Echidna's Children

Chapter One of Echidna’s Children.
There might be some spelling or grammer errors, please point them out to me :slight_smile: My english ain’t dat grreat :wink:

wonderingsoul.com/website/ar … ildren.htm

It’s a sort of Sci-Fi story, it’s more fiction then science, but hey. I tried :smiley:

I fixed some of the stooopid errors I had in there :stuck_out_tongue: :blush:
so you might want to read it again :smiley: I promise this time your eyes won’t bleed! :astonished:

Excellent! but you can’t just leave me hanging like that. I need more.

However, there were quite a few spelling mistakes (as you mentioned) as well as a few grammarical and logical mistakes. A little editing can fix that. Overall, you had me captivated the entire time I was reading. It had sort of a matrix/rave theme that was very interesting. What year would all of this be taking place?

Keep at it and let me know when you add a continuation.

peace,
-Skep

It’s some time in the future :smiley: people lost a lot of history through all the wars that they had and such, that they sort of lost track of the years. So they started over again, when the White Dragon’s empire was said to have come about is year one, and so it would be in…lets say 2023.
How does that sound? :confused:

and yes, I looove the matrix, and raves are cool too :smiley: (so I’ve heard, I mean…it’s not like I ever go to any…)

by the way, the two guests are me :slight_smile: forgot to login :smiley: