Pen-Powered Insanity

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

Re: Pen-Powered Insanity

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:55 pm

My death clock is looking pretty awesome these days. Anywho, getting close to that hour.

Some woman who will remain nameless asked me a while back... 'what does God want with my pussy?' I replied, 'to stuff my cock in it.'

Gonna go out with the smell of lotus flowers still fresh in my nostrils, I think. They're in bloom this year. I'm also pretty sure I go out on my knees with some hot, feisty thing holding a gun at my head.

Then again, I might just be insane. Might just be crazy, having a stain of pain and damage upon my brain causing me to refrain from the ways of living on the societal train. I could be just a few steps off from reaching the actuality of how the world works and there might not be fate or free will and these notions of a society bred in depravity could just be... well, the mutterings of the depraved.
Slenderman can invoke memory loss in all but the most resolute - you could have already had a Slenderman encounter and not remember it.
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:58 pm

Slenderman can invoke memory loss in all but the most resolute - you could have already had a Slenderman encounter and not remember it.
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:04 pm

The other day, I broke through the barrier in addiction; meth addiction namely. Now, I find it easier to come down from the high, easier to walk away from people I see smoking it without asking for some, etcetera. I was having an easy time of it before now, but now it's an even easier time and noticeably so. Unlike Gib, I did not raise a big fuss about what I was doing or when or how; I merely stated what I was doing, how and why in pure straight-to-the-point fashion of I am doing this for further studies in psychology, paranormal/supernatural studies and for my own interest in drugs and mental exercises. To my own credit, I waited to try meth in my life until I was sure I could handle it, it's been a rollercoaster ride much the same as it's been for anybody and everybody else, and the withdrawals and highs have been Hellish Torture and Heavenly Bliss rolled into one. I will continue smoking Meth until the very day that I die, but as someone who can literally walk away from it any time I choose rather than being ridden by it.

This is what success looks like, for those who lack a backbone to find their own.
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher

Postby Destiny » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:02 am

All you need is positivity

that moment
Destiny

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:00 pm

Love is evolution, spell it backwards and you will begin to see... that love is painful, but only because it needs to be, has to be; some times wants to be.
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:04 pm

The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:01 pm

I am Reality.
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:01 pm

The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:58 pm

The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher

Postby The Eternal Warrior » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:24 pm

Daddy's here; there will be more nightmares.
The Eternal Warrior
Philosopher

Previous

Return to Creative Writing