Wordsexual

Back to it…

mmmmmmmm…

P is for pocket pussy. You spent your last $6.99 on where afterwards you’re contemplating suicide putting a bullet in your own head.

HaHaHa,

:angry-screaming:

You really need to get yourself a girlfriend - and soon.
:laughing:

I kind of liked your last avatar, unless there was one after that one and before this one. #-o

The letter S is for sex machine. What do you think ladies?

Dude, look at those blood veins!

Ladies, what do you think of throbbing blood veins on a massive hard cock? Sexy? Not sexy? If you’re blowing a guy with thick blood veins like that, are you nervous you might cut one with your teeth and get spurts blood in your mouth?

I think you need to broaden your vocabulary. The word S is for seduction.

Come to seduce me, have you?

Nah, you and I have been down that road before. You’re too strong willed for me. i guess it just wasn’t in the cards for us. I made my way back to the shepherds.

Well, if sheperdess is a woman, or a male with a womanlike mind, this is a valid comment I can use for my studies.

I once made a claim saying that women are repulsed by nonslaves, and this is some good real world data I can use if anyone wants to disagree with me.

Where is the fun and challenge of trying to seduce a man if he is too easy? If he is a slave and feels he has no choice, it wouldn’t be right to seduce him. At the very least, I would have to tell him that he is free to allow it, to fight me off, or not. Anything else would be unethical. I don’t recognize slavery myself.

Your statement doesn’t even make sense, for several reasons.

First of all, males are sexually stratified, so if you encounter an “easy male” it is probably because he had a lot of rejection, so to reject him for being “too easy” is the prime evil itself, and is not moral, but unmoral.

Second, what I meant by slavery, was not slave to her, but rather, social slavery. Women are interested in males who are slaves to society. But also, women are interested in making males their financial slaves as well, but that is a seperate subject.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001

If he’s an easy male, it could be because he’s a sex addict. It could be because he found me irrestible. It doesn’t have to be about rejection.

No. What does evil have to do with this? It would be more wrong to give myself to a man out of pity.

Are you a woman? Are you interested in men who are slaves to society, as you say? You might want to explain to me UP’s idea of “slave to society”. I personally go for the man who feels free and acts freely.

Those are women who are narcissistic, insecure and cannot fend for their selves. Men can say No.

“not about rejection”
There hasn’t been a single male who’s never been rejected, so yes, it is about rejection.

“pity sex is evil”
So, pity is evil.

“im attracted to free men”
I observe trends, that women tend to be attracted to men who are the most conforming to society.

“those women are narcissistic and cannot fend for themselves.”
Most are, and most cannot.

Do I know you? Now I’m really intrigued. :stuck_out_tongue:

Too strong willed? Is that a problem with you? :laughing:

Well, let’s take a look at this Sheperdess, shall we? Well now, she’s a MILF. :stuck_out_tongue:

Very nice, I have a thing for red heads.

She looks psychotic and evil, kind of like my dead ex or this lady.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S97pcpVeTA[/youtube]

I find psychotic women to be hot and a turn on. I hear they’re pretty psychotic in the bedroom also.

I find it a turn on too, and I’m not sure why, though its probably because it means they are honest and open, rather than deceitful and closed. Honest and open about themselves being evil, whereas other women try to hide it.

I was kidding around with you.

Sure you were. :-"

I’m taken by somebody else at the moment. Sorry. :wink: