Girls=good, boys=bad.

Why else would the English language put the letters as they do?

It is my sole belief, and my firm belief, that girls represent all that is good in the world, and that men, yes, men, are inherently evil.

I have come to this firm understanding after years - yes, decades - of philosophy.

The reason women are evil, is because they are like men. Men are girls, and women are men.
Nikola Tesla predicted this inversion. Make no mistake, this is the case today. The massuline feminists of today, so called women, are as men.

Feminism is out, Femininism is in.

It is my firm belief that we must espouse the goodness of girlitude in our day to day interactions and daily lives. I shall espouse it, and continue to espouse it, for all of my years.

Women are sensitive. Nobility is sensitive. It is all that is wise.

The girls you see and hate today, are not women, psychologically speaking, they are men.

One should not fall into the trap of hating men…for men of today, function, psychologically speaking, as women.

Nikola Tesla predicted this, as it was his life work, possibly a greater contribution than his AC current. For we have the footstones, the ground, a steadfast ground to give root, and credence to our philosophies today. For any sane one to say this without such a ground, he or she would be deemed insane, crazy even. Tesla foretold of this, he foretold of this psychological inversion, that women are infact men, and men women.

Thus men, and modern women, are the prime evil.

Show me one evil woman from the 1700’s that was as evil as her male counterpart.

Masculinity = less sensitivity.
Femininity = more sensitivity.

This is a basic fact. So how can men not be evil?
Answer is, they cannot. There is no possible way for them to not be evil. Except in modern times, where men are women, psychologically speaking.
The human feotus starts out as female, its primal state, then mutates into male.

Innocence is lost, Eden.

But I shall renew Eden, I bring you Utopia from the heavens.
Let it be said, there Is a Savior, from which I bring you Salvation, grapes for a wine worthy of the gods.
All males shall be fed hormones, converted into beautiful women - but fear not!
I do not circumcise, their genitals shall remain untouched, in their pristine male state…
And their virility, intact.
This is a feast I bring to you, a Utopia, grapes and wine worthy of the gods!
All shall be converted into beautiful and wonderful lesbians!
There shall be world peace! And an end to strife and disease.
I strengthen the family unit, for mothers do not abandon their children as often as men!
All that is unholy, all ugliness shall be purged and cleansed anew, the primate skull transformed into angelic beauty!

It’s strange UP 1001, I can read your posts, not a word of which I understand, and yet not feel cheated. What is this mysterious talent you possess?

…because UP’s posts are declarations rather than discussions, I’d say.

Condition Red Alert: thread consists of the princess mentality, extend lips and be prepared to kiss ass.

Sexual solidarity!!!???