Ignobility - Signs and symptoms

1. No sensitivity

2. No disgust at disturbing animal/human behavoir

3. Infecting other minds with their sick and disgusting/disturbing filth that cannot be forgotten easily

4. No sense of aesthetics

5. No sense of politics

6. Rude behavoir such as not returning messages politely and posting ghetto slang on facebook

7. Being unreasonable, sticking to dogma and rules and not trusting in ones own compass

More to be added later

1. Not answering direct questions.

2. Running from anything resembling conflict.

Not answering direct questions has nothing to do with nobility. Often the wise do not expose themselves so easily…
Did Jesus have a direct answer for all of the scribes and Pharisees peckering?

1. I do not run from conflict. Am I not here right now facing my enemy?

No, you’re not facing your enemy. You’re facing me. Your enemy is behind you, in the mirror.

Mirrors are infront of you not behind.

Definite verbal trickery at pay here, trying to twist and turn who is the enemy and who isn’t.

If he gives me pain, he says the “enemy is myself, the pain is not real” blames ME for HIS pain that he inflicts upon me Even though HE is the real enemy.

Seriously, do you even listen to yourself…?

I dunno what it’s like to be in your head, it’s like someone dropped a bunch of bad records, and made random soundbytes out of the shards.

What kind of love works for you…? Not tough love, not conventional love, not self love obviously. You really need to work out what it is you want, and then make practical plans to find it, and try very, very hard not to reflexively piss all over it when you do.

Be gentle with the girl

Not many people have given me the love I need, what they give me is broken and substandard communications where I am expected to wait for days for their text. Then after I am fully communi-cucked[1], then I am stood up for dates, because apparently I have no feelings and my feelings don’t matter. A couple have given me the love I need though.

[1]communi-cucked
I made this word up to describe how modern cowards manipulate the communication tools to give themselves pathetic power over you, example is blocking, or behaving in a rude manner and being unresponsive, sometimes delaying response for weeks

Trixie. Do you care about my feelings?

Well, that depends if you have any or not.

:laughing:

He isn’t a girl Manny, you know that.

Trixie identifies as female gender and so everyone else should too

Dude will you shut up already! Your turning into an annoying bully… Let me guess, you fell for her and then found out she wasnt a biological woman, and now you feel gay as fuck, is that it?

If not, then why do you care? If you think she is a bloke like you because you share the same genitalia, then you’re delusional.

Turd is the type to ban everything. He even wants to ban good honest Brits from posting in the forums.

No… I was born as a male, and will identify as a male. I don’t think the whole world should identify themselves as woman just because Trixie started stabbing at his dick one day. No one person should be in a position to decide the sex of everyone else. You may wish to become a female S57 because Trixie decided it, but the rest of the world shouldn’t be made to.

And identification doesn’t overrule the facts of biology. Every time someone asserts wrongly he is a female, I will assert he is a male. This is a philosophy forum, truth is our highest form of currency. No one is a bully for stating the truth.

Turd doesn’t get why I hate women at all.

I hate them because I am envious of them and look upon them with primal rage.

He is a Christian, so this psychology should be nothing new to his dense head. It is like how Satan fell from heaven because of three things - Felt God was a tyrant, Satan liked earth women, and he disobeyed the rules.
My life is analogous to this - I disobeyed the rules so all they do is take away my rights and deny me civil communications, because they are nothing more than holier than thou hypocrites.
Society is a tyrant to me…Women are like the angels in heaven, and then they send me to hell because I did one tiny little thing distrupting their fragile egos. Like the devil I am sent to hell and not allowed to ever partake in Heaven.
Like the devil I am robbed of feminity, angelic feminity. For even in birth my goddamn body mutated into male. It’s no different.
And we all know what hypocrites God is and the angels are, just like women are nothing but narcissistic hypocrits that send people to hell and don’t care about anyone’s feelings but their own “muh feels” “muh safe space”. It’s the same old disgusting story, played out in HD.

I am sure You are not ultimately jaded, for there, in the crooks and crannies of subterranean reality, there are exceptions to this prejoritive assessment! Life mutates all the time, never leaving out the slightest whim, filling all vacuum with amazing grace.

“Amazing grace” never found me any.

Playing quake?