Power-myths

The term “power” – i.e. the capacity to direct or influence the behaviour of others (Oxford) – is generally applied to economical, political, religious, military and other setups that thrive on power myths.
Power myths are fuelled by the powerless - i.e. those who admire, fear, desire the powers they attribute to their powerful - and are incessantly cultivated by the latter, in order to cover up that they are powerless too.

That sounds true to me.

But i call that influence.
True power is health and balance.
False power is religion and politics.

Oh garsh, waechter -the powerful have at least as much to gain from myths as the powerless.

I tell my friends that power is an illusion.
It’s also a desirable thing.
Power is good and should be saught after.

Stronger bodies live longer.
Longevity is desirable when pleasure becomes at least semi present.

Myths are culture.

another aspect of power

Power implies capability – and the performance of existence requires a capability that is associated with pride, which in turn connotes nobility that manifests in dignity & generosity – characteristics that have enabled Homo to create splendorous cultures and at the same time to appreciate the capabilities of fellow animals. As a matter of fact, many cultures praised the capabilities and characteristics of animals – as well as of wind, water, volcanoes, trees, planets and other aspects of existence – in temples, myths and works of art, as expressions of Consciousness.