When The Sun Sacrifices Itself For The Moon

[size=200][i]"I’ve been your sun since the beginning… lighting your way… providing you with what you need to flourish through every crack in between - it’s still not enough to save the soul from its starkness.… all light soon ends before it reaches the belly of your darkness… therein lies the heart and mind which cannot be seen, cannot be felt and cannot be… I ask, “How can I wield you while you are in this sheath? How can I feel you when you’re so far beneath? How can I rid you of the fears which turn you against me? How am I losing to the political silhouettes underneath the skin of your reality, when it’s my heart that beats away at you through history; and they that eat away at you through misery?”

It is when you hide your otherworldly complexion, that I am only left with reflection… a pocket-sized moon of tides with tension that I could only beseech in her motherly reception. For when the tides grow high, the moon will rise and the sun shall fall; a light’s inception that begins within us all… to which unhide the world we deny before the gall…" ~ HMIE[/i][/size]

Not sure why but that’s sensually beautiful and sad. Wonderful combination - beautiful and sad.