Women are all psychotic narcissists, no, no doubt about it

Let the simpletons rise up amongst you, cries of bitterness and claims of hate…

Do I hate an animal, for behaving as an animal? Do I hate a mouse, for polluting my house?
I simply state the facts of the issue.

But let the simpletons amongst you rise and claim your claims…it is your defense mechanisms, I simply observe the animals in their natural habitat.

And I am more innocent than you, for I never made any attempt to “fix” women from their psychotic nature, and why would I, it is amusing to look upon. You are the guilty ones, forcing hellish medications down these poor animal’s throats…It is you who hate women. I am simply a neutral observer, stating the facts, perhaps even smiling under my breathe as I speak them…

…You ever watch those commercials made by feminists where they talk about how they wanted to be a boxer, and people told them they were too pretty and could ruin their beauty, or how they walked down the beauty isle and the voices in their head told them they shouldn’t be there, then you hear them complain about it and talk about how powerful and strong they are, they rose up and proved everybody wrong, against all the odds…they had the courage to fight other girls, or buy makeup products in the beauty isle?
I find it amusing, in a pathetic sort of way. It’s kind of cute. Like this psychotic hypersensitive narcissist is so debilitated by their own mind that they can’t even control their own body to walk in a supermarket without feeling the uncomfortable itus…It’s cute, like how one comment about “being too pretty to be a boxer” they will allow it to fester and ruin their whole day…hypersensitive psychotic Narcissists like Joker…I find it amusing…I also find it how it’s funny I live only 1 mile away from eminem and I’m pretty much doing the same eminem is doing…I’m saying what everyone else is thinking…just is too afraid to say lol…
All women are pretty much focused inward, you can tell this by their use of pronouns, Me Me Me I society…I am a strong and independent woman…Look what I did as a woman…blah blah blah, shit noone cares about, they never try to get inside the other’s head (aka empathy), just reflect everything back on themselves and how it relates to themselves…
Women are obsessed about ending war and their views of how society should be run, just like Joker claims to be amoral yet has clear signs of morality, same psychology…
Men aren’t really psychotic or narcissistic enough, they have no sensitivity and don’t really comprehend how war is a bad thing or how their politics are stupid…
If you’re wondering what the female blackmail system Ecmandu refers to is this…don’t say one thing that could upset the princesses tucked away in their castle…hell will break lose, don’t damage the delusions of the psychotic narcissists…not one feather out of place…hahahaha! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

When they say “feminization of man” they don’t men men are getting prettier (well some are) but generally, men are so self-conscious they have no thick skin for anything…just subservient to all the political correct bs and dogma lol! and obedient to their cuckery nunnery religious norms…so sensitive and obedient to culture norms…tiptoing making sure they keep a pristine public image to conform with everyone else, what a joke lol! :laughing: :laughing:

I don’t see why we have any obligation to take them, or anyone seriously…

I don’t watch much TV and live in a village and so fortunately I am relatively free from psychotic narcissists.

As they walk the beauty isle, they are reprehensible, because they are saying on one hand, yes I am a very pretty creature on one hand, no reason or rhyme behind it, but on the other hand, I have worked long hours ay Wendy’s or the fire department, not to notice that my beauty is not at all that important in the company of well minded but very erotically motivated colleagues.

Beauty and narcissism go hand in hand, the knockout woman did not develop psychotic narcissism all of a sudden, all the great compassionate colleges, if not in genuinely poking fun at me in the backseat at Wendy’s parking lot, are spending their working hours grinding their teeth , angry it was not them in the backseat , OF MY CAR! Oh how did I get this way, when a woman of my age, manager even, feels the compassionate needs of young men 10-20 years my junior?

I was once anice girl, weary of my perfection, very narcissistic and self indulgent, but only to achieve my dream and life goal, of finding and keeping mr. Right, and I knew I was prettier then most in high school, I was homecoming queen, but Steve my steady asked his ring back when he found me experimenting with Brad his best friend, who was , as I found out was better equipped then Steve, in more ways then one, and we broke up. Sure, then marrying Brad, and then him going off to war, left me with a kid, and my mom kicked me out, I had to go on welfare, and my friend Ramona took care of little Steve my daughter, until she was old enough to tell me about what Ramona’s beau did to Steve. Now at Wendy’s my boyfriend Jose doesen’t know of my awful, terrible past, or he’d leave me. I went back to school to get my High school equivalency , and Jose found out that I was seeing Jack, who is a lot smarter, and better looking.

So that’s my story, Doctor. I will need more meds doc, I can’t sleep right, and I beat little Steve something terrible. Last night she cried for ever, I dint really hear her, I was putting my makeup on, Jose, is waiting for me, he is so sweet. He likes little Steve, too. Mom called the other day from jail, she was arrested again took something from Target, she does that efpvery time she gets beat by dad.

Well dr. , she lisps seductively, as she crosses her legs revealing large sudden-white curvatures of her inner tigh, fixing her eyes on him, do you really think I am pretty?

Somehow, I always knew you were a girl deep down, Jerkey.

Don’t make Wendies into a gender thing…Men have to work at wendies just like women do…

And which is worse, a man who every day goes home alone, never being complimented by, flirted with or approached by any women at his work, taught to feel fear and shame towards his own natural sexuality, meanwhile society tells him queers have a right to express and embrace their sexuality and he doesn’t?

Or, does the woman suffer more by being complimented by a couple of guys at work…

And who feels worse, a man being banned from college campus or losing his job for flirting with a girl…or the girl having to deal with being flirted with by a dude?

Justice is blind.

The justice in this situation is to take responsibility for ones own feelings (even if you don’t want/like to).

There is no justice in a town without pity, especially where women wear the pants in the family, leading to conclusions that women are more masculine, therefore men felt to be feminine acknowledge it a compliment.

Has anyone met any stay home dads lately? They seem proud at doing what they do. For real. They are men, feel like men, and doing a heck of a job doing housework. They develop brains being at home, discrediting views which equivocate roles with gender identity, because they do not have to do hum drum dumbed down jobs, where they cannot think this through adequately.

My feelings have nothing to do with it.

I am simply listing the facts of interactions of baboon society and culture, my feelings are irrelevant to the issue.

Though if you want to hear my feelings on the matter, my feelings are that human society is utterly retarded and laughable.

Why is that facts somehow alighn with your feelings?

It’s the basic mechanism of it. 2+2=4 gives us a certain feeling…we don’t usually actually render 2 cubes + 2 cubes in our mind, its just a specific feeling we get that it’s correct. Saves on resources and computing time.

It’s interesting that you think your feelings are correct and trustworthy.

Wow. People. Generalize much…?

Tab! :smiley:

What up? What’s been goin on? how you? you good yeah?

:laughing:

Oh you know, stuff and things, mainly pear-shaped things to be honest.

Family good, finances good, career good, just everything else is erm… interesting, I suppose in my part of the world.

How’s yourself…? And I applaud your attention span btw. Still here, and not even insane :smiley: to boot.

They try to create a concept called “women”, which is somehow an automatic innocent collective which deserves love, empathy, understanding etc This is why they all reference that word, women this, women that etc …placing everyone into a uniform paste of perception, it’s how they establish a platform for gain, playing on it and exploiting the foolish. it’s apart of the victim hood, taking no responsibility for individual behavior as an adult, but rather excused on the grounds of their gender, as an assumed innocent perception, explained and justified in their favor. On one hand you have a woman like Mother Teresa who pretty much dedicated her life to charitable works and then on the other hand a fucked up, paranoid, baby killing psychopath woman, attempting to fuse them all into the same category with a nice sparkling finish, hoping you’re slightly blinded to detail, at the same time constantly emphasizing women’s achievements and goodness further connecting it to the gender…after awhile, men start to see what the women want them to see…and believe… they dart for managerial positions, a craving of power, another way of putting themselves as a point of reference, so they can be looked at, spoken to and feeeeel apart of something, while everyone moves towards her as an authority…it’s apart of their hedonistic parasitical nature masquerading as a so called mature independence, as to hide their need to feel significant, important…special…as they dress themselves in suit dresses, enough to maintain an image of authority and seriousness, and to feel sexy at the same time as they strut through the streets and offices, letting her ego vibrate up and down her body, her vagina being the central hub…the heels being the platform…they’ll occasionally look around to see if anybody is looking, then occasionally look again to see if they’re still looking…feeding, needing, gaining, the tights get tighter…the wall draws closer, the age turns into rage, from gaining to maintaining…to straining…from elegant to elephant…

it begins there and it ends…th …

With that said, they are not that bad…like who cares? just live life however you want to and if that involves the exclusion of women then so be it, let men lose their lives, money, time, sanity if they want to…

You mean Turkey?

I’m awesoming, thanks :slight_smile:

I don’t think I possess any insanity genes, so I remain permanently sane… no matter what. Yay me? :laughing:

I never knew womens’ heels were connected to their vaginas. They’d have to take really little steps. Perhaps that’s why men beat women in running races.

That’s obviously why men are the superior gender. I mean, if women tried to run, with their heels connected to their vaginas and everything, and they hit a pothole, they’d pull a hamgina-string, and have to wear an elastic support bandage around their cervix for six weeks or so. Talk about cramping your style. But perhaps that would solve their dislocated ego problems.

Anyway, quick, hands up everyone on this thread who’s actually had a decent, long-lasting relationship with gasp, shock-horror, one of those woman things you all seem so expert about. #-o

Yay you. :smiley:

Gut instinct. Nature. 2.7 million years of evolution. I thought you were one of those KT guys. All about nature.

Mother teresa wasn’t even a good person, you should see the documentary rather than the media narrative.

Sigh, this topic is making me yawn…

Mags J, you say you are a narcissist> this is a mental illness listed in the DSM5.

Yawn, it’s irrelevant. FYI all my female exes have been cunty in one major way or another.

And if women were bad, they would make it difficult to have a long relationship with them anyway, so your argument is tootyfruity, like some kind of fallacy. So if noone in this thread has had one, that actually proves me right, so your test is like self-defeating.

Yawn.

Tab is nice Trixie, but I guess you gotta see it for yourself…

Both genders can live up to that label (psychotic narcissists) and they do, but not all males or females do.

Nah, all women are psychotic narcissists. Do you see men dying their hair? Wearing slutty clothes? Nope. Well except for homos, most men don’t.