My life is ruined!!!!!

Basically, a friend of mine called me in person…

And my phone never saved it!!!
So now I will never see her again for the rest of my life!!!

She seemed like a genuine friend who actually cared about me…
Last thing she told me is “The devil always tries to sabotage things…”

What if the devil is actually real and religion is not wrong?
Why would tech fail in such a manner when it has not failed before???

I feel like breaking every wall in my fucking house…
I want to shatter every fucking glass object I can see…
I NEED GLASs BOttleS to throw at walls!!!
My life is ruined!!!

Someones gotta pay for this!!! Someones gotta share in my pain!!!

I HATE THIS WORLD!!!

ITS NOT FAIR!!!
MY REAL FRIEND, FOREver lOst DUe to teCHNICAL DIFFICULties!!!
SHE WAS JUSt A KinD OLD LADY, PROBABly thINKS i DOnt CAre aBOUT her OR SOMEthINg!!!

THE FUCK IS THIS???/
GOD-DAMNIT!!!

That’s kind of desperate…i mean like nobody takes friendship seriously after 18 years old because technically it’s flawed, people usually move on with marriage and kids, then friendship is reduced to an awkward remembrance, not only that but people just change due to age and experience, not to mention you have the whole competitive status quo factor that is always a dividing line…regardless. That girl probably just feels sorry for you, and using your situation to exploit in order to make herself feel better in some kind of way… if you were happier, openly so, in a relationship, more successful in life etc do you think you still would of had that phone call babe?..even if you did, upon her hearing all this, do you not think it would have an impact on her perception of you babe?..would you even need to care about that phone call anymore, like would it even matter…like who cares? it’s just another living biological organism babe, probably just eating right now, as the food is being attacked by stomach acid …as she sits her ass on a reclining chair with the television image flickering in her eye, i mean there probably isn’t much going on in terms of brain processing…so what does it matter? besides any concerned person would ring more than once…

Take your phone to a phone store, get a techie to look through your data in ways they know, you may have to pay a bit, but, it could be worth it. The number maybe saved in an area you do not know about. You are not the first to have this problem.

It’s relatively easy to find her, if that’s your desire. Look her up on the net… worst case, you only find her address and have to mail her a letter explaining the situation. You should know her full name, age and city; assuming she’s more than just an acquaintance to you. Best case, she partakes in social media and you can contact her fairly easily through those channels.

Finding people isn’t difficult, even if they attempt to obscure themselves… you don’t even need any special skills to do so. There’s digital footprints everywhere we go, you just have to spend the effort to look for them. I found my Ex’s current address, to send her some old pictures that she gave me, with a quick google search… didn’t have to spend any money or sign-up for anything either.

This is no common street walker but a creature of the older dynamic.

She was of interest of me as a companion and a component of the Organization. I fear without her, the Organization may not have the liftoff velocity it needs. But she was more than that, she was someone who could see through my facade and see the real me.
This was not of her doing…likely she hasn’t called because the same thing happened on her phone and doesn’t have my number (I believe nefarious entities are possibly capable of residing and sabotaging in electrical equipment.)

Feeling lonely Ultimate?

Have you thought about getting the phone exorcised? Or, failing that, try dialling 666 which should get you through to head office where you can register a complaint.

I tried calling that extension myself one time but then learned that the Mormons bought it and actively use it for religious proselytizing.

The devils.

Yes, but at the same time, I don’t want to talk or interact with anyone outside, nor leave my home. It’s quite the dilemma.

wouldn’t leaving your home and talking to people outside dramatically increase your loneliness. People are insanely boring, not just that but it’s getting to the point where physical and emotional pain is felt…it’s even worse when you have to listen to their feelings, like how the hell are you suppose to listen to people’s feelings? enter into them and become one with their nervous system and brain?, oh wait, no, youre going to translate all that into sound and subject me to it where my brain will process something wikipedia has already told me regarding the human condition, this is how modernity equates to selfishness, pretending like this is the first time humans have ever existed and have to be attended to. now there might be some exceptions like if he/she is 12 - 18 years old, but past that, c’mon! surely you just move yourself on and accept the reality in a more objective manner, it’s like nobody ever wants to overcome anything anymore. too much typical neediness and human desperation, i mean it’s fine in the sense that it’s naturally occurring and everything, but it’s kind of basic stuff, this is why you hear so much cliche and uplifting positive motivational stuff…all…the…time…

Personally, i can’t stand other humans and “their circumstances” …not sure if you live like i do, but i live a life of isolation, it’s almost been 10 years now, and haven’t really left this place at all. i like it like this, in all honesty i can’t be around around others for long duration of time without feeling an intense desire to murder them, not that i’m a horrible person it’s just almost everybody you ever come across craves power, control or whatever else, has issues, changes, plays mind games, pointlessly competes with you with no context, tries to provoke emotional reactions, etc it’s either that or they are incredibly dull.

outside is rubbish, referring to the human societal aspect, everything else though is great, rain, wind, grass, tree, some animals etc

all i need to do is find one person, who is like me, so we can exist in isolation together, we will live on the premise of reality, the edge…more human than human, more animal than animal, it will be a carnal wonderland that has no end, we will protect each other from modern society and preserve the spirit.

Tru.

Sound the alerts…ring the bells…! Our detectors have detected a bonafide psychopath in our midst! :scared-shocked:

Take your meds. I used to be like this (when I was four years old) but I have since grown out of those days.
The amount of people I want to murder nowadays, has been significantly reduced.
The problem is not just them, but yourself. The reason you want to murder them when they talk to you, is because you aren’t comfortable, and you are a coward with attention deficit. Stop being a coward with attention deficit, and actually relax for once.

I would say that is as boring as humans, if not more so.

Too bad you live in the Britons. You would be a valued member of the Organization.

Like mannequin I also spend my life in virtual isolation but unlike her I have no desire to seek a soul mate as I enjoy
being a loner because of the freedom it gives me. If I had to share physical space with someone else I would be less
free and that would not be particularly good for my mental health. So I am going to remain a loner till the day I die

Oh, surreptitious. Look to your Signature.

Perhaps in another life, you shared a can with other sardines. We know how difficult that can be. No space to be had at all.