Vampire

Elevate form over function to get at less easily articulable truths.

Re: Vampire

Postby MagsJ » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:03 pm

So Aegean went and got himself banned, by being his own inimitable self, and we were really getting somewhere on this topic and in this thread, so such a shame.. the only other ILPer that actually took an interest in, and commented on, these/our musings.

I’m sure the situation will resolve itself.. it always does, in my world. ;)
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ

The Lions Anger is Noble

Image Image Image Image Image
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Location: London, NC1 … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … Clan motto: Nobilis Est Ira Leonis

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:54 am

MagsJ wrote:So Aegean went and got himself banned, by being his own inimitable self, and we were really getting somewhere on this topic and in this thread, so such a shame.. the only other ILPer that actually took an interest in, and commented on, these/our musings.

I’m sure the situation will resolve itself.. it always does, in my world. ;)

Lol, hope so , MagsJ, hope so!
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby Berkley Babes » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:34 pm

Seductive suckers suffer from blood lust, so more sucking they must.
Berkley Babes

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:13 pm

Berkley Babes wrote:Seductive suckers suffer from blood lust, so more sucking they must.

Not if dragula developed lasting sleep! !

Perhaps even in some god forsaken mystic cave somewhere in some veritable desert covered by forbidding sky clouds.

To forget, oh to forget and forgive, and dragula could stop pretending there really was someone out there , with foresight and charm, darling.

But dragula was afraid of drac, her nemesis, and shuddered at the spite he brought into her life ever since.

Ever since what? Her mind started to unreel. Into the black, from he blue, realiy.-ever since the owl took his soul away and hers to the land of morpheus.
Meno_
ILP Legend

Postby Berkley Babes » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:44 pm

Yes, land of morpheus, god of dreams, drip of morphine . . .
Berkley Babes

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:12 pm

Berkley Babes wrote:Yes, land of morpheus, god of dreams, drip of morphine . . .

& the sorceress said there must have been a place she could have gone to get away from the ogre, as she dug seriously into her hide "scalpel" !
She sang contra alto, the operatic falsettos accompanying the blood spurt that now covered the familiar double helix of two very deep marks on her neck.

Che gelda manina soared through the theatre, mixing opera and operation into a bittersweet melange.

"Ok, close it up"as she sank back into the familiar luxury of the deep arm chair.

The blood dripped into her ivory white arms, as she started to come around.

Sad vampire music drifted in , and the last scene of La Boheme drifted in.
Meno_
ILP Legend

Previous

Return to Creative Writing