"Mental" Illness: The Future of Treatment

On a relevant note:

I came across this example of “Mental Illness”: the thread topic I might remind you.

nautil.us/issue/23/dominoes/yes- … pockethits

It is confirmation that whatever else it might be all mental illness, as all consciousness, has at least a physical component.

Dur. This should be old news since its been out for over a decade. If the sumerian texts are right, the “fruit” could have had a bacteria. Many bacteria can alter sexual mating habits.

Second, everything in consciousness is “physical”. Imagination is physical, concepts are tangible, anything that can be perceived is physical, by definition.
If a thought cannot be detected by computer scanners it is still physical to you.

Yes, physicality is the underpinning of all states of consciousness. I’ve been gone for awhile. Severe depression. The semantic and logical corrections given here do not help. What I need most is understanding.

And this is relevant… how?

As far as treatment goes, i for one don’t want to feel like i am an animal in a zoo [as with seeing e.g. Psychiatrists etc]. Secondly the law is represented by a sword and scales, the idea - if i may, is that the sword isn’t there to cut people’s heads off, it should be used to splice things into their correct categories. For example, people who have bad thoughts [majoritively everyone] are in a different class to those who act upon those thoughts. Society and its communist institutions tends to not do that, and that is why it is unbalanced.

To contradict all of that; it is possibly better to not use the sword et al, and for the state to fuck off with its institutions and societal manipulations.

back to mental illness…it can be awful and very misunderstood…

Yes, it is hell on Earth. I don’t need a hell in the hereafter. My psychoanalyst seems not to understand. He just asks me if I’m taking my meds. These days I’m a basket case. Too much on my plate. Bedbugs infested my apt. and I had to trash about a thousand dollars worth of art works. They were in the matting. There is rumor that I may be evicted, although I did not cause the problem. I would have no place to go. Infestation is rampant in this apt. complex. I may need a good lawyer. Sorry for the gut spilling. I’m very sick.

Why is it so many peoples lives are on a knife-edge these days?

The best psychoanalyst would be one who been to that place, trouble is, everyone’s edge is a different one.

Bedbugs, they can smell human blood, so surely it must be possible to trap them and kill them physically. It appears that they are very resistant to poisons.

Hope it all gets resolved for you, somehow.

that is terrible…

Thanks for the encouragement. It does help. I’m doing a little better today.

ier… glad you are back…you are one of the important persons on ILP

Thanks, my friend. Right now my mind is like a battlefield. I’m trying to recover.

can we help here at all

Just being there helps.

do you want me to ask my psychoanalyst anything…any questions

Thanks, but no. He doesn’t have background info.

Duh…let me spell it out…

“bacteria cause mental illness”

alls you need to do is get an inflatable mattress.

remember, you are a god. you asked for them to infest you, to keep you company at night. you manifested them through the law of attraction, to fill the void in your life.

bedbugs, like Ing, are interdimensional beings, and one of the easiest creatures to manifest. one can eventually become so powerful they can conjure them at will, or send them back to the other dimension, indicated by their dissapearance after flashing yellow. additional data on their interdimensionality is unknown at this time, but the mechanism of action appears to be related to schizophrenia.

you build things up to break them down. you build problems to solve them later. entertainment. this is mirrored in the human sheep culture and their cigarette fetish.

I did not ask for the infestation! Bugs are rampant in these apts. In any event, blaming myself doesn’t help. Blaming myself for situations over which I have no control is a major symptom of my illness.

you did not ask with words but with deeper energy