tell me it ain't true

Tell me dear is it true?
It could and it couldn’t.

She tried to make him jealous by dropping names of exes about how well they were doing, and their successes so glaring as their little venturesome opportunistic eyes squinting,
always alert to the cues which warn of possible change
In stance, giving inpressions and ad hoc of good intentions after all know of his stupor at anything derogatory.

For your eyes, dear, only for your eyes.
Then truth or not?

Understand the depth of love needed to overcome the
slippage dear, that opens up the awsome and painful schism
into the jaws of that sweet and sour. Understand the sweetness of death and the sour of living, when after all the dust settles
the truth ominously arises : that the only thing which is ever rewarded, which has ever been rewarded is success through stepping stones where the stones are but those who went down fighting trying to survive.

Truth or illusion?
And on and on how they are such and such, and she thinking that all this will stop him from loving her, and he thinks she really doesen’t know what love is, never was given love it’s so obvious, he knew her mom, and knows her story on how she was captured by the soldiers as a little girl for she was pretty and used by a whole regimen, she became their mascot, only ten years old whem she delivered her.

Tells it ain’t true this guy asked once that how you overcame this pernicious uber burden?

And he had simply to tell him not only that, but gave him a kind of purpose and goal, to sustain and pursue

Maldoror overcome, he thought, the secret garden there still, shimmering, when he thought now everything possible, now that he did not let the possibility escape their reality. That for better, but not worse their foray , against some odds some would think

And then she left as suddenly, in the blue haze , not thinking but feeling it, the power of the one who would not be

All that remained was the feel of it, the danger of it being incapsulated of not giving up, into that which knows better then that what stands between them

Truth or illusion?

Is it the complex Christ, or worse still, a simple case of christ complex?

As u were.

And she says no , never in a minute have you had me fooled.

What?

Well for one thing you know: it’s been all life motif with you, you know, trying to impress, with this and that, but what if you are wrong, or me for that matter?

We go on, gently sailing in life, then one test after another, then your bare, one time, and then they snicker, well well well?

But what if ain’t that way at all? What if?

Here he stopped, knowing perhaps he may be here in the wrong element with her.

“But you know, there was life before you and I am sure there may be one after you. I don’t know” I’ve seen your other stuff and you don’t have me fooled"

She cut in, “But that was not my intention at all, and if you try to imagine for a second that your game has hurt me, let me tell you, that I’ve been through this before, and under what circumstances a
I can not divulge.”

Do you want to quit here and now, do you? Is that all I mean to you, merely as my other exes, who dwelt me such devastating blows?

Oh no no no. Not at all dear. It’s just that this is really a hobby I have recently taken up with you, to berate and degrade you, to show the world who you really are. Notwithstanding that, you are mistaken, I have no ego left, none whatever, I have become whatever you wish to view me as.

“You confuse me.”

As they embraced passionately, she whispered into his ear, oh, so, let the gods decide.

Give me some sign and I shall not return, eternally , knowing full well, the pain I am causing you.

“I don’t mean that much to You”?

You know you mean the world to me, dear, but I am the intuitive sort, and feel your feelings, before you even utter a word.

“Then be it, let the gods decide”