Nasty 15

Is this indicative of women today?

Or is she an exception.

There was no lipstick, no perfume and no fingernail polish.

youtube.com/watch?v=gNmPybFK2_o

That was 2009. I suppose that counts as today in some context, but a single soccer match 6 years ago might not be the best measure of ‘women today’ and good basis for a thesis in
Philosophy and MInd. Not sure how the make-up plays a role in the thesis either.

Admittedly I used that to perhaps show a stark example of violence and aggression that is now more prevalent in women in today’s society.

taken from the description below the vid, you obviously did not read it. sigh

A study conducted in 2014 found that women were more likely to use physical aggression than men and it wasn’t just pushing and shoving, it was things like beating up, kicking and threatening to use a weapon.

There is a definite trend today which shows that women would not think twice about throwing a punch your way, male or female.

I single out women only because this seems to be a new mode of behaviour for them, whereas men, (not all men or women of course) naturally resort to this kind of defence and it would be determined usually as male aggression.

I think there would be quite a few men intimated by this type of aggressive woman.

“The feminist movement made violence towards women something we talk about. Now there is more support for men and more of them are coming forward.”

I watched the video and found #15 simply a bully. I don’t think her actions describe a majority of females. I like strong women, but am not turned on by women boxers, wrestlers or body builders. This is not to say that women should not be aggressive.

What if I am?

She lost control of herself under stress of the game, part of which was also psychological.

nytimes.com/2009/11/18/sport … .html?_r=1

Are women more likely to get into physical fights today? I don’t see it. This girl expressed physical aggression in the context of a soccer game, I doubt she will encounter another situation like this in real life.

I almost thought this was a Kama Sutra discussion thread.

The kitchen shown on that video looks strange, with grass and goalposts and… wait… that’s not a kitchen… THAT’S NOT A KITCHEN AT ALL

What are these girls doing out of the kitchen? They best be making a sandwich.

Tasks of such great importance as chasing a ball around the field must only be assigned to real men. The future of civilization is at stake here, folks.

It is all about male and female psychological displays, both of which are there in both genders.

Any quality/asset/mean/chareacr/worth can be used in two ways.

Firstly, it can be used just for display without any other purpose. Secondly, it can be used as mean to achieve anything (rightly or wrongly) other than mere display. First way is feminine while the second one is masculine.

Let me give two different examples in the context of both genders to explain my point.

Think of a beautiful women. Given that she is beautiful, she likes to have a bath, makeup a lot and wear such dresses which display her charms whenever she goes outside. But, when she goes to the bed with her spouce, she does not pay that much attention to her beauty. She also asks to dim or turn of the lights before removing her dress, even if her spouce wants otherwise.

This is feminine character; using one’s worth merely for display where it is least required and not using it for what it is specifically meant or where it is necessary.

Now think of a bodybuilder and a traditional blacksmith. A bodybuilder have very good and developed body and but he does not do anything with those except displaying his bare and shaved chest all the time. On the other hand, a blacksmith may have the same body but he is not interested in showing that. He prefers to use his body to make articles from the iron. Here, that bodybuilder is of feminine character, irrespective of how much muscles he may have on his body. And, a blacksmith is masculine even if he does not have any extra musles.

To clear the issue more, a prostitute is a masculine character because she uses her body charms to attract customers in order to earn money. She does not display her body just for the sake of displaying it. She uses it as mean to get something else, even though it may not be a right choice.

Characters of both genders use to exist in both genders. Any particular gender character is not found exclusively only in that gender body. Means, genders are found at two levels; body and mind. And, they might be different in some cases. A male may have a masculine body but feminine mind. And, in the same way, a female may have a typical soft feminine body but very strong musculine mind inside. Typical examples are Margret Thether and Indira Gandhi. Bill Clinton and Tony Blair are the examples of male body and female mind.

You would not find much pics of Steve Jobs, Bill Gates or even Mark Jucerbarg wearing very fancy dresses, even though they can afford it easily. Being a true man from inside, they know that is useless but they do not hesitate much when they spend millions in takeovers of Nokia or WhatsApp. On the other hand, if you see any gathering of film and TV people, they never wear anying sober and simple, whether all that bizzare dresses look good on them or not. That is midless display of what one have.

But, when women are forced to act in the same way of men for whatever reasons, rightly or wrongly, they have to use their worth/qualities in other than mere display. Over the time, it becomes the habit and they start becoming masculine from inside, even without realizing.

That is precisely what happened in the case of that player. It was just a natural masculine reaction, nothing much else. And, she is right in claiming that it would have been gone unnoticed, had a male did that.

If we can have women as a head of countries now, what is the big deal if one women have thrown punches to any other person, male or female? That is hardly a news.

With love,
Sanjay

What I am referring to is the added power women have today which has brought significant changes for women and men.

Women today have leadership positions in big corporations, unheard of even thirty years ago and some are or have been leaders in crime. For example, one of the heads of the most successful Latin American drug ring was a woman, a Colombian, Griselda Bianco, aka La Madrina, who ran her operation from Miami and this is not an isolated case, as there are more women who have risen to the top of organised crime. Hard to imagine but such figures certainly challenge gender stereotypes.

Perhaps some of the changes in women could be due to the fact that a woman today is not the exclusive childcare giver, as was expected of women in the past. There have been undoubtedly enormous changes in a woman’s role, which when all things are taken into consideration, has created an unhealthy imbalance between the sexes.

It is all merely social engineering … and to Hell with the consequences.

JSS wrote:

These Catholics and their fixation with purgatory and hell.

The Jesuit boast, ‘Give me the child for his first seven years, and I’ll give you the man.’

You JSS are the living proof. :slight_smile:

Reminds me of ice hockey matches against another school… they played dirty (and when we reciprocated we were scrutinised by the ref). Better to do solidarity sports: weights, triathlons, etc.

I found this hilarious. In a mens socer match any of these offenses would lead to a long suspension.

It merely reflects a stigma of the “Me Generation” campaign of the 60-70’s which targeted women and children. Disregard for all social politeness, courtesy, and consideration were promoted along with hatred of just about any and every identifiable group and establishment. Women were specifically taught to be physically aggressive, being told that they could beat up any man merely by kicking him in groin and laughing. Cheating, lying, and stealing were all promoted to the point that a great many people were permanently injured by those attempting to eliminate the competition by any means necessary.

The only rule:
“Don’t get caught by the wrong people.”

…rats and snakes created to destroy societies in preparation for the new global empire.

(Never mind.)

JSS wrote:

Now this is interesting.

Tell me more.

Imagine every nation in the world as a huge Greek style statue of a man, woman, and child. Then imagine that someone very clever wants to bring the entire world into one family as a single statue of a man, woman, and child. In order to get material to form the new statue, the original statues must be destroyed and their bits and pieces reconstituted into the new image.

That is what you are living through. Obfuscation is used to weaken the clay and extortion is used to re-bond the clay (the people) into its new place and form.

During that process, many annoying creatures (aka “pestilence”) are formed and used to create the entropy of society. Among them are the “snakes” (aka “serpents”) who are people with hidden agendas ready to poison others when they least expect it (betrayers) and rats who are uncivilized, inconsiderate, self-centered people who only concern themselves with not getting caught as they steal, disrupt, and scurry away, spreading filth and disease wherever they go.

Pestilence in a society is formed merely by promoting self-concern over all else. Societies depend upon everyone sharing in the sacrifice required in cooperative, and thus effective, influence (aka “team work”). Thus religions, most especially Christianity with its accursed “love thy neighbor” clause, are propagandized against in an effort to empower social engineers (serpents) to remold society into a new order with the preferred people atop and none else allowed to survive.

JSS wrote:

Who is this “very clever someone”?

Your adversary and mine, the Godwannabes.