Curly haired people more creative?

Mozart had curly hair, Benjamin Franklin had curly hair, Einstein (the Jew) had curly hair, Beethoven had curly hair, I have curly hair. Does curly hair=genius?

yes…

this also applies to curly sue…

nope …im retracting my statement after watching this… she doesnt have curly hair naturally and grew up to be typically average…what happened???

youtube.com/watch?v=szn6_LeLyzg

Twilight sparkle, the genius of my little pony fame, appears to have straight hair, but she actually has curly hair as revealed in one of the episodes when her hair becomes damaged. Possibly she uses a straightener product or magic. Rarity has curly hair and is creative, Pinkie Pie has heavier than air inventions, etc. Trixie’s hair is white and resembles the old composers, magic is equivalent to science in the show and she is a magician.

Leonardo Da Vinci had curly hair, but it had a dekayed sine rate. People who never grow out their hair may never know the sine rate of their hair, mistakingly believing they have straight hair, when really they have curly hair of a low or delayed sine rate.

That actually proves our thesis, because it means they intentionally gave her curly hair to fit her character role of being superior.

Also, George Lucas has curly hair.

Mine is curly, kind of goes more wavy when longer. Definitely not straight, i always thought straight hair people have it far easier when dealing with it in the morning.

My hair is curly. So yeah.