I never stop thinking, ever.

Basically, I am like this.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wefF_UglT-Y[/youtube]
Basically, I have GPD, or Genius Personality Disorder. If you noticed by now, I have a habit of posting, a lot. This makes me feel like a robot, and the idea that I am a robot, just unable to escape its own consciousness, turns me on.

I was banned from the Genius Forums for this reason. I post every single thought that I deem important, including henids and incomplete theories, including jokes posts, etc. Due to my excessive thought without pause, I start to eventually burn out, and become lethargic, but I still try to churn out thoughts slowly, desperated clawing and churning to do so. The idea is that through excessive quantity, through trial and error refinement is reached.
Much of my theories may initially be of low quality, but through constant reforumlation and cycles of consciousness, clarity is reached, truth is found, theories are improved. For example, in many of my personal reactions, I give out hypothesises why I predict to be untrue, just to see their reaction to and how it transforms and fizzles in relation to outside reality. They say half of genius is a threesome, and I couldnt believe it is more true. People don’t appreciate their blessings, they always hound on groupthink, but they never realize the inability of their own minds to formulate things, they don’t realize their darker limitations. In a group, even peasants can be useful to assist in formulating coherent thought. Now this is a live setting with live interactions, which has much better data clarity than lossy online word interactions. Pyschic vibes are caught, whereas online tends to lean towards word salad syndrome.

I have an inability to focus…I sometimes have a habit of being confused at simple things, because they are not constructed in the same manner as my own intellect. I over think things, inject my own complex meanings into things which have a much simpler meaning, which I am blind to because I am way past that. Therefore, I sometimes feel intimidated by simple ideas presented in a complex manner, because I make them seem as complex as my own mind, when in reality they are simpler than my own mind. In addition to the lethargy, I also have emotional weaknesses, so if my emotions are triggered I cannot think clearly. Other days, I could read convoluted posts like jerkey’s in the blink of an eye, but in order to do that Id need rejuvination, some kind of mental clarity such as a outdoor excersize and a good friend, something which I don’t have. This is also due to my impatience for sentient creatures, they seem too slow paced to keep up with me and rarely on the same train of thought, they make me feel ancy around me.

The types of thoughts I think are numerous, mostly “why am I here”. Though back in the day I used to be a programmer and I used to focus more on the mathematical. I never really mastered mathematics or advanced much higher than calculus and as a side note I don’t think mathematics is the key to understanding much of anything despite what Phonetic may think. Mathematics, as I said before, is nothing more than a compression technique, so I doubt it has much profound capability. Most of what I think are of words, and thus my topic, “wordsexual”, however many times I will just sit and imagine movie like scenarios in my head, becoming different characters (I have dissociative identity symptoms, always did since I was born, therefore I do not list it as a “disorder” since it is a good thing for me.) Like, back when I used to program, the first few days I would have brillance and clarity of thought, and as the project deepend, I would become glued to the keyboard, drooling, desperately inputting values and thinking of solutions to coding problems, all the while my mind slipping and slipping ever deeper into lethargy. It would become harder and harder to think clearly, a struggle, but I would press on, because damn it, work had to be done. I loved nothing more than to see a finished art, poetry (science) in motion, my work, I was the creator, these were my birthchildren, my maths turned into living beings, aesthetic gems, and by golly it had to be done, for the cosmic timeline. Much of my posts are centered around this, the cosmic timeline, even the henids, for I fear that if my posts are not released the timeline will be altered, and civilisation will be ruined, forever. Amen.

Like, basically the idea is you put me in a room with an enemy, and I will annoy them into submission. Like, one time I got kicked out of a mental hospital, because I would annoy all of the other patients to death. I was smarter than all of the group therapy session therapists there and so I would hijack all of the discussions and examine their philosophies, often turning it upside down. Other times I would simply troll and make jokes unrelated to the discussions. I would find holes and fallacies, and often it would drive the leaders there crazy, especially because they were just women there, who wanted to run the discussion themselves. I was kicked out, not of my own volition, and it wasn’t fair.

You have the same type of mind as I do, but we are very different individuals.

I can relate with the over-thinking, mind racing hundreds or thousands of times faster than those around you, compulsively returning to metaphysically absurd topics which others avoid. Meaning of life, death, existence, reality, meaning itself as language, purpose, origins, everything, nothing. It’s difficult to contain all these thoughts, especially among common people, who maybe interested, but only to a small degree. If you present too much at a time to the simple minded, the average, the commoner, then they recoil in fear. The idea of a vastly superior intelligence never really confronts average humans. Most people live among other, very stupid and slow people. And this is where common people feel comfortable.

You will not have good experiences throughout your life. Even here, on this forum, eventually you will grow bored with the participants here. You will challenge the “above average” of this lot, and find them deeply unsatisfying. You will rise to the top of them. And then, when they cannot challenge you anymore, your posts will be labelled “spam” by the moderators. And eventually, you will be banned. Your mind is too much for this place. You will follow in my footsteps, where I have already been. Eventually, you will seek out those like yourself, and like me. Because only a higher type can empathize with you, and understand. Only a higher intelligence can have a “conversation” with you, a real communication. Everybody else is too slow paced.

So I’ll continue to watch your progress, see what you’re capable of with philosophy. There a few other worthwhile intellects around this forum, but not many. It shouldn’t take you long to overcome this place, and look for a more worthwhile, meaningful, and “challenging” association.

I can identify with much of what you say, especially the above.

Wow! Just imagine, your very own personal Gandalf watching over you.

But one has to discern the useful thoughts, or fear never reaching their goals and aims.

It often seems to be the case that when one has strengths that others lack, it is offset by having deficiencies in other areas. I suppose the thing is to try and make the most of the strengths and find strategies for getting round the deficiencies.

2op
In Hindu philosophy it is said that the mind is like a chariot with wild horses pulling it. You gotta get command of that thing. To do this, in your meditations and contemplations, take some time to let the thoughts just flow through your mind >without responding< to them. You will find this practice will lengthen your thought-trains, and you will see other ‘shorter-thinkers’ minds move in smaller cycles.

It is the constant response to stimuli which generates and enhances the duality ~ like an engine. This creates a mental philosophy or schemata where promoting reactive and colliding thought-streams, generate a provocative mind-state, ergo a continual response-to-provocation-thought-duality.

I don’t know man, I think I have met my match with this consciousness thing. It seems that me, Amorphos and the others are warriors, in a final fantasy battle, with our swords drawn, against a mysterious foe, a dark cloud boss battle if you will, but not Cloud (the 90’s pop looking guy) or Dark Cloud (the title.) The battle is pending, and this Foe is a Titan, one of the final bosses. We are circling him, analyzing him, preparing to defeat him, dancing around him, watching, with our swords drawn. Have we met our match? This is the thread I am talking about. youtube.com/watch?v=L1FCc9lLLh0

We are all warriors, and eventually warriors part ways, leave the party, and find new tribes, sometimes reuniting with old parties. That’s how rpg’s are. We each have our talents and skills, for instance, some people are focus on college math and parroting religious dogma, while I am more focused on ultimate things, my motto is, if you can’t defeat the Atlases, you might as well be an insect…

It is the nature of mankind to rise up to the fullest potential and wage war against gods:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1DcSSWvljg[/youtube]

Oh Trixie, trixie…

We’re all robots… Any rule set obeyed is robotic, no matter how complex the heuristics.

The question is, do you make sense? Not, am I a robot?

I don’t eat cilantro because I hate it, a percentage of the population has this gene… That makes me a robot, I can go on and on…

And what about the bizarre idea that we were all created… Well they created us this way, instead if another way, and that makes them a robot…

Anyhow, the world is filled with thinkers, I’ve never been much into wizards :slight_smile:. I’ve been through those realms. Consciousness can be very hard to endure at times.

Hey Trixie,

Your self-diagnosis is interesting and partly relateable.

This was a very familiar experience for me in school - especially in math and science. A hidden barrier made it difficult for me to understand certain concepts the way my peers did. [Full disclosure: I was diagnosed with ADD in second grade. A few months on ritalin seemed to make things worse and I never took anything for it since. I was not the hyperactive or impulsive type, but I had on and off issues with attention, forgetfulness, and distraction for a long time.] It made me insecure, wondering why I was demonstrably slower than everybody in math class. Yet I found that I excelled with formal logic, anything related to English composition and the humanities, and that I was capable of creating sublime artistic experiences.

There is also a kind of natural mania or hyper-inspiration I get that affords me some of my best ideas and creative moments. Because my mind is uncontrollably active at night or at least yearns to be, I’ve struggled with getting enough/good sleep since I was like 11. This leaves me somewhat dull and lethargic most days, but I blend in well enough with the average person. I just end up falling short of my imagined potential.

I don’t think of myself as a genius (i also rarely agree with those cited as geniuses), but since I was young I have felt that I had greatness in me. I was always preoccupied with subtleties and complex daydreams. My overactivty is internal, though, not like Pinky Pie in the video. And I feel extremely human, in the best way. On the outside, I’m just a typical, fairly handsome man. At times charming and awkward.

I agree with your sentiment about the importance of thinking for oneself and refining one’s theories.

I do sometimes think I’m different than most other people, but when I engage I find ways to challenge new people in healthy ways and am often challenged by them in return. Life is more fun for me when I go about it with a sense of art and style.

His problem seems to be on focusing on a laser to wipe out all of existence. Would his laser wipe out all universes? What of the consciousness sphere? Nobody has the balls to kill the consciousness sphere. And how does he know that after he kills the consciousness sphere, another one won’t arise somewhere? How does he know the timeline won’t go backwards? You have to wonder just how scientifically minded these fallen angels are. Are they scientific, or blinded by their own egos? How can we be sure their destruction methods will actually get the job done?

These rpgs seem like the operas of our times. They are much too tedious and long drawn out for me. Are gamers the new philosophers of our era, the new Greeks? Playing through an rpg, have they seen it all? Or did they have ears, but not hear? Eyes, but did not see? Lulled into submission through the grinding of the 30hz trance?

Genius seems to be just being honest. For example, a standup comic goes on stage, tells the honest contents of society and his own mind, and his jokes are hailed as genius. Nongenius seems to be obscuring the truth from yourself, ie. not being honest. Basically, a working invention is something that is honest and has coherent truths. It doesn’t have to be 100 percent honest, but if it is more or less honest, the airplane will fly. If not, the navionics will crash in flaming wreck. Society is laughable.

Basically, Samus is equipped with a power beam and suit. That is your brain and body. We are all equipped with what we need. Later on in the game, you acquire weapons to defeat bosses. That is like problem solving, for example if you want to build a plane, you should learn how to glue a stick. In the earlier games, that’s all it was, a metaphor. But in the later titles, it solidified the metaphor. You literally have to scan objects to read information about them to progress through the game. Knowledge is the weapon, learning things is the power beam, the mind is the modular configurable weapon. That’s all it is. Some people get stuck in stage 1, basic beam and body, never going past that. Others get fascinated by doohickeys, mathematics, they get the dark beam (dark energy) and think they beat the game. They never progress further than that. Others get to the save room, feel the nice relaxing energies and massaging qualities, and never leave. Our warrior nature as a metaphor to intellect seems like all there could be. We evolved tools and weapons, is there any possible way we could have intellects that are not identical in function to tools and weapons? What is the underlying gamer psychology at play when they kill a boss? What is the motivation to kill someone, defeat their idealogy, if they have noble ideology, superior to your own dogma? Gamers often do this, kill bosses who are more noble than they, often having superior idealogy than they, because the narrative of the game directs them to do so. They could decide not to kill a boss, but then they wouldn’t progress the game. There would be a lull, no movement, no further discovery. Buddhism seems to rectify this, and stop the quest seeking, by spoiling the game, saying “Hint - We’ve already beaten the game, there are only waiting for you a repeat of motifs, none of the bosses are special, nothing new under the sun, and that’s life.” My meaning making procedure says different - that there is a puzzle worth unraveling, and that is consciousness. So, could we have the intellect without warrior nature, perhaps, in a pastoral scene, plumbing and farming require the intellect, but there seems no motivation to explore beyond that. Still, we need the tool metaphor, and the explorer metaphor, and that is all there is. I listed my Complete List of All Functions as a complete list of all functions. Videogames seem to be the closest thing to absolute truth, there is nothing new under the sun, we are just a collection of processes, videogames gives us an easy reference and let us see them in easier more colourful ways. The simpler, base mind, cannot draw the analogy, because they praise form over function, form clouds their mind, they are deluded with pomp and taboo, and they are unable to see or recognize deeper function. The only possible world where these analogies don’t hold true, is the world which is Not A World. The World Which Is Not A World, that is the place where the Complete List of All Functions serve no purpose, nor are we certain of the truth of absolute truths there.

Basically, I have GPD, or Genius Personality Disorder. You made that up. If you noticed by now, I have a habit of posting, a lot. This makes me feel like a robot, and the idea that I am a robot, just unable to escape its own consciousness, turns me on.

Easy, Tiger

I was banned from the Genius Forums for this reason. Link? I post every single thought that I deem important, including henids and incomplete theories, including jokes posts, etc. Due to my excessive thought without pause, I start to eventually burn out, and become lethargic, the highs and lows but I still try to churn out thoughts slowly, desperated clawing and churning to do so. The idea is that through excessive quantity, through trial and error refinement is reached.
Much of my theories may initially be of low quality, but through constant reforumlation and cycles of consciousness, clarity is reached, truth is found, theories are improved. For example, in many of my personal reactions, I give out hypothesises why I predict to be untrue, just to see their reaction to and how it transforms and fizzles in relation to outside reality. They say half of genius is a threesome, and I couldnt believe it is more true. People don’t appreciate their blessings, they always hound on groupthink, but they never realize the inability of their own minds to formulate things, they don’t realize their darker limitations. In a group, even peasants can be useful to assist in formulating coherent thought. Now this is a live setting with live interactions, which has much better data clarity than lossy online word interactions. Pyschic vibes are caught, whereas online tends to lean towards word salad syndrome.

I have an inability to focus… ADD? I sometimes have a habit of being confused at simple things, because they are not constructed in the same manner as my own intellect. I over think things, inject my own complex meanings into things which have a much simpler meaning, which I am blind to because I am way past that. Therefore, I sometimes feel intimidated by simple ideas presented in a complex manner, because I make them seem as complex as my own mind, when in reality they are simpler than my own mind. In addition to the lethargy, I also have emotional weaknesses, so if my emotions are triggered I cannot think clearly. You could think of this as emotional strength. If you can’t tame your emotions with rational thought, then maybe it’s thought that is weak. Other days, I could read convoluted posts like jerkey’s in the blink of an eye, but in order to do that Id need rejuvination, some kind of mental clarity such as a outdoor excersize and a good friend, something which I don’t have. It’s weird, I’ve found that some convoluted piece of text that reeks of obscurity suddenly becomes crystal clear if I smoke a joint and read it again; but then I sober up a few hours later and read it again only to think I injected my own meaning into it; but I still wonder if that’s what the person meant. This is also due to my impatience for sentient creatures, they seem too slow paced to keep up with me and rarely on the same train of thought, they make me feel ancy around me.

The types of thoughts I think are numerous, mostly “why am I here”. Though back in the day I used to be a programmer and I used to focus more on the mathematical. I never really mastered mathematics or advanced much higher than calculus and as a side note I don’t think mathematics is the key to understanding much of anything despite what Phonetic may think. Mathematics, as I said before, is nothing more than a compression technique, so I doubt it has much profound capability. I think the most mathematics has to teach us is that nature is extremely precise and consistent. If you can get the same results over and over again, the results your favorite mathematical formula predicts, right down to the 10th decimal place, then that tells you something about the modus operandi of nature. Most of what I think are of words, and thus my topic, “wordsexual”, however many times I will just sit and imagine movie like scenarios in my head, becoming different characters (I have dissociative identity symptoms, always did since I was born, therefore I do not list it as a “disorder” since it is a good thing for me.) Man, you’re just basket case of disorders, aren’t you? Like, back when I used to program, the first few days I would have brillance and clarity of thought, and as the project deepend, I would become glued to the keyboard, drooling, desperately inputting values and thinking of solutions to coding problems, all the while my mind slipping and slipping ever deeper into lethargy. It would become harder and harder to think clearly, a struggle, but I would press on, because damn it, work had to be done. I loved nothing more than to see a finished art, poetry (science) in motion, my work, I was the creator, these were my birthchildren, my maths turned into living beings, aesthetic gems, and by golly it had to be done, for the cosmic timeline. Hmm… maybe that’s your problem… maybe when you get lethargic, that’s when to give it a rest–not to give it up, but to take a breather for a bit, and when you regain your momentum, get back on track. Maybe it’s the fact that you push yourself just at those moments when your body and your mind are telling you: I need a break, that throws you into a whirl of polar extremes–like drinking more coffee when you feel the caffeine crash coming on. Much of my posts are centered around this, the cosmic timeline, even the henids, for I fear that if my posts are not released the timeline will be altered, and civilisation will be ruined, forever. Amen.

We’re all counting on you Trixie!

Like, basically the idea is you put me in a room with an enemy, and I will annoy them into submission. Like, one time I got kicked out of a mental hospital, because I would annoy all of the other patients to death. I was smarter than all of the group therapy session therapists there and so I would hijack all of the discussions and examine their philosophies, often turning it upside down. Other times I would simply troll and make jokes unrelated to the discussions. I would find holes and fallacies, and often it would drive the leaders there crazy, especially because they were just women there, who wanted to run the discussion themselves. I was kicked out, not of my own volition, and it wasn’t fair.

I’d wear that experience like a badge of honor.

Said it wasn’t a disorder.

Case of Trixie - Narcissist who gets mad at criticism, when the criticism comes from fags like mr.reasonable who can’t appreciate good art when they see it. I can’t stand naysayers, they are in every single mental hospital I go to. There’s always one of them, they insult me, throw chairs at me and then I try to break their noses. Why can’t I have just one moment of peace from these people?

Are you speaking of Trixie as an alter ego? Is UP1001 a “different person”?

If you want peace from them try to avoid them as much as you can

Trixie often speaks of Trixie in third person…

Cant Ben Kenobi it all the time.