Geabzamnd

“existence is both inside and outside the brain”

That is a misleading statement. If our visual consciousness was both inside and outside of our brain…we would be seeing double vision. Think about it.

Now, existence is outside of our brains in the sense of our sixth sense…We can pick up magnetic fields and various secret energies, which we can use to perform mind reading and ESP abilities.
the secret energies are unknown, but we do know that Magnetic fields have circles tightest to the fields, and circles which expand outward in an infinite range.
With very subtle instruments or configurations these patterns, can, theoretically, be detected.

“what is truth”
Truth is, something that is hidden, is revealed.
When we saw the microbe in a microscope…we simply revealed something which we did not see. When we understand consciousness…consciousness will go on…But also, we will be able to learn tools to improve our consciousness and secrets about it.That is why learning about consciousness is important, besides the fun factor. And consciousness, is everything, by definition, so it is the most important subject.

“daniel’s book”
In Daniel’s book it says the brain has a physical television screen.
Regardless if it does or doesn’t, our consciousness is geometrically outside of our neurons. We don’t perceive the tunnels of our own neurons. If “us” was physically inside the television screen…we would be seeing things in 1d…
Regardless of whether or not there is a physical screen in the brain, or chaotic tangled nuerons, something would have to convert the data in to different format than the tunnels…
My Hypothesis is Therefore Time collects all of the data of the screen…Then it is picked up by the Cloud Spirit orb and transformed from 1d to 2d…More research is needed…
my hypothesis is that the Cloud has tentacles like a spider, upon 1 brains death it simply climbs into another Death Star, the pilot gazes at the Death Star’s mechanical monstrocity, not knowing his own mechanical monstrocity…

my hypothesis of the spiritual format…Taste…Smell…these are not physical quale…Electrical signals…perhaps at certain frequencies…then impacting the spiritual format…The spiritual format…a Generator…it must be…
For the waves are but compressed…yet their compression creates color…How could something…spanning only a binary spectrum, a collection of simple sine waves…Create that which it is not? Perhaps it is the Water in the brain which defines it all, Water in the brain turning into Taste…but perhaps we are doomed to never know…

consciousness moves all over the brain and draws from all relevant informations. A camcorder has processing and can compose multiple images [colour filters etc], but we wouldn’t look at that and think it is seeing internally. It is only because the brain does compose an internal game-world [with and from light], that we think this is a separate entity. If the camcorder had an internal screen, which it drew from its camera and internal soft/hardware, there would be that and the image the camera is seeing because they would be being put together in a composition. The consciousness is subjective and perspective based, so it only observes the final result of the composition, but what brain-in-a-vat theory says, and you seem to be saying the same here, is that there is only the ‘internal’ composition?

Let me add that there is no internal/external duality ~ the classification don’t exist except to distinguish perspectives. Equally we can imagine the whole thing as semitransparent and visualise the entire entity as a whole device interacting with its environment.

All Im saying is Consciousness only witnesses the final filtered result…It doesnt see the optical data before it is filtered, and that new-age mumbo jumbo where they act like they are “one” with the road is wrong.
We are only “one” with the road in the sense of our magnetic fields and sixth sense, our visual field though is based in our brains.

It is true there is a relay, but our subconscious does see that light info, and photons are being emitted as well as electrical signals. it would let us know if something was wrong, and being hit with an unreal world in nature could mean death. I think brains are highly attuned to anything lacking reality in real physical terms. The brain does see the optical data, and light is one entity. It is entirely plausible to build devices which read that, and we will see a far more fluid and sophisticated set of interactions, and we will be no more singular than the ocean is to water.

Um no…consciousness doesn’t see the raw original unfiltered optical data.

I said “but our subconscious does see that light info”

‘filter’ is not as accurate as saying translated [i.e. from the original data]. its not like a single wire with a switch or something.

So our subconscious supposedly sees the direct info from the eyes. Actually no it doesnt all it does is feels it.
Even so, its no no no, Still means Brain in a Vat, because our eyes are part of the prize.

The eye is an instrument as with all the organs of the senses, they are the thing which reads info. I think the brain is seeing through the eyes as if it were a camera. You would have to control the info from both the outside and internally, and then the brain would know that is happening.