You are not allowed to defend yourself you "FUCKIN' RACIST!"

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rdjo1jeGhk[/youtube]

As Mass Media and Current Events dictate, if you are aggress’d, and you are white,

and you feel threatened and need to defend yourself,

then you’re a fucking racist who needs to kneel down.

White people need to take lashing, be raped, be killed.

Only then, will you not be “RACIST!!!” (maybe)

(If you disagree with me, then you’re a RACIST, Trump supporter, Fascist Nazi, Kill 6mil Jews Hitler)

Well I’m with permit patty and barbeque becky. That little miscreant has no legal right to sell bottled water without a permit. Id’a called the POleece on her. She was probably a drug dealer and into to that black nationalist shit, too.

No guns, no gun shots, nobody feels threatened, nobody dies, happy campers all round.

I think it’s nature’s revenge. We bred blacks to be buff and have huge penises for hundreds of years, and now all the white women want to fuck black men!

I find that hilarious.

Obviously, over those hundreds of years we bred blacks to be stupid (so they’d be more docile), so personality has nothing to do with it… every woman wants a tall, muscular guy with a big dick!

Nature’s revenge!

Oh that’s right? The OP!!!

Again, nature’s revenge.

Blacks couldn’t say shit that made sense for hundreds of years without being beaten or raped, and now whites can’t anymore.

Again… nature’s revenge!

I think weak people, like you, are the core of the problem. Injustice feeds on the fear within weak souls, like yours.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EGzOTrzPts[/youtube]

What is injustice to white people after all the shit they pulled and still continue to pull on people of any brown color?

…sounds like something a RACIST would say.

Just out of curiosity, where does all of this end up for you?

Suppose you lived in a community where black and brown and red and yellow and white people interacted. Suppose you were in a position of power to influence how the community functioned from day to day. Would you champion treating all folks the same? Would all be entitled to an equal opportunity in regard to education and jobs? Would some be seen as superior/inferior or better/worse than others based solely on the color of their skin?

Clearly there are folks out there who embrace one or another rendition of racism. But it’s possible that folks of color might be a bit suspicious of the motives of those white folks who always seem more aggrieved about the accusations of racism attributed to whites.

In America, for example.

Given, among other things, the actual history of race relations in America going back to, say, colonial times.

I used the word justice, not the word or concept “superiority”

If a black dude was pissed at me for being white and nothing else… and he or she fucked me up because they have hundreds of years worth of grievances boiling in their blood… I wouldn’t be pissed, even though I defend them and their actions seem immoral/ irrational/ misinformed/ insane on the surface.

The irony is, you went out of your way to call me weak!

Justice is beating up some random person who you blame for your problems??

Sweet.

I don’t judge them. The whites use the cia to run psychological and physiological experiments on the black population to this day! Experiments the whites can’t even begin to comprehend!

It may not be ultimately moral, but then again, the whites aren’t ultimately moral either.

Blacks have real grievances (uneducated as they may be) compared to whites.

That’s why I wouldn’t judge a black person for fucking me up just for the color of my skin. Even though they didn’t understand the context for me! I understand the context for them! I’m just a white dude. Just like for hundreds of years, blacks were just a black dude.

Everybody has grievances. Black, white … you name it.

Serfdom, white slavery, black slavery.

Exploitation. Abuse. Injustice. War.

We can’t go around beating people up.

Whites bred black people to be ignorant for hundreds of years! Any half moron can look at white male suicide rates and understand they suffer more than any race in the United States. We didn’t breed blacks to be half morons … we bred them to be complete morons. Reap what you sow. Do you think basic human logic applied to black peoples when they used to use it on whites? No! We didn’t give a fuck as whites! Now there’s only SLIGHT backlash on whites (95% of all black homicides are committed by blacks) and whites freak the fuck out, because 30% of the homicide rates of whites are are killed by blacks!!

It’s insane!! We bred them to be this way!

And then we complain about blacks as people complain about pit bulls or Dobermans … that was our fault! Reap what you sow.

For me? I can ride out the waves. Philosophers have clammed up throughout history to ride out the Dark Ages.

For you, though? There’s no hope for you. The mob will run you over, and you’ll let it. You are incapable of defending yourself from the storm coming.

Have you knelt down, yet? How many times?

…somebody hasn’t been paying attention to 2020.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgkdpQhkoXU[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sBgxJ0CbYQ[/youtube]

whites conducts experiments that even they can’t comprehend?

Anyone who doesn’t truly own and rule themselves should have grievances…But no, blacks don’t have “real” grievances vs whites. That’s just liberal hate propaganda.

Their actions would be insane and irrational below the surface too… How the hell are you an “ILP Legend” lol…

It’s all very complicated. I know some cat breeders very well… there’s a science to breeders. Blacks were bred like cows, cats, dogs etc… for hundreds of years …

Any non sociopath or narcissist under those types of conditions would commit suicide (human). It’s our own damn fucking fault. You’re trying to apply “universalist logic” to what we did, and expect them to have the same “universalist logic”. It just doesn’t work that way, no matter how much you want it