Straight From the Heart

I can’t fall asleep.

Did you know you can’t spell Heart without Hate?
Did you know you can’t spell Heart without Tear?
Did you know Heart rhymes with Fart?
The symbol for heart looks like a woman’s breasts upside down, or her ass when doggie style viewed standing from her front.

Sting wrote a song “Shape of my Heart”.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=037uSAIahho

He also wrote “Jellyfish Lake”

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLs_fo … T0c0gHda10

Jellyfish Lake has nothing to do with hearts at first glance, but both songs I’ve listen to often, when I’m sad, alone, naked and crying in the fetal position, and Jellyfish can “Sting” the “Heart”, so in the end, it’s related.

If I Only Had A Heart…

Steve Irwin was stabbed in the heart by a Sting Ray, a Stingray who both knew the shape of his heart, and a great many Jellyfish. Seriously, don’t fuck with Stingrays, they we’re named after Sting for a reason.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t1sYjDc8i4I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=byQIPdHMpjc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lcOxhH8N3Bo

Turn around… Right Now…

Heart is a source of warmth, therefore it sounds like hearth.

I don’t want to upset the feminist with that link. Women can be effiminate without having to work in the kitchen.

Likewise linking heart to art, it upsets those heartless Nietzschean bastards.

I’m a lover, but not a Saint. Nonetheless, today I love all you, as long as your a attractive, biologically born female of breeding age.

I wrote those lyrics myself, just like I built this city, out of rock n roll. It was all me.

Furguson,

I refuse to call you Turd.

Why couldn’t you fall asleep?
Close your eyes and see the little sheep jumping over the fence and count each one - go on - one, two, three --------- as they jump over that fence. They’re smiling at you. Focus on the sheep, not on the getting back to sleep. And don’t worry…they won’t come at you.

You can’t spell it without “ear” either. How many times have you put your ear to someone’s heart?
Can’t spell it without “he” either. I have put my ear to a few "he’s lol hearts.

Oh, I’m quite aware of that. :cry: But in my book, tis much better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.
Oops, I just tore my skirt. Look at that tear!!! My favorite too.

Gees, you’re so anal. How about “part” and “start”…

Not quite it doesn’t. lol By the way, it gave me a touch of vertigo. Mine don’t look like an upside down heart…not that one anyway.
By the way, if it was the brain which was the symbol for love, which part of it would it be?
The heart being it is just a purely romantic notion.

I always keep some ears next to my heart, a little necklace made of them in fact.

And the reason your tits aren’t heart shape is because they sag when you get old. Either throw them over your shoulder like a scarf, or tie them together like a pretzel so they don’t trip you up as you walk.

Ferguson,

Women ARE by their nature, feminine, Gussie. Certain men can be in part by their nature "effeminate.

Women can be feminine though they are in the armed forces, are police officers, firefighters, truck drivers, et cetera. Contrary to what many men, not all, who feel threatened believe, we’re capable of retaining our femininity, while doing a job that was once only the right and privilege lol of men ~~
just as men are capable of experiencing love and compassion and holding a little rescued gosling to his heart to make him feel safe no matter who sees it. I wonder how many self-proclaimed, supposed heroic warrior types in this forum would be capable of allowing other men to see that.

By the way, the Lover and the Saint are not mutually exclusive.
One can be a great Lover and much more of the Saint than the so-called Saint.

Why did you lower-case lover but capitalize Saint?

Your full of angst.

angst

a feeling of deep anxiety or dread, typically an unfocused one about the human condition or the state of the world in general.
“adolescent angst”

synonyms: anxiety, fear, apprehension, worry, foreboding, trepidation, malaise, disquiet, disquietude, unease, uneasiness
“business leaders expressed their angst over war and recession”

Not really. Of course, there are particular moments in our lives when we feel this way but this is not really one of them. How could you make a judgment call like that based on what I wrote above?

But there may be some residual unconscious feelings of angst left over from this morning but I thought I had let them go. My daughter got up this morning in the dark and the closet doors which have been standing up against the wall somehow slid down with such a bang. Two heavy closet doors fell partially on her bed and partially on the floor. Then she fell backwards down over them - my heart was in my throat. I thought she would be badly hurt. We couldn’t get to the light. Difficult to even help her out the way she was laying. You have no idea the angst I felt in those minutes. Finally got her up and hugged her like I wouldn’t let her go. She hurt her back a little but thankfully she is okay.

But that has nothing to do with what I wrote further up. I was just sharing and discussing there

Thats the first post you’ve ever written in which you weren’t hitting on me.

Why wasn’t the closet doors installed? I presume sliding doors? Or hinged, two piece each?

This wasn’t a application of Sauwelios’ “Nietzsche says the doors make your heterosexual” theory, is it?

The Doors is a music band. Dropping closet doors on your daughter won’t make her more heterosexual. You need to be more skeptical and careful about the stuff you read.

I suppose removing The Doors could of been a effort to “Break on through to the other side”.

That’s not true. You’re being a tad hyperbolic here.
I will admit that, as I’ve said, I can be a little flirtatious at times. Basically, I’m a warm friendly person and I enjoy the company of men.

Define “hitting on me” and show me the evidence. I will do my best never again to “hit on you” as you say. I still want to see what you see that you’ve interpreted me in that way.

The doors were installed and installed and installed and kept coming off the little thingies on the floor. lol Finally I just decided to keep them off altogether. Unfortunately, this was a “fluke” - they’ve never fallen down before.

I was going to toss them up into the heavens with a curse and create a new constellation called - Demon Twins - but decided to have them sent downstairs…

[tab][size=85]By the way, I do hope that you weren’t insulted by my little story of you. [/size][/tab]

Turd is just projecting. The only thing she’s full of begins with “melodramatic” and ends with “patheticism”.

Perplexed.jpg

What I really need TO DO is what the chess players do — see more than a few steps ahead to what consequences can occur.
Do you have any children, Gus? Do you have any idea what it feels like when you feel your child is in jeopardy?

the potcallingthe kettle black.png

:evilfun:

Post a picture of the wheels on the bottom of the doorthe, and the track separately, and then together. A picture actually taken by you, not from the manufacturers. I also want to see the top.

I have experience in this.

No excuses, just do it.

:laughing: I was almost tempted to call you “sweetie” (telling you that is not the same as…)
The doors are gone, caput, I will never have them in my daughter’s bedroom ever again. Yoda likes it better that way too.

I don’t respond to “just do it”. :evilfun:

Okay, back to the angst. It’s possible that you are correct in part. There may be some lurking in the corners of my mind and body - you know, that body/mind connection. I was giving this some thought yesterday…

This is the question - how to not take such a laizzez faire attitude about things which we see as important, feel no choice but to utter what our voice wants to speak of, yet at the same time know "when to hold and when to walk away? How do we go about seeking a balance? I am probably one who leans more on the “going after” than the “letting go of”.
Just to elaborate here, when I say “going after” I’m speaking of the things which I feel have to be voiced - I’m not speaking of my silly inane flirtations (your word).

It is not such a case. My posts are agnsty and bitter sounding, usually with angry vibes. Your posts are melodramatic and wimpy sounding. I can’t stand this because you are a hypocrit Arcturus, you pretend to care about people, yet you always blame them for other people’s faults…in short, you are unjust, and I can’t stand the injustice you promote. The technique you use, of appearing to be a caring and gentle individual, is a false flag. At most, you are a gentile.

Did you just accuse her of NOT being Jewish, you wimpy Tranny?

I was referring to your melodramatic posts.

Would you care to define “WIMPY” for me, Trixie?

I need an example of this.
Sure, there have been times when I have GENUINELY cared about people but when they have shown their “real” and “true” colors and it reaches the point for me that I can’t abide their true colors, I back away. It’s like the dripping water faucet - you hear it over and over and over and eventually it preys on your being…
But who do I blame - who have I blamed for the faults of others? I don’t get this. Perhaps you’re referring to yourself, Trixie. In what way have I perhaps, only perhaps, blamed YOU for the faults of others.
You need to help me since I’m not consciously aware of doing this.

So what technique would that be?
I can be caring and gentle and at times I’m not. Even that has to be done with discretion at least in my book it does. How many times in here have I said that I am really not that nice a person when people have said and thought so.
But show me my technique so that I may learn from you.

:confused: At most I’m a gentile? I have never thought of myself in that way, Trixie :evilfun: . Or perhaps your use of the word was just a play on words. But I know what you mean.
Perhaps the least of what I am is a gentile by the standards of “some” Jewish people. The most of what I am will probably never be discovered in this lifetime.

There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own Soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”
― C.G. Jung

There’s another quote of his which comes to mind in Memories, Dreams and Reflections, but I won’t quote it. I don’t have the courage too.

Quit being a puss and quote it arc, if you font, then it’s proof you didn’t comprehend the first quote.

Do it now!