Mind

Does anyone else have a mind that tortures you? Perhaps it is jealousy, I have no idea… The most unreasonable of ideas, sick, twisted, cancerous, play through my head, things that can’t possibly be happening but I still find myself questioning whether or not they do, I still find myself in a constant cycle of frustration and pain. Images straight out of imagination play through my head, like a horror flick or perhaps even worse than the normal horror scenario…

When I am alone and the person I love is away these thoughts play in my head that turn me to frustration, they trigger some anger or pain, my illusive mind betrays me, it keeps me in a state of irrational anger, then it displays on my person or verbally, my tone and look, my being and body, it makes me look like a fool, where it is hard to explain or show why or what even makes me angry, there is nothing there to show or explain why I become frustrated other than the product of my own mind… It betrays me every now and then, my own mind betrays me. How can I turn off the images, the over thinking which partially tricks and controls a few of my emotions or being. I cannot create happiness with my own mind destroying it.

Am I some insane person that cannot control or filter my own thoughts and mind? Am I always destined to suffer as a result of this?

I want it to end, to turn them off, the over thinking. Why are the deepest minds the darkest… I ask for help on how to conquer this…

yes, your mind does that to me.

Arti, find an interest a hobby. We developed hobbies for reasons and your issue is one of those reasons.

At least the borg minds worked towards the queens goals. No one I’ve met has a mind come to find out.

Not all Borg

yah, 7 of 9 found her freedom which matters not since she was just a program of another sort.

You forget the boy

No contention with what I forgot, the boy, slipped the mind I lack.

Forget the reason he created Borg??

Is it his hobby?

Roddenberry created all species from earth species and human reaction /action to the species.

is this the be a good kid with your milk and cookies speech about the myth Roddenberry?

No, read his books not just watch shows

Would it be more effective to upload all knowledge into my program?

Only if thought is part.

I need an upgrade. Too many errors.

Errors can enhance

No, interrupts steaming feed.

Interruptions can be turned into adventures

That sounds creepy.