Noddleswel

I’d like to introduce my latest book: Noddleswel

It’s a kids poem I wrote for my daughter. I ordered a hardcopy which should be arriving Aug. 28th. I’ll wrap it and give it to her on Sep. 25, her 7th birthday.

Congrats, Gib. How old is Your daughter? Is it available as e-book? I have an 8 year old set of triplet grandkids, and a 7 year old granddaughter. Is the book predicted more toward girls then boys? Good luck with it, who did the illustrations?

Turning 7 Sep. 25th.

Well, you can download it from the link above for free.

Triplets, eh?

It’s about a princess, so girls.

That would be me.

And thanks, Orbie.

What?

You mean it’s a poem written to your daughter’s level of understanding, which could be heavily projected on your part…

Uh… yeah. How else could I write it for my daughter?

To be fair, however, I think she’s already outgrown that level. It’s a project that took a lot longer than I expected.

You’ll have to explain that a bit better.

I don’t get it. Are you saying I answered my own question? How does the fact that the project took longer than expected imply that it was heavily projected on my part?

It may be a reading a semiotic subtlety into the distinction between ‘project’, and ‘projection.’ But then again, that subtelty, may not be picked up equally by readers regardless of age, or gender, or any other variable. Just a guess, Gib.

Perhaps, Orbie, perhaps.

He’s right…obviously…