Contents: Synthesis Achieved between Philos and Metaphysics

Contents

• Aries: Impulse/Physical Freedom. What does Zeus have in common with the Universe? [A Dialectical Drama Begins]
• Taurus: Form/Matter. The fantasies of Sex and Myth. [A Fable]
• Gemini: Infinity/Mind. An adventure that requires a Double. [4 the Active Mind]
• Cancer: Time/Relativity. A crab goes on a journey to find a mate. [Poetry]
• Leo: Truth/Soul. The King of the only true Kingdom earns the Crown.
• Virgo: Nature/World. The Queen joins the fray. [An Essay on Nature and Beauty]
• Libra: Harmony/Beauty. There is only one beautiful person in any given crowd.
• Scorpio: Vagueness/Absolute Freedom. The rebel prefers a sword.
• Sagittarius: God/True Freedom. Violence is a fun that prefers life over death.
• Capricorn: Self-Discipline/Real Freedom. A strange birth in a confused history.
• Aquarius: Being/Human Freedom. Everything begins to resurface from the deep.
• Pisces: Choice/Existence. A time for relaxation.

These are the contents of my new book, “Observations on the Celestial Laws: A Comedy of Errors”. I am new on this website. My name is Dustyn Hessie (a writer from Minneapolis, MN). Over the last four years I have been studying compulsively to try and achieve “The Perfect Artwork.” I’m on the verge of publishing this comedy. It passes the censorship with flying colors, and yet, its still really hard to find readers who are enthusiastic enough to help it out, to help get it, it’s due publication. I love Philosophy, Art and the Mind too much to keep it to myself. I thought this forum would be interested in the, “adventure that requires a Double.” Just ask for any of the above, and I’ll pitch it to the forum. Other than that, thanks ilovephilosophy.com

Interesting. Do say more.