamsters in your head, man. i told you the spirits don’t fuck with just any ol’body. you gotta stand out to draw their attention. you know how many ecmandus there are out there? hundred of thousands. even millions. your life needs to be interesting, unusual, something that makes em go ‘whoa wait a minute, who is that guy!?’

Ecmandu is sufficiently unique for him to be interesting even if others also have hamsters in their heads telling them insane things
So he speaks about his one billion year old existence and journey to hell and hyper dimensional mirrors like they were actually real

100% square = 100% round??
Pure black = Pure White??
The OP is definitely a contradiction.

Hatred is an emotion that is represented by a certain specific algorithm of neural connectivity which is the different from the specific algorithm of neural connectivity of the emotion of love. The neural chemicals that triggered and are exuded during these emotions are also different.

To insist ‘Pure hatred = Pure love’ is absurd and ridiculous.

Nobody has ever seen pure black or pure white, at the limit, both may very well be the same color, something we’ve never seen, a strange loop so to speak.

Here’s the deal.

You’ve never heard of a love-hate relationship?

What about melancholy (happy and sad and the same time)

What about the common experience of “being so happy that I cried”

Human emotions are far from seeing a square as a circle. Even in this, we can gaze upon a square and a circle at the same time.

Humans literally feel hundreds of emotions simultaneously at any given moment; you’re being obtuse / dense by trying to distill it as simply as you’re attempting to distill it.

Yes, love-hate.
In that case, the “love” and “hate” neural set are are activated simultaneously which toggles [at speed of light] between the two emotions.
Note the Law of Non-Contradiction, where p and non-p cannot be the same at the same time and in the same sense.
The different ‘sense’ in this case are the different emotions.

It is the same with the massochists who feel pleasure from pain where the independent ‘pleasure’ and ‘pain’ are triggered simultaneously and there happened to be some neurons that are interconnected between the two sets of neurons.

Note the case of the Synaesthesia* where in rare cases, there are some interconnection between two different sets of sense neurons. e.g. hearing music when tasting sweetness, etc.